PDA

View Full Version : Movie: Terminator 5

Munsu
Tue, 06-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Well, we've got a bit of confirmation for Terminator 5, from Mr. Arnold... he's signed on for two movies, which seems to hope to finish up the current trilogy, and the franchise. Also seems like there'll be no McG this time around, as no one seemed to be happy with what he did with Salvation.

"I can’t say too much they want it held in secret if you know what I mean, but I will say that next year I will start filming it and it’s going to be one of the hardest films I have ever done I can tell you that already for sure”, Schwarzenegger said “… they have six months set aside just for filming, so I will be training and getting into the best physical shape I possibly can before filming starts. It does follow Salvation although some of the producers and franchise owner were not too happy about the job McG did with it but they felt it was good enough to continue on and they want the fifth and sixth installments to be the closing of the franchise."

I for one welcome more Terminator, even if it's sub-par and doesn't meet expectations. The original blog with this info is no longer up, so don't know if it's real at the moment, so consider it a rumor for the time being. I suspect Skynet had something to do with it.

So, any of you looking forward to more Terminator movies?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=61172

Y
Tue, 06-12-2012, 12:44 PM
I for one welcome more Terminator, even if it's sub-par and doesn't meet expectations.

What in the actual fuck.

Munsu
Tue, 06-12-2012, 01:07 PM
I've watched the Twilight movies, I can handle some Terminator even if it ends up sucking by the end of it.

Animeniax
Tue, 06-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Hell yeah, more terminator movies! I want Hollywood to keep people on their toes concerning the inevitable war between robots and humans, and no better way than through movies. They're going to need a lot of makeup and CGI to get 60 year old Arnold to look right for the part though. Unless cyborgs age.

Munsu
Tue, 06-12-2012, 01:39 PM
Hell yeah, more terminator movies! I want Hollywood to keep people on their toes concerning the inevitable war between robots and humans, and no better way than through movies. They're going to need a lot of makeup and CGI to get 60 year old Arnold to look right for the part though. Unless cyborgs age.

New infiltrator unit, now with wrinkles.

XanBcoo
Tue, 06-12-2012, 02:12 PM
There's nothing these movies can fuck up that hasn't already been ruined by Salvation.

Let's go hog wild! Terminators for everyone!

UChessmaster
Tue, 06-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Mark my words, they`ll add terminator babies in one of those movies.

Y
Tue, 06-12-2012, 04:21 PM
Also it goes without saying but this news sounds super fake.

Animeniax
Tue, 06-12-2012, 04:57 PM
New infiltrator unit, now with wrinkles.

Maybe he'll have to infiltrate a geriatric facility to get at some important member of the resistance.

Ahh shit, if Y is right, this could be a hoax or some fan spreading rumors.

Munsu
Tue, 06-12-2012, 05:04 PM
Also it goes without saying but this news sounds super fake.

I did mention it in the OP, but I've seen it in various reputable entertainment sites. Yet all point to the same source, a blog that is no longer up, so it does seem fake to me as well.

Assassin
Sat, 06-23-2012, 10:37 PM
what problem does everyone have with Salvation?

it wasn't great enough for me to remember what happened in it, but im pretty sure i didn't walk out thinking it sucked balls either.