PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 587

Marik
Wed, 05-23-2012, 05:53 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.587: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/hm0d1k) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?obb73mc9krp7d99) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/71160243/1)

[Mangateers] Naruto c.587: Online Vieiwng (http://mangateers.com/manga/naruto/587/1/)

[MangaZone & MangaPanda] Naruto c.587: Online Viewing (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/587)

Tofu #2
Wed, 05-23-2012, 10:06 AM
Itachi mentions the users of izanagi becoming arrogant and using it too much..but how do they use it more than twice?

viperwasp
Wed, 05-23-2012, 11:05 AM
Itachi mentions the users of izanagi becoming arrogant and using it too much..but how do they use it more than twice?

I don't know... I thought the same thing? Maybe one side of a team in general is using it to often? Um.... OR!! Nope I got nothing else... Its pretty stupid it almost sounds like itachi made it up off the top of his head. Maybe theres some stupid way to use the ability many times without sticking eyes all over your arm, but I hope not.

And the ability I get them mixed up but the one that was used on Kabuto and was used for a form of punishment it does not seem like it would be useful even in terms of a punishment. I still don't understand what the hell is going on or what itachi is going to do next.

Assertn
Wed, 05-23-2012, 12:44 PM
I actually liked the explanation of izanami. At least it's not a total random jutsu anymore.
That being said, I just want Itachi to hurry up and convince Sasuke to stop being a douche bag already.

MFauli
Wed, 05-23-2012, 03:29 PM
Wow, did I NOT give a shit about Itachi´s explanation. Blabla eye jutsu blabla Uchiha blabla bla". I´d really like to see a non-Uchiha defeat someone who uses Izanagi, because this makes it sound as if Izanagi makes you invincible.

Also, I had hoped that the chapter would end with Kabuto unexpectedly to snap out of the loop. Guess that would have been too awesome :/ At least Kishimoto pretty much made sure to leave an option for Kabuto´s return. Just hope he doesn´t turn into some silly good guy now.

SilentSnake
Wed, 05-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Also, I had hoped that the chapter would end with Kabuto unexpectedly to snap out of the loop. Guess that would have been too awesome :/ At least Kishimoto pretty much made sure to leave an option for Kabuto´s return. Just hope he doesn´t turn into some silly good guy now.

AFAIK Naruto is the only one who mastered befriend no jutsu, so doubtful.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 05-23-2012, 03:38 PM
every once and a while Kishimonto likes to pull out some graphs and diagrams to explain the horrible mess he's written himself into.

I really want Kabuto to come out, spit out Orochimaru and tell everyone that he decided that he only needs Orochimaru to see him, and then retreat and leave the stage for this arc, until both reformed Orochimaru and Kabuto (evil, but no longer mega-crazy) return as villans again.

also, was that last guy really Kabuto's brother? sounds fake as hell

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 05-23-2012, 03:38 PM
If Kabuto had a partner around...could that partner just come and, say, inject his body with a chakra jolt, and break the genjutsu? Because if so, that's one hell of a stupid technique to lose an eyeball for.

darkshadow
Wed, 05-23-2012, 03:45 PM
It was his "brother" from the orphanage.

Assertn
Wed, 05-23-2012, 05:32 PM
Wow, did I NOT give a shit about Itachi´s explanation. Blabla eye jutsu blabla Uchiha blabla bla". I´d really like to see a non-Uchiha defeat someone who uses Izanagi, because this makes it sound as if Izanagi makes you invincible.

Of course you didn't give a shit. You chose not to give a shit before the explanation was even made.

toonice714
Wed, 05-23-2012, 06:32 PM
Izanami is broken regardless of the explanation. It is basically a technique that forces the affected to accept whatever the caster decides. What I think I misunderstood though was whether or not izanagi breaks two users using izanami or vice versa.

Tofu #2
Wed, 05-23-2012, 07:15 PM
So... the only way out of Izanami is to accept what you've done.... what if you didn't do anything?
OR what if you just pretend to accept what's wrong

Y
Wed, 05-23-2012, 07:58 PM
Of course you didn't give a shit. You chose not to give a shit before the explanation was even made.

Iceburn. But seriously if the only reason you read this manga is Orochimaru fandom, he died like 5 years ago in real time dude. Just stop reading.

Carnage
Thu, 05-24-2012, 12:43 AM
Iceburn. But seriously if the only reason you read this manga is Orochimaru fandom, he died like 5 years ago in real time dude. Just stop reading.

Jesus fuck has it really been that long? Where the fuck does the time fly, I feel like I've been reading this mange for ages...

Y
Thu, 05-24-2012, 12:57 AM
He died in 2008 if you wanna get technical.

MFauli
Thu, 05-24-2012, 07:02 AM
As far as Im concerned, he didn´t die :>

darkshadow
Thu, 05-24-2012, 12:06 PM
We are very well aware that he lives on in your heart.

Archangel
Thu, 05-24-2012, 03:21 PM
Orochimaru was faggot tier anyway. Now Jiraya? That's one badass mofo i'd like to see again, especially as a zombie.

MFauli
Thu, 05-24-2012, 03:48 PM
Orochimaru was faggot tier anyway.

Now, come on. Back then, EVERYONE was "faggot tier" compared to all the super saiyans we have now. If Orochimaru ever returns, he´ll have a bunch of awesome new jutsus the put him right above everyone else.

Keno
Thu, 05-24-2012, 05:31 PM
Orochimaru did have the whole evilish thing going for him. Right now, Tobi, Obito, Danzo, Madara, Sageofsixpathuchihadecendant, or whoever he may be, does not really hit me with evilness, just plain ol fashioned "I wanna rule the world".

I do admit I'm not liking where this recent chapters have taken Kabuto as a character. I thought there would be more to just this. I would've actually preferred Kabuto/orochimaru to be the "ultimate" villain in the story instead of "that mask guy". There's foreshadowing of Kabuto returning to that orphanage as a "good" guy now, which truly truly truly sucks big donkey old balls. Oh well...

Hopefully the next couple of chapters, after this whole Itachi/Sasuke vs Kabutoro thing, turn out to be more interesting. If this series is nearing the climax, or end, then so far I feel disappointed. IMO this story overall has had so much potential for more interesting things and twists to keep going for a couple of years more.

UChessmaster
Thu, 05-24-2012, 09:49 PM
Orochimaru did have the whole evilish thing going for him. Right now, Tobi, Obito, Danzo, Madara, Sageofsixpathuchihadecendant, or whoever he may be, does not really hit me with evilness, just plain ol fashioned "I wanna rule the world".

Ruling the world sounds pretty evil to me.