PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 589

Marik
Wed, 06-06-2012, 03:47 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.589: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/hszgrd) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/57079454/1)

[MangaTeers] Naruto c.589: Online Viewing (http://mangateers.com/manga/naruto/589/1/)

Naruto will be absent from Jump next week.

viperwasp
Wed, 06-06-2012, 04:42 AM
Well spoilers obviously... Will Madara return to being dead? Or will there be something to prevent that from happening? Like a suggestion I read a couple weeks ago that perhaps Kabuto used one of his pawns to summon Madara so even if he undid the ability the summon of Madara would remain? Then again I don't know why Kabuto would want to set it up that way.

But I don't see the kages living much longer if thats the case... So I bet Madara does vanish soon?

darkshadow
Wed, 06-06-2012, 06:28 AM
So everyone went poof.
Now if madara doesn't go away either he needs to get depowered somehow, that susano'o gundam is just ridiculous. That or Susanoo gundam is going to fight the 10 tails.

Also it would be quite hilarious is itachi decides to murder sasuke now (and obviously failing), but it will prolly be another poke, or hug or powertransferwhateveragain.

MFauli
Wed, 06-06-2012, 08:13 AM
"Not even the Bijuus can do anything against Susanoo" - Really? I mean, seriously? On one hand, we have deity-like monsters that exist by themselves. On the other hand, we have a single shinobi who just decides to concentrate enough chakra ... and becomes stronger than previously mentioned monsters? sigh

Btw what I find super-annoying: Everyone completely ignores the fact that all those "dead" people were ... well, DEAD! But they seemed fine. Why did nobody ask "yo, whatīs death like? Did you meet Kaio-sama?" Stupid.

Also, werenīt these way too little lights on that last panel? I thought there were more revived people.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 06-06-2012, 09:47 AM
The Susanoo > Bijuu thing is stupid. At the very start of Naruto, Kyuubi was supposed to be able to create to create tsunami's with a flick of just one of his tails... surely that is equal to or greater than taking a top off a mountain?

On the Itachi thing, I think he will probably transfer the sword of Tosuka and Yata's mirror over to Sasuke now. Despite what Sasuke said, he knows Naruto will be able to turn Sasuke around and then when the real fight with Tobi happens Sasuke is going to need all the help he can get.

Kensee
Wed, 06-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Itachi is going to poke Sasuke in the forehead like he used to do when they were younger.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-06-2012, 11:51 AM
I'm just glad that this is over... too bad it took so long.

so, it's only Tobi who's still left, right?

Assertn
Wed, 06-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Btw what I find super-annoying: Everyone completely ignores the fact that all those "dead" people were ... well, DEAD! But they seemed fine. Why did nobody ask "yo, whatīs death like? Did you meet Kaio-sama?" Stupid.

Well, Haku and Zabuza had exchanged a dialog along the lines of "Hey Zabuza-san, are we in Hell?" "No Haku, it seems someone brought us back to life." So maybe they have no recollection of the time between their death and their resurrection.

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 06-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Hmm...can't Tobi just re-resurrect them since Kabuto showed him how to do it?

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 06-06-2012, 01:54 PM
Hmm...can't Tobi just re-resurrect them since Kabuto showed him how to do it?

He would need their DNA along with a sacrifice to bring them back. So even knowing how its done, he still needs the materials to perform it. Though I'm sure he could use what's left of the White-Zetsu's.

kaniskii
Wed, 06-06-2012, 02:26 PM

Well, I think for the most part, they were too busy being surprised and fighting for their lives to ask these questions. The more likely reason, like what was said before, it seems like when you die, you die. No time passes. The statement that Haku makes suggest that even though they died years ago, to them, it has been little more than an instant. So maybe in the Naruto-verse, there is no heven or hell.

And on page 7, is sasuke learning the handsigns for the move? Do you think that he will be able to use it if he wants to later? He has his sharingan up and it cuts back to him as Kabuto is doing the hand signs. Just a though.

darkshadow
Wed, 06-06-2012, 03:15 PM
I saw that more as him understanding that itachi as about to disappear so he just turns of sharingan.
Also we did kinda get to see part of the afterlife with kakashi and his dad.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 06-06-2012, 07:24 PM
It is interesting that as Edo Tensei is ending, the summons are not going back in to their coffins but just dissapearing. Does that mean Kabuto no longer has them at his beck and call, meaning he will have to find their DNA all over again if he wants them?

Sidnne
Wed, 06-06-2012, 08:48 PM
I'm pretty sure it's irrelevant since Kabuto is about to die anyway.

viperwasp
Wed, 06-06-2012, 11:31 PM
Sasuke is going to kill Kabuto and then bring him back with Edo. Then force Kabuto to teach him about the Sage mode and how to learn it. I am likely wrong just throwing an idea out there.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 06-07-2012, 05:30 AM
Has Sasuke actually killed anyone yet? All he seems to do is fight and not deliver the killer blow.

EpyonNext
Thu, 06-07-2012, 03:39 PM
Has Sasuke actually killed anyone yet? All he seems to do is fight and not deliver the killer blow.

Does the plot count as a person?

MFauli
Thu, 06-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Does the plot count as a person?

Itīs not funny when itīs true :/

toonice714
Fri, 06-08-2012, 04:55 AM
I don't recall sasuke actually learning izanami....is it just going to be implied that he copied it? If so sasuke uses izanami to make naruto give up on him but he "power of friendship"'s thru his broken kinjutsu. Sasuke sees the light (no pun intended) and turns a new leaf.

....I sincerely hope none of this happens v_v

Y
Fri, 06-08-2012, 07:13 PM

Yes. At the five kages summit Sasuke brutally killed a bunch of the guards. This is why I have absolutely no doubt that Sasuke is being manipulated or influenced by Tobi - he isn't going to simply repent of his crimes, he has to be mindcontrolled or something, because he is a mass murderer now.

Carnage
Sat, 06-09-2012, 10:06 AM
And dont forget he would have left Karin to die after stabbing her through the heart.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 06-09-2012, 10:39 AM
Well now that you mention that he also attempted to kill Naruto at the Valley of the End didn't he by Chidori'ing him through the chest. Just so happens that Kyuubi saved Naruto's ass at the time.

shinta|hikari
Sun, 06-10-2012, 10:16 PM
They are shinobi. Killing isn't taboo at all.

ForteCross
Mon, 06-11-2012, 12:59 PM
yet killing village comrades is not easily forgiven...

also sasuke is not learning the signs for edo tensei, he is learning the cancel signs for edo tensei, i dont remember they have to be the same ones

corkey
Wed, 06-13-2012, 11:20 PM
edo tensei has kind of played itself out, in my opinion. now that it's been cancelled and the strongest shinobi of the past are leaving, why keep bringing more back?