PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 497

Marik
Wed, 06-20-2012, 06:15 AM
[MangaStream] Bleach c.497: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/h2znlm) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/34765801/1)

[MangaPanda] Bleach c.497: Online Viewing (http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/497)

Archangel
Wed, 06-20-2012, 10:34 AM
What a horrible color page.

Kensee
Wed, 06-20-2012, 10:51 AM
So no one (side from Ichigo) can fight with a bankai, and everyone relies heavily on Bankai to win... cept for Kenpachi who fights full force without one.

I would be satisfied watching Kenpachi and Mayuri annihilate everyone with brute force and hacks.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-20-2012, 12:44 PM
who's the guy at the final page?

shitty chapter.

David75
Wed, 06-20-2012, 01:13 PM
who's the guy at the final page?

shitty chapter.

A guy at the department of technology I think

jpanski
Wed, 06-20-2012, 01:40 PM
I've been lurking for years, content to simply download and/or read the manga online...but what is going on with this latest arc? Should have ended it with Ichigo dying to stop Aizen or something...put some Christ figure allegory in the series and end it before this steaming pile of crap ever made it to the printing presses.

kaigan
Wed, 06-20-2012, 02:39 PM
ok... so everyone has a Bankai, even Ichigo. Don't fking tell me Ichigo's Bankai can't be stolen. The ONLY person who can fight them now is Kenpachi.

fack.. who am I kidding... we all know that some how Ichigo's Bankai can't be stolen for some god oddly reason.

darkshadow
Wed, 06-20-2012, 03:13 PM
So first:
"We need to use bankai so if something happens to it *insert whatever dumb reason*."
*something happens to it*
"Oh no something happened to it, who would've thought...tell the captains not to use bankai!"

Seriously it was almost as if mayuri was the voice of the reader berating kubo for his stupid bullshit.

enkoujin
Wed, 06-20-2012, 04:01 PM
I find it funny how the sweaty IT shinigami (Akon) at the end actually needs restrictive authorization from Mayuri to directly talk to Ichigo and convinces his overly cautious co-worker that he'll take responsibility for simply making a call.

Bleach is, officially, a drama now.

Carnage
Wed, 06-20-2012, 04:06 PM
Wasnt this a filler plot?

kmkze04
Wed, 06-20-2012, 10:25 PM
I find it funny how the sweaty IT shinigami (Akon) at the end actually needs restrictive authorization from Mayuri to directly talk to Ichigo and convinces his overly cautious co-worker that he'll take responsibility for simply making a call.

Bleach is, officially, a drama now.

Yep, that page sounded awfully like an episode of 24.

I'm seeing where this is going though. The H-Captains are a tossup as to whether or not their Bankai can be stolen, since that's the key difference with Ichigo and his Bankai couldn't be taken. Either way, H-powers will probably become a key part in holding off the Quincys until the Arrancars arrive. Ichigo will likely beat the enemies in Hueco Mundo with the help of Grimmjow, break through into SS, and find out that the Arrancars can fight at full power since their releases can't be stolen.

But, of course, I'd much rather watch Kenpachi just rage and crush everyone. Let's make him the new main character. Oh, aand they better show what his kiddy lieutenant's power is before the end or I will rage.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 06-21-2012, 03:06 AM
Shouldn't they bring in one of their Kido users to spell blast the shit out of their enemies? or use one of the other two things shinigamis use (martial arts and something else?), soi-fong seemed pretty good at asskicking when she fought against Yourichi.
I'd like to say that the things that the nazi are sealing bankais into remind me of Ichigo's fullbring badge\spying device, but that would imply the fullbring arc had purpose, which is a stupid assumption.

Xscatic
Thu, 06-21-2012, 12:17 PM
What kido users, what else would they have to use in this level of fighting? Remember that kido arts became a third-class option of fighting for the gotei. You can count on your hand the number of strong kido users who actually use kido to win fights. Everyone else only know and use basic-avg. techs as backups/supplements for their shikai/bankai and swordplay.

And there are only a few in soul society who are good enough at something else (martial arts, strong/effective shikais, poison, etc) that could be useful. However these quincy and their techs are too strong/fast for the majority of that stuff. Having 2-5 people (maybe at best) against defending and protecting the whole society ain't gonna make it.