PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 590

Marik
Wed, 06-20-2012, 04:04 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.590: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/ecbcru) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/26323743/1)

[MangaPanda] Naruto c.590: Online Viewing (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/590)

MFauli
Wed, 06-20-2012, 07:39 AM
Not only 100% boring (we knew all of this already), also totally nonsensical. Just HOW weak were all the other Uchihas? Why accept death so easily? Great job protecting your wife, Uchiha-otousan. :/

Bwah ...

Archangel
Wed, 06-20-2012, 10:26 AM
Awww, that was cute. Dumb, but cute.

Also the translation was a shit.

corkey
Wed, 06-20-2012, 10:30 AM
Not only 100% boring (we knew all of this already), also totally nonsensical. Just HOW weak were all the other Uchihas? Why accept death so easily? Great job protecting your wife, Uchiha-otousan. :/

Bwah ...

We didn't know all of this already. Besides, it's things like this that give a manga heart. I wouldn't read Naruto if it was just people jumping around shooting superpowered energy blasts. THATS boring.

Archangel
Wed, 06-20-2012, 10:33 AM
We didn't know all of this already. Besides, it's things like this that give a manga heart. I wouldn't read Naruto if it was just people jumping around shooting superpowered energy blasts. THATS boring.
You're new here so i'll level with you. MFauli is a complete fucking idiot and reading his posts is proven to be directly related with the growth of cancer cells in various parts of your body.

Ignore him.

toonice714
Wed, 06-20-2012, 11:21 AM
Is it truly that easy for them to pluck there own eyes out.... I mean come on. The uchiha are like part mr potatoe head. He didn't even flinch at the pain and itachi just did what pocket his loopy eyeball o_O
Come on. Anyways sasuke will now have some sense of justification knowing that he will be following his father and his own clans' wishes. This just gives him more reason to be "evil"

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 06-20-2012, 11:22 AM
I like how the parents were ninja to the end about this whole thing. They knew what it took for Itachi to make that decision and realized the conviction that he had, and respected that. It wasn't the "oh how could you?!" reaction I had in mind.

Bwah ...

It's entirely plausible that Itachi had them in a genjutsu that prevented them from moving. With everything we've seen in this manga, and everything we've seen Itachi in particular do, I think they were just fully defeated at that point, as opposed to still being able to fight back but just giving up.

Also, the brotherly love thing was beautiful. Beautiful I tell you! *single manly tear*

Assertn
Wed, 06-20-2012, 12:20 PM
This felt like a proper way to conclude Itachi and Sasuke. It's almost as if Kishimoto regretted the way he ended it last time and decided to resurrect Itachi just for this purpose.

I don't think it was so bad, as someone who can't read japanese. Why not just enjoy it, as someone who can't read japanese? Besides, as someone who can't read japanese, you sure can't read japanese.

kaigan
Wed, 06-20-2012, 02:30 PM
I will miss you Madara.

Talk is cheap mafaga, show us with your translation of what it should be.

Everyone know some type of ending like this was going to happened, no shocker here. Sadly Madara is no longer fighting.

enkoujin
Wed, 06-20-2012, 04:21 PM
Does anyone know why Itachi couldn't have killed Danzou and forcibly gain Shisui's Sharingan back and use the two eyes of Kotoamatsukami on the entire village so that they forget who Danzou is or be implanted with false thoughts that he killed himself and force the Uchihas to never plan a coup d'etat again?

Or, to make it simpler, why couldn't Shisui use his two eyes for Kotoamatsukami on the village and the Uchiha?

UChessmaster
Wed, 06-20-2012, 05:14 PM
Because that would be... wrong?

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 06-20-2012, 05:26 PM
Does anyone know why Itachi couldn't have killed Danzou and forcibly gain Shisui's Sharingan back and use the two eyes of Kotoamatsukami on the entire village so that they forget who Danzou is or be implanted with false thoughts that he killed himself and force the Uchihas to never plan a coup d'etat again?

Or, to make it simpler, why couldn't Shisui use his two eyes for Kotoamatsukami on the village and the Uchiha?

I know nothing about narutopedia's credibility, but when I googled the technique to figure out what it was, a narutopedia article on it came up and said that the technique can only be used once every 10 years. Even if that's false, there probably is some severe limitation on the use of the technique such that spamming it on the village is not possible.

darkshadow
Wed, 06-20-2012, 06:13 PM
Itachi mentioned the 10 year thing when the crow bursted out of naruto and blasted him with it.

enkoujin
Wed, 06-20-2012, 06:51 PM
Yeah, I gues spamming it would be impossible and it would explain why Tobi has developed such an elaborate plan to use the moon to project and reflect Tsukoyomi on everyone.

I just thought it could have been possible for Itachi to implant two different crows with one of Shisui's eye and clone many times one crow to see every villager and tell them that Danzou killed himself (one command) and using the other crow and its many clones to tell the Uchihas to not rebel (second eye or command).

UChessmaster
Wed, 06-20-2012, 06:58 PM
It`s still the wrong thing to do btw. Putting people under an eternal Genjutsu is exactly what the joint army is trying to prevent.

enkoujin
Wed, 06-20-2012, 08:33 PM
I still think that killing only one evil mastermind and brainwashing everyone has a lot more merit than ethnic cleansing your own people, traumatizing your own sibling, being banished and hunted down by your own hometown, stripped of all established honour due to treason, having to join a greater evil just to spy on their organization and preparing to die by the hands of said traumatized sibling.

Unless, of course, Itachi could foresee all of this - which he probably did. I also guess that by doing this, he also preserved the integrity and honour of the Uchiha as well and opened the opportunity for Sasuke to grow into a person who can defend Konoha in his place. Hmm...

Actually, because the jutsu can be regenerated again in ten years, why couldn't Itachi have done this, reversed it back in 10 years and face whatever punishment he would have to deal with?

MFauli
Wed, 06-20-2012, 11:38 PM
You're new here so i'll level with you. MFauli is a complete fucking idiot and reading his posts is proven to be directly related with the growth of cancer cells in various parts of your body.

Ignore him.

Why, arenŽt you nice, Arch.

We knew everything shown in this flashback. We knew that Itachi got an eye from his best friend, Shisui. We knew about the whole double agent-plot and the Uchiha-massacre. Maybe the one thing we didnŽt know was that Itachi didnŽt kill Shisui. Which, LOL, creates a major plothole: It was explained that you need to kill your best friend to gain the Mangekyou Sharingan. Now we learn that Itachi did NOT kill Shisui. He just got his eye from him as a present. Huh?!

Also, people going all "dŽawwww" on this flashback, but hating the great Kabuto-flashback? Gtfo :/

TwisT
Thu, 06-21-2012, 01:39 AM
How do you know he wasn't killed by Itachi? Just because it wasn't shown doesn't make it false. After getting the eye and Shisui blind something had to be done. First the Uchiha's would ask questions if he came back with no eyes and would probably get the information that Konoha knows about their plans and are trying to stop them. Secondly what kind of life would he have. A former ninja with Hax eye powers, now reduced to a blind man. He might have asked Itachi to kill him so he could die a ninja. All that told us was that Shisui gave him his eye.

I found this episode great. Gave Itachi some clarification. Getting to see what has only been told as stories before. And we didn't know how or even if Itachi teamed up with Tobi to take down the Uchiha's. That was only Itachi's story. And that was when he tried to make Sasuke hate him and Tobi so he wouldn't follow Tobi after his death. Now we got to see how it really was. The flashback also get Itachi's redemption some more credibility. It was one of the weaker parts IMO. This showed some more of what Itachi's choices where. And before we where led to believe that Itachi was supposed to kill everyone but spared his brother. Now we realize that was a major part of why he did it. Because he was allowed to spare him. And why Itachi made Sasuke hate him. Why it was so important to not let him know the truth.

About Kabuto, i wasn't against his flashback. He needed a flashback. Even minor characters get one. And Kabuto have been a major player since the chunin exam. It was his flashback that was kind of boring. Not that he got a flashback to begin with. But maybe that's just me. In the end this cleared up Itachi's story quite nicely.

Xscatic
Thu, 06-21-2012, 02:30 AM
Everyone keeps referring to "why Kotoamatsukami wasn't used to stop the massacre?" but nobody is using perspective / thinking about the situation at that time.

was the Kotoamatsukami jutsu ready to be deployed? Who's to say that the jutsu /eyes was already in-between a 10 year gap? If i'm right about the timeline, the leaf village just finished one of the great wars. And besides all of that, you would have to assume that this jutsu was used some times in the past to explain how other leaf ninjas would know about it? Shisui looked about in his young to mid 20's, so 1-2 times total use?

Can you see Shisui escaping from Danzo and his group's attack/intentions without taking some fatal damage? As for giving up the other eye, Shisui was already injured; he probably felt no other pain at that point.

Hell, Shisui already tried to use Kotoamatsukami to stop the coup, and was stopped by Danzo. That how he lost one eye in the first place.

As far as things go, this manga should be renamed to "Six Degrees of Danzo". His involvement leads to about 2/3 of the "evil" in this manga.

Sasuke should complete his revenge by going against Tobi and exposing the truth of this incident to the leaf village.

MFauli
Thu, 06-21-2012, 05:12 AM
Btw. lets predict who the final villain of the series will be, now that weŽre, seemingly, close to the end.

IŽm going with the Juubi, who will turn out to be Rikudou Sennin himself.

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 06-21-2012, 10:46 AM
Btw. lets predict who the final villain of the series will be, now that weŽre, seemingly, close to the end.

IŽm going with the Juubi, who will turn out to be Rikudou Sennin himself.

With Tobi's plans going up in flames, how exactly is he to go on? If he manages to get the remaining bijuu in short order without having won the war, or having the war create some new opportunity that did not previously exist, I'm going to be annoyed. That would mean the whole war was pointless.

UChessmaster
Thu, 06-21-2012, 05:04 PM
With Tobi's plans going up in flames, how exactly is he to go on?

Random Mangekyo Sharingan technique.

Also, does anyone else thinks Izanami is kinda... lame? i mean, if i was Kabuto and i just realized i was trapped in a loop hole, i would give up fighting by my 3rd attempt or so.

Xscatic
Fri, 06-22-2012, 07:03 PM
Random Mangekyo Sharingan technique.

Also, does anyone else thinks Izanami is kinda... lame? i mean, if i was Kabuto and i just realized i was trapped in a loop hole, i would give up fighting by my 3rd attempt or so.

Maybe, but you have to realize that kabuto is so stuck-up and overfilled with pride that him admitting defeat is hard to imagine. Add in the fact that he's trying to prove a point / validate himself, along with his analytic style; he's s*** out of luck and screwed x 4.

As for Tobi, I would accept anything as long as it's not another instant sharingan win. It must have/involve some sort of plan, tactic, or gaining advantage from an allied forces mistake.

MFauli
Sat, 06-23-2012, 12:16 PM
Btw on the topic of Ultimate Susanoo: Do you think we will see this technique again, or do you think it is one of those "too-powerful-to-actually-be-used" attacks?