PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 586

Marik
Wed, 05-16-2012, 04:54 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.586: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/u6u23e) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?rt0196ic76vew66) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/97464374/1)

[MangaTeers] Naruto c.586: Online Viewing (http://mangateers.com/manga/naruto/586/1/) | MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/586)

MangaPanda uploaded MangaTeers' release instead of doing their own, so you can read it there too.

enkoujin
Wed, 05-16-2012, 08:59 AM
So Izanami is pretty much an inescapable series of events like a program in a while loop without a false condition set.

Pretty much a better Tsukuyomi via psychological torture by super-repetition that can't be avoided at the risk of losing your eyesight.

Wasn't expecting that, but very interesting.

darkshadow
Wed, 05-16-2012, 09:11 AM
Lol I figured it was going to be something like this....well at least it's over, moving the fuck on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZdZwomjW0A&feature=player_detailpage#t=124s

MFauli
Wed, 05-16-2012, 09:25 AM
Oh look, Uchihas won. What a surprise.

:/

Cal_kashi
Wed, 05-16-2012, 09:39 AM
Interesting. I wonder how Kabuto will get out of it. Because he certainly will, though it will take all his energy (and some personal revelation about who he is) to do it.
Also enkoujin, the phrase you are looking for is Recursion without a base case.

Kensee
Wed, 05-16-2012, 10:42 AM
I remember a move like this being done on YuYu Hakusho. I'm wondering if they are just going to pose his hands in the release hand-seal now =P

Confused_Yamato
Wed, 05-16-2012, 11:08 AM
Groundhog Day no jutsu

Carnage
Wed, 05-16-2012, 11:46 AM
Forever-alone no jutsu.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 05-16-2012, 12:31 PM
Will Itachi now release Kabuto from Izanami on the condition that he ends Edo Tensei? Otherwise I don't see the value in this move. Obvioulsy he will then have to kill him/Kabuto will have to reform.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 05-16-2012, 12:46 PM
if Kabuto releases the justu, Itachi will go down and the loop will end.

of course, there's nothing to prevent Kabuto from performing the edotensai again.

Xscatic
Wed, 05-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Thinking about this justu even further; what if it is like a seal where even if the user dies, the seal is still active. In that case Kabuto is just SOL. He won't / can't do anything else except repeat the exact same loop, with no changes to every little detail. If Itachi and Sasuke isn't there (presumably at the same exact spots when the loop began) to start the loop then what?

Kabuto is just stuck standing still where Sasuke or anybody can just kill him with ease. And if for some reason that anybody can't kill him, Kabuto is still stuck in Sage Mode; constantly absorbing nature charka and storing it / not using it / not maintaining the proper balance will turn him into a statue eventually....

darkshadow
Wed, 05-16-2012, 04:32 PM
Absorbing nature chakra isn't an automated thing.

Also Itachi eye going blind can mean 1 of 3 things:
1. Izanami/Izanagi destroy part of ones soul and thus can not regenerate ever, like how the deathgod took oro's arms.
2. Izanami requires the user to keep it active and thus the eye is always trying to regenerate but can't.
3. Izanami is so devestating that it simply can't reform the eye as quickly as other parts of the body.

I'm going with the second one here, which would mean as soon as itachi dies due to kabutoro releasing edo tensei, he also gets freed from it and sasuke simply kills him afterwards, perhaps blasting him in his snakey face with amaterasu.

kaigan
Thu, 05-17-2012, 03:11 PM
In order to defeat you.... I used another forbidden technique...

new forbidden techniques are the norms now in the Naruto World. Don't be fking surprise if people start pulling forbidden techniques out of their ass to defeat the other.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 05-17-2012, 06:29 PM
I don't think Itachi will dissapear if Kabuto releases Edo Tensei. If he could then Kabuto would have done that already and re-summoned him under his control.

Itachi will go when he is 'at peace' and Kabuto can't do anything about it.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 05-17-2012, 08:59 PM
Oh look what he did there.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e8/189656~Groundhog-Day-Posters.jpg/220px-189656~Groundhog-Day-Posters.jpg

UChessmaster
Thu, 05-17-2012, 09:26 PM
I don't think Itachi will dissapear if Kabuto releases Edo Tensei. If he could then Kabuto would have done that already and re-summoned him under his control.

Itachi will go when he is 'at peace' and Kabuto can't do anything about it.

Kabuto didn`t released it because then every other zombie would be released as well.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 05-18-2012, 06:14 AM
Kabuto didn`t released it because then every other zombie would be released as well.

He can summon and pack up individual zombies he has summoned. The summoning of people is on an individual level and is not linked to the rest of the group. There is nothing to suggest there is 'system shutdown' command in Edo Tensei.

He lost control of Itachi, which is why he was eager to put that tag in his head.

darkshadow
Fri, 05-18-2012, 01:29 PM
Nothing has indicated he can unsummon anyone on an individual level, it also makes no sense that kabutoro would sacrifice freaking pein just to get itachi back under his control or actually risk defeat by hand of the uchiha brothers.
If he could unsummon individual ones, he could've easily just done it when itachi arrived, captured sasuke and then use anko to resummon itachi.

Speaking of anko, that cave doesn't look too big and they blasted the hell out of it...

Y
Fri, 05-18-2012, 04:37 PM
It's really funny that there is absolutely nothing special about the genjutsu Itachi just used except that it works on somebody important. This is exactly what any genjutsu at all should be able to accomplish, and yet Itachi is sacrificing his eye (his immortal undead ghost eye) in order to trap Kabuto in it.

darkshadow
Fri, 05-18-2012, 05:05 PM
Itachi is a walking deus ex machina, he don't care; he don't give a fuck.

UChessmaster
Sat, 05-19-2012, 04:54 PM
It's really funny that there is absolutely nothing special about the genjutsu Itachi just used except that it works on somebody important. This is exactly what any genjutsu at all should be able to accomplish, and yet Itachi is sacrificing his eye (his immortal undead ghost eye) in order to trap Kabuto in it.

I think that in order to fall for a genjutsu you must look at the caster, Izanami breaks this rule and that`s what makes it special.

Y
Sun, 05-20-2012, 04:22 PM
I think that in order to fall for a genjutsu you must look at the caster, Izanami breaks this rule and that`s what makes it special.

This isn't remotely true. For the most hilarious counterexample, Kabuto himself just used a Genjutsu that wasn't applied by sight to attack them through Susanoo. Then he apparently forgot about it.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 05-21-2012, 01:20 PM
Also, the two frogs that helped Jiraiya against the fight with Pein used sound to trap three of the Paths in a genjutsu.

viperwasp
Mon, 05-21-2012, 11:53 PM
Also, the two frogs that helped Jiraiya against the fight with Pein used sound to trap three of the Paths in a genjutsu.

Yes but to the last two people that posted above me, um.... the sharingan is an eye or vision ability it does not make sound. So it is a bigger deal if it can break the trademark rule of the sharingan. Still what is strange is not how this ability effected kabuto it's what the ability is doing. Kabuto may have been hit with it at the start of the fight?

toonice714
Tue, 05-22-2012, 06:13 PM
Itachi has been known to cast genjutsu thru his fingers so it's not hard to believe that it didn't come from his eyes. When this technique gets explained I hope it isn't easy to set up....lately the sting of forbidden techniques have been really weak

viperwasp
Wed, 05-23-2012, 12:15 AM
Itachi has been known to cast genjutsu thru his fingers so it's not hard to believe that it didn't come from his eyes. When this technique gets explained I hope it isn't easy to set up....lately the sting of forbidden techniques have been really weak

Yes most likely it's done a completely different way, like a series of events that need to take place.

Tofu #2
Wed, 05-23-2012, 12:50 AM
wouldnt that make it even worse than the typical genjutsu?

Y
Wed, 05-23-2012, 02:41 AM
Yeah. What I'm saying is that ANYBODY who can use Genjutsu should be able to do this exact same thing. This forbidden bloodline technique is nothing more than a Genjutsu that actually works.