PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 264

Marik
Thu, 05-24-2012, 09:07 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 264: 1080p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:VYJJ6XONXG5AQDCVUDB624PKJAW7F U57&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3A6544%2Fan nounce&dn=[HorribleSubs]%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20264%20[1080p].mkv) | 720p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D2WSBG6XXUOZW72YRPCDBFHGAKX5A 46Y&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3A6544%2Fan nounce&dn=[HorribleSubs]%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20264%20[720p].mkv) | 480p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DQICT6QHOPUEQOVLEZSQKULN6HXXB CWT&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fopen.nyaatorrents.info%3A6544%2Fan nounce&dn=[HorribleSubs]%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20264%20[480p].mkv)

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-24-2012, 09:39 AM
Disgusting. It's like bursting a pimple.

And just when we all accepted that Haku was actually a guy...

David75
Thu, 05-24-2012, 11:50 AM
I guess Naruto will be able to throw that biju-rasengan. Otherwise it'll be useless as Naruto enemies are getting tougher too.
After all, biju-dans we've seen were more like huge power beams, it would be a let down not being able to throw that chakra ball.

Does Kabuto thinks anyone would believe him when he says it's impossible to get Jiraya's body (or a sample) for Edo Tensei...

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-24-2012, 02:05 PM
Oh man, what a great episode! I love it when things are explained!

So he just needs a flesh sample from someone he wants to resurrect, and their soul can't be sealed away. So that means no Orochimaru either.

I thought it was interesting that the 2nd Hokage created the technique though. It seems pretty evil, so was the 2nd a bit of a villain, or did he create it for good purposes. Like bringing allies back.

Does Kabuto thinks anyone would believe him when he says it's impossible to get Jiraya's body (or a sample) for Edo Tensei...With all the ridiculous powers in the world, it doesn't seem like "extreme water pressure" would prevent someone from doing something.

Seems more likely that "I can't find it" would be the reason he couldn't do it. I mean, if Jiraya's body is "somewhere at the bottom of the ocean" then yeah, I could see him not being able to locate it.

I guess Naruto will be able to throw that biju-rasengan. Otherwise it'll be useless as Naruto enemies are getting tougher too.
After all, biju-dans we've seen were more like huge power beams, it would be a let down not being able to throw that chakra ball.I assume it will either fire like a cannon just like it does for the fox, or else it will be different because it's Naruto, and he'll think of something weird that will make it work for him like usual.

It makes a lot of sense to me that the Rasengan was modeled after the Tailed Beast Ball, because the 4th's Wife was a Jinchuuriki, and he probably saw her use it.

Harima Kenji
Thu, 05-24-2012, 05:35 PM
Something that bugs me. We all know Naruto is an idiot, but still.
He claims Rasengan is a 2 person move, but he has SEEN Jiraya ánd Kakashi use it without clones or something. Seriously, train for like 1 hour with a bunch of shadow clones and perfect it..

Kraco
Thu, 05-24-2012, 05:47 PM
Something that bugs me. We all know Naruto is an idiot, but still.
He claims Rasengan is a 2 person move, but he has SEEN Jiraya ánd Kakashi use it without clones or something. Seriously, train for like 1 hour with a bunch of shadow clones and perfect it..

He knows his limits. He might be an idiot, but at least he admits his own deficiencies, unlike great many others in this show.

Still, after all this time he should be able to perfect it already, considering everything else he has achieved. I guess he got complacent at some point along the way.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-24-2012, 05:55 PM
Also, where the hell is this Light and Dark chakra coming from all of a sudden?

I always thought those balls were different colors because some of it was Kyuubi's chakra and some of it was Naruto's.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-24-2012, 08:19 PM
Also, where the hell is this Light and Dark chakra coming from all of a sudden?

I always thought those balls were different colors because some of it was Kyuubi's chakra and some of it was Naruto's.

Aren't they? I don't recall Bee calling it light and dark, only red and blue.

Does Kabuto thinks anyone would believe him when he says it's impossible to get Jiraya's body (or a sample) for Edo Tensei...

Yeah, I'll believe him. Ninjas in legends could do all sorts of crazy shit. Deep see diving didn't seem to be one of them. Maybe Kisame could have retrieved it for him with a shark providing they can go deep enough, but that's all I can think of.

Oh man, what a great episode! I love it when things are explained!

So he just needs a flesh sample from someone he wants to resurrect, and their soul can't be sealed away. So that means no Orochimaru either.

I thought it was interesting that the 2nd Hokage created the technique though. It seems pretty evil, so was the 2nd a bit of a villain, or did he create it for good purposes. Like bringing allies back.

They had a great ninja war still going on, right? Even if they didn't, simply inventing techniques that make you more powerful and able to protect your village seems to be a good enough reason to at least develop the technique. They did seal it away after all.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-24-2012, 08:40 PM
You would think it's be pretty easy for him to do an 8:2 ratio. Presumably, he can make up to 9 Tailed Beast arms. He should just channel blue chakra through 8 tailed beast arms, then red chakra through his own two hands.

Aren't they? I don't recall Bee calling it light and dark, only red and blue. I suppose he technically said Positive Blue and Negative Red.

I want to see a Tailed Beast Ball made of Naruto's Chakra, Kyuubi's Chakra and Nature Chakra!