PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 592

Marik
Wed, 07-04-2012, 02:40 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.592: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/bpd469) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/96568663/1)

[MangaPanda] Naruto c.592: Online Viewing (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/592)

viperwasp
Wed, 07-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Any speculation on how Orochimaru is still alive or probably more so going to be brought back? I'm guessing it has something to do with Anko and perhaps Yamato? Kabuto seemed really interested in both of them? Did he really care about increasing the strength of the White Zetsu? Or was that a lie for a more greater plan?

Because the White Zetsu were unimaginably weak it scares me to think about what would happen if Kabuto never helped Tobi? How badly would the combined Ninja forces have crushed Tobis forces? The Revived Edo Ninja and Kabuto himself were far, far stronger then all the white zetsus combined.

And last but not least do you guys think Orochimaru will have an extended stay? Or is this going to be a conversation, perhaps a small battle and then him dying again? Or will be be brought back in a way were fighting is out of the question to begin with. If I was sasuke I would bring Orochimaru back and put him in the body of a white zetsu then most chunin can beat him 1 on 1.

edit
I will say this now because I know someone will say that Naruto saved the day when it came to the white zetsus. And that is somewhat correct. Without Kabuto and Edo Ninja though the army would have a lot less to focus on and I think they would have beat the Zetsus without to much of a problem even without Narutos help. Heck before Naruto arrived the combined forces were doing alright all things considered since they had VERY powerful resurrected Ninja to fight as well.

And even without Kabuto Naruto would still have came to the rescue anyhow... so the white zetsus would have been mopped up like fruit flies.

Y
Wed, 07-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Well I guess MFauli can start liking this manga again. Keep in mind Orochimaru was never dead, just locked away by the sword on Itachi's Susanoo, so Sasuke can release the genjutsu on him and interrogate him, then murder him for real.

Assertn
Wed, 07-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Well I guess MFauli can start liking this manga again. Keep in mind Orochimaru was never dead, just locked away by the sword on Itachi's Susanoo, so Sasuke can release the genjutsu on him and interrogate him, then murder him for real.

Except, doesn't Itachi still have the sword?
Also, where did Anko come from?

darkshadow
Wed, 07-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Yes I was thinking the same thing, suigetsu obviously doesn't know what went down at the uchiha hide out.
Last time I said that if madara wasn't going anywhere, something had to be done about susanoo gundam, as in being depowered or whatever.
But it seems madara just decided to be an idiot comic book villain.
Also miniskirt mizukage...that is all.

Edit, anko was there all the time...pay attention >_> kabuto swiped her way back for the curse seal power.

poopdeville
Wed, 07-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Obviously, Sasuke is the only person who can stop Madara.

enkoujin
Wed, 07-04-2012, 08:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FUqX8.png

:cool:

Any speculation on how Orochimaru is still alive or probably more so going to be brought back? I'm guessing it has something to do with Anko and perhaps Yamato? Kabuto seemed really interested in both of them?

This actually sounds more reasonable than Sasuke trying to unseal Orochimaru via the Sword of Totsuka. The Narutopedia article here on Cursed Seals ...

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Cursed_Seal_of_Heaven

...says that Kabuto previously said before that the Cursed Seals were embedded with Orochimaru's chakra; therefore, it's more plausible that Sasuke will manipulate this chakra in Anko to communicate with Orochimaru.

And last but not least do you guys think Orochimaru will have an extended stay? Or is this going to be a conversation, perhaps a small battle and then him dying again? Or will be be brought back in a way were fighting is out of the question to begin with. If I was sasuke I would bring Orochimaru back and put him in the body of a white zetsu then most chunin can beat him 1 on 1.

I think Orochimaru will only be here for a short duration. I don't see much use for Orochimaru's character in the storyline after he explains this secret Suigetsu obtained from his laboratory.

Archangel
Wed, 07-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Obviously, Sasuke is the only person who can stop Madara.
Hardly, but he'll probably be the one to do it.

Tofu #2
Thu, 07-05-2012, 12:13 AM
so.......10 tails.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 07-05-2012, 01:43 PM
Tobi v Madara

corkey
Thu, 07-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Sasuke needs to meet the one who knows everything. I just think that he needs Orochimaru to help him to meet the Sage of the Six Paths. Then he can be the new Bijuu for the Juubi. Someone's gotta do it. . .

viperwasp
Mon, 07-09-2012, 11:45 PM
Sasuke is going to bring Orochimaru back via edo. Since he now knows the seals! Then Orochimaru will break the binding and obtain inf chakra and restoring abilities. With theses new abilities he will steal sasukes body to obtain the sharingan. He will then defeat Madara to steal the rinnigan, since Orochimaru is a master of sealing abilities and was already strong before becoming edo he will beat Madara. After that he will arrive after naruto has beat Tobi and also take control of the resurrected Juubi (10 Tails.)etc.

In fact we will get a flash back about Orochimaru explaining to Kabuto that hes going to let Sasuke kill him and take his body to further develop his skills... And that Kabuto will have to take his remains and master the Snake Sage arts in and pretend to help Tobi so tobi can gather what he needs to summon the Juubi etc. Orochimaru even planned being defeated by Itachi as well. All of this was in order for Sasuke to obtain more powers... before taking his body.

And it turns out Orochimaru was already a master of the Snake Sage arts as well even more so then Kabuto and this has been there plan all along!

Thankfully I don't think anything I just said could be true... And I am glad it's not... I was just having a little fun there would more then a few plot holes and it would be lazy writing. But I know there are people out there that would love for this to be true. And I feel sorry for them. lol Then again this is Naruto so I could accidentally be somewhat right. In the very least I call BS that Orochimaru did not Master or could not Master Snake Sage! That's probably one of the most stupid and retarded things I have ever heard and I hope one way or an other Orochimaru was just telling a lie to Kabuto and he really did master it. I can't name one thing or one reason why Kabuto could have done it and Orochimaru could not have.

Note: For quick example on why I know I can't be right and was kidding around. I don't think sasuke is going to bring oro back using the edo. In fact it seems like it's going to be more related to the curse mark and or Anko. Perhaps even Zetsu or Yammato.

darkshadow
Tue, 07-10-2012, 12:52 AM
A better example on why you know you were just kidding around would be that oro isn't actually dead, he's just sealed away for eternity; edo tensei can't summon sealed dead people and it most definitely can't summon sealed alive people.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 07-10-2012, 03:11 AM
or that Madare is kishi's 3rd pet, and won't lose to anybody but Itachi (1st pet) or Sasuke (2nd).