PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 667

Marik
Wed, 05-16-2012, 02:02 PM
[MangaStream] One Piece c.667: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/dwvsfk) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?ctge5mjbgsaktly) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/45623522/1)

Death13a
Wed, 05-16-2012, 03:21 PM
Traffy's last sentence just made the chapter 1000% cooler. There just so many new possibilities.

Assertn
Wed, 05-16-2012, 04:08 PM
This chapter definitely drives home one thing: I think we're going to have to get used to the strawhats starting out each arc inhibited in some obnoxious way. First it was being flooded in fishman island, and now its body swapping. At least we know the strawhats are naturally so powerful now, Oda has to gimp them somehow to give the bad guys a chance.

Law's proposal could be really cool or really shitty, depending on which Yonkou he plans to take down. Obviously if his aim is Shanks, he's going to quickly find himself as an enemy of Luffy.

Tofu #2
Wed, 05-16-2012, 04:39 PM
i would guess kaido, simply because he hasnt been shown yet.
blackbeard is a no.
big mom i just can't see oda having law help luffy after the fishman island incident

interested in what law says is sleeping on the island, obviously why he went there in the 1st place
maybe it's aokiji :eek:

Assertn
Wed, 05-16-2012, 06:11 PM
Law needs to hurry up and become the 276th shichibukai to join forces with Luffy.

Tofu #2
Wed, 05-16-2012, 07:47 PM
Wouldn't Law lose his title for teaming up with Luffy?

Xscatic
Wed, 05-16-2012, 08:18 PM
Not if their partnership remains a secret, away from public knowledge.

Assertn
Wed, 05-16-2012, 08:24 PM
Also, I'm going to go ahead right now and assume the Yonkou will not be Shanks. Not only does he seem like an unlikely target, considering he's probably the least aggressive of them all, but also Law can't become enemies with Luffy until after he reverts the body switch he did with the other strawhats.

Carnage
Wed, 05-16-2012, 08:29 PM
My money is on Kaidou. Oda likes to make his plots as complicated as possible. Just having the two against Big Mom alone would be too simple, Blackbeard is probably a final boss, and the two wouldnt team up against Shanks. Including Kaido makes it a a string of conflicts.

unandpw
Wed, 05-16-2012, 09:02 PM
We don't know anything about Kaido yet, and it would seem premature to introduce him after we find out about Big Mom. Consider this, Big Mom is an oversized (human?) who enjoys candy. Caesar Clown has oversized children that he drugs with candy.

On a side note, I hope Kaido's a midget.

Tofu #2
Thu, 05-17-2012, 01:11 AM
I dunno the situation just reminds me of the last 2 shichibukais, Hancock being introduced at Amazon and then Jinbei right after in Impel Down

toonice714
Thu, 05-17-2012, 12:52 PM
Thank you God for one piece....amen.
This chapter was amazing.....nuff said

poopdeville
Thu, 05-17-2012, 06:52 PM
My money is on Kaidou. Oda likes to make his plots as complicated as possible. Just having the two against Big Mom alone would be too simple, Blackbeard is probably a final boss, and the two wouldnt team up against Shanks. Including Kaido makes it a a string of conflicts.

I think things could be more complicated if Blackbeard wasn't the final boss. First, I get the feeling Law isn't all that happy with Blackbeard. They both made their reputations during the same conflict, by being on opposite sides. Law seems to be biding his time as a Shichibukai until he gets a chance to be PK (or at least a yonkyou).

I don't know where Kaido fits into this idea.

Plus it would be pretty epic if Shanks was the final boss. (Or better yet, if they met and fought on Raftel)

Speaking of Raftel, I'm extremely curious about what's stopping the Yonkyou from reaching it. All they have to do is collect log poses and sail there, right? Maybe that's the treasure Law is talking about. A special log pose to home in on hidden islands. Maybe not. But mark my words, there will be some kind of complication in getting there we haven't been introduced to.

Carnage
Thu, 05-17-2012, 07:19 PM
I didn't mean THE final boss, but given how his crew is structured, I figure his final battle will be saved for somewhere near the end.

Tofu #2
Thu, 05-17-2012, 08:55 PM
Maybe raftel only appears to those who are worthy

LobsterMagnet
Sun, 05-20-2012, 01:24 PM
Honestly I don't think the yankou are really interested in finding it all. Big Mom just wants to eat Candy. Shanks is probably happy enough living a carefree life getting drunk with his crew. Not sure about Kaido but I'm sure he has something selfish that he prefers more then going after one piece. Only Blackbeard seems to be the one who really cares about it.