PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 263

Marik
Thu, 05-17-2012, 06:12 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 263: 1080p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C2NHPLECBNSIV2WZL6J7VHJ2PQ6V7 X3D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fa nnounce&dn=[HorribleSubs]%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20263%20[1080p].mkv) | 720p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:K6PBQUYYX3AVJUET5KKAGGXEW3WFW 2XU&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fa nnounce&dn=[HorribleSubs]%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20263%20[720p].mkv) | 480p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:IW2BCVU4YD4VJ3OYUIXNEBED5QDQB R4J&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fa nnounce&dn=[HorribleSubs]%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20263%20[480p].mkv)

Kraco
Thu, 05-17-2012, 08:03 AM
Looks like the most OP jutsu of the show did have a critical flaw, after all. That eases my mind somewhat. Although exploiting that weakness is tricky business, but at the same time it ensures those zombies can't be used against their loved ones or best friends without a high risk of failure. It's safe to assume those souls that have found peace can't be summoned again, nor, I'd guess, those who died without regrets. We might not see Jiraiya under these conditions, or if we do, he wouldn't last a second against Naruto.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-17-2012, 08:32 AM
Although exploiting that weakness is tricky business, but at the same time it ensures those zombies can't be used against their loved ones or best friends without a high risk of failure.

I'm pleased that it had a flaw, but not so pleased that it was based on emotions and not technicality (and therefore one that needed to be overcome with ninja technique). You can always bind them and make them listen to you preach them, but I thought the whole idea of Edo Tensei was that Kabuto would force you to move regardless - in which case it'd be in his interest to keep the bodies moving and fighting without a break.

What's the deal with Anko? Is she the perfect candidate for Edo Tensei because her strongest desires with Orochimaru (who is now essentially Kabuto)?

Kankuro was pro - took "secret" to the next level where the location and timing of the puppets themselves were secret, rather than showing all your puppets and just making the enemy wonder how they will attack next. Then again, no matter what Sasori said, he was much weaker in this state.

As for Deidara, isn't it his desire to be a blast? He should just go blow himself up then..

David75
Thu, 05-17-2012, 09:00 AM
My guess is that Kabuto does not master Edo Tensei yet, or at least not as well as orochimaru did.
My other guess is that Anko is the key to uncover some secrets about Eo Tensei.
For some reason, Orochimaru who doesn't care much for anyone, decided to spare her life and even decided to wipe her memory securely enough that no one in Konoha was able to get intel despite the geniuses they got with mind probing jutsu.

Strangely enough, Anko also his a "serpent" user, like was Orochimaru. I guess Kabuto is some kind of copy ninja in his own way so when he decided to follow Orochimaru's path, he copied everything and tried to perfect it.
But for some reason, some of his jutsus seem to use paper like Konan.

In the end, Kabuto certainly his very talented, but he might need to find his own powers. For the moment he only acts as someone else with their powers rather that develop his own talents. Or so it seems.

But even with that in mind, I was a little surprised his endo tensei would be so weak against emo reunions...
The point was exactly to used the strong emotions for dead loved ones, to crush the enemies. If those weapons
are weak against such emotions, there's no point using that technique.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-17-2012, 09:23 AM
My guess is that Kabuto does not master Edo Tensei yet, or at least not as well as orochimaru did.

Now that you remind me, Kabuto was saying to Deidara on their flight that he wasn't "like Orochimaru" and didn't put the daggers in them to wipe their soul. I somewhat remember the Third being able to talk to the First and Second throughout their entire fight though (maybe I'm wrong here), so it doesn't seem like the soul part matters anyway.

As for paper..., yeah I'm pretty sure Orochimaru's technique crumbled into dust instead.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-17-2012, 09:59 AM
Looks like the most OP jutsu of the show did have a critical flaw, after all. That eases my mind somewhat. Although exploiting that weakness is tricky business, but at the same time it ensures those zombies can't be used against their loved ones or best friends without a high risk of failure.Yeah, having your undead minions having a weakness for plot resolution is a pretty critical design flaw, but apparently Kabuto wasn't aware of it until now.

As for Deidara, isn't it his desire to be a blast? He should just go blow himself up then..He can't with that lightning sword in him as lightning style disarms his explosions.

Now that you remind me, Kabuto was saying to Deidara on their flight that he wasn't "like Orochimaru" and didn't put the daggers in them to wipe their soul. I somewhat remember the Third being able to talk to the First and Second throughout their entire fight though (maybe I'm wrong here), so it doesn't seem like the soul part matters anyway.You are mistaken, they stopped talking as soon as he put the daggers in them.

But yes, I believe this is essentially the main difference. Killing off their emotions gives the user complete control, but then you have to focus on them much more.

In order to have an entire army of zombies, he's leaving them their personalities so they can control themselves to a degree, but they still have to obey his commands.

It's an interesting tradeoff. Complete control over a couple zombies, or vague control over an army of zombies who are weak against closure.

Kraco
Thu, 05-17-2012, 10:51 AM
It's still funny that the technique is able to command the souls of unwilling sacrifices to power unwilling reincarnations. You'd think Oro or Kabuto would need to exert control over them with cerebral veins bulging. In that sense it's no wonder at all the zombies are all too happy to stop to chat with people or each other.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-17-2012, 05:10 PM
@Darth: so you think lightning styles permanently disarms his bombs? I remember Sasuke frying the bombs in his body, but assumed it was via sheer force rather than by weakness to lightning.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-17-2012, 05:46 PM
@Darth: so you think lightning styles permanently disarms his bombs? I remember Sasuke frying the bombs in his body, but assumed it was via sheer force rather than by weakness to lightning.Well, when Sasuke fought Diedara, he specifically stated that he noticed Diedara's bombs used Earth style which was weak against lightning.

Then he used his lightning needles to disarm on Deidara's tiny cherry bombs, then he used his lightning sword to disarm his mines in the ground.

Archangel
Tue, 05-22-2012, 10:58 AM
So where are we atm? Has naruto gone all orangy yet?

DarthEnderX
Tue, 05-22-2012, 09:40 PM
Yeah, like, 3 months ago.

Sabrac
Thu, 05-24-2012, 03:07 PM
Hey guys, I heard on the Hatsuyuki site that this episode was the end of fillers.... for now... any truth to that claim? I been avoiding NS fillers like the plague. Any insight would be awesome.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-24-2012, 03:42 PM
Fillers ended like 3 weeks before this...

Sabrac
Thu, 05-24-2012, 06:47 PM
Thanks Darth could I bychance get the # of the first episode out of filler, i wanna catch back up :)

thanks in advance

DarthEnderX
Fri, 05-25-2012, 03:20 PM
Episode 261

Archangel
Sat, 05-26-2012, 09:19 AM
Oh wow, the new opening is fucking horrible.