PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 588

Marik
Wed, 05-30-2012, 04:58 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.588: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/ec8usl) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?oll3qh6uz1vswbu) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/76253973/1)

[MangaTeers] Naruto c.588: Online Viewing (http://mangateers.com/manga/naruto/588/1/)

[MangaPanda] Naruto c.588: Online Viewing (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/588)

Carnage
Wed, 05-30-2012, 09:46 AM
Are they on Namek yet?

toonice714
Wed, 05-30-2012, 09:48 AM
Are they on Namek yet?

Lol.
Enough with this super saiyan sharingan shit.... Another susanoo powerup? Come on wit th bullshit....

Patriot
Wed, 05-30-2012, 09:53 AM
Where's the ban....

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 05-30-2012, 10:09 AM
Man that guy has a big ass to pull things out of.

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 05-30-2012, 12:33 PM
From the explanation of Izanagi in the last chapter can't Madara just use it himself and stay undead if Itachi ends Edo Tensei or something?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 05-30-2012, 12:49 PM
Not if he doesn't see what Itachi is about to do coming

Assertn
Wed, 05-30-2012, 01:46 PM
I'm pretty sure whatever happens with the kage/madara fight won't matter, because in the end madara will end up losing due to kabutoro's jutsu being released.

toonice714
Wed, 05-30-2012, 02:53 PM
I'm pretty sure whatever happens with the kage/madara fight won't matter, because in the end madara will end up losing due to kabutoro's jutsu being released.

Which will leave plenty of room for sasuke to surpass madara >_>
And then the uchiha cockstroking will continue....le sigh.

Assertn
Wed, 05-30-2012, 02:59 PM
Unfortunately, it seems Itachi's merely a passerby in this arc. Ultimately his interaction with Sasuke is going to lead to nowhere and as soon as the jutsu is dispelled, everything will fall back to the way it was before.

Archangel
Wed, 05-30-2012, 03:26 PM
Oh come one! It's a moving indestructible fortress of doom and you're making it stronger??!

Death BOO Z
Wed, 05-30-2012, 05:20 PM
well, here's for another chapter that makes the current characters appear weak in favor of glorifying someone who doesn't matter.

I'm really wishing for this arc to end so I could just read the 10% of it's chapters that matter.

Sidnne
Wed, 05-30-2012, 05:22 PM
I'm really wishing for this arc to end so I could just read the 10% of it's chapters that matter.

Please. You'll be grieving like your mother died when this series is over.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 05-30-2012, 05:38 PM
isn't that a bit harsh?

toonice714
Wed, 05-30-2012, 07:16 PM
O.o easy guys....it's just manga...

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 05-30-2012, 07:36 PM
Unfortunately, it seems Itachi's merely a passerby in this arc. Ultimately his interaction with Sasuke is going to lead to nowhere and as soon as the jutsu is dispelled, everything will fall back to the way it was before.

Sasuke will probably be even more pissed now that his brother had to "sacrifice" himself a second time...

Y
Thu, 05-31-2012, 12:00 AM

The only resolution to this fight that was absolutely, positively never going to happen is "Itachi reverses Edo Tensei and all the zombies disappear forever". There is literally no chance this will occur.

viperwasp
Thu, 05-31-2012, 03:08 AM
Itachi is using a genjutsu of somekind to discover the seal to undo Edo Tensei? How will that even help? It's has been well known lore that even when knowing the seals of an enemy etc. You can't just simply undo there jutsu?

Or else anyone could dispel an other persons shadow clone or summon etc. I'm guessing he needs to know the seal then he is going to force kabuto to do it, like take over his body or something to that degree? Or will the plot hole rain storm upgrade into a tropical storm.

Tofu #2
Thu, 05-31-2012, 10:53 AM
Itachi is using a genjutsu of somekind to discover the seal to undo Edo Tensei? How will that even help? It's has been well known lore that even when knowing the seals of an enemy etc. You can't just simply undo there jutsu?

Or else anyone could dispel an other persons shadow clone or summon etc. I'm guessing he needs to know the seal then he is going to force kabuto to do it, like take over his body or something to that degree? Or will the plot hole rain storm upgrade into a tropical storm.

Um he's gonna use genjutsu to get Kabuto to do it. Just like the way he got Kabuto to reveal how to end it?

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 06-01-2012, 11:09 AM
Let's not forget that the shark kid has also found some sort of uber jutsu that will help Sasuke.

viperwasp
Fri, 06-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Let's not forget that the shark kid has also found some sort of uber jutsu that will help Sasuke.

Why did you have to remind us of that stupid plot line! lol

DB_Hunter
Fri, 06-01-2012, 06:12 PM
I'll tell you what, Itachi will succeed in getting rid of Edo Tensei and then he will dissapear too. However the fact that earlier Tobi made Kabuto show him how to use Edo Tensei, coupled with the fact that as he is standing there with Itachi Sasuke will also learn the seals of how to undo Edo Tensei means there will be a showdown between Tobi and Sasuke at one point, with the latter disabling the Edo Tensei of the former. And it could be pretty ironic too, as seeing all those Sharingans Tobi keeps he will probably resurrect the entire Uchiha clan forcing Sasuke to banish them back to their graves.

MFauli
Sat, 06-02-2012, 11:35 PM
god, fuck you, kishimoto. I wanted to complain about chakra levels being absurd once again (just how long can Tsunade keep up this insta-regen to fight Susanoo?!), but then ... another Uchiha-hax. wow.

Guess now we know how Sasuke will get stronger, too :/

PS: Gaara is boss

Archangel
Wed, 06-06-2012, 03:12 PM
The only resolution to this fight that was absolutely, positively never going to happen is "Itachi reverses Edo Tensei and all the zombies disappear forever". There is literally no chance this will occur.
What now bitch??!