PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 262

Marik
Thu, 05-10-2012, 06:14 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 262: 1080p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:UN2YRI7F6JZ2ZZFZLSLFHP3CSQPKH 36M&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fa nnounce&dn=[HorribleSubs]%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20262%20[1080p].mkv) | 720p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:56BLV6S5OFW2O6I2AHGVRGJC24GX5 Q64&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fa nnounce&dn=[HorribleSubs]%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20262%20[720p].mkv) | 480p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:MTL2AP5DBVXQHA2TN7L34KQ4KQQDO ZJ2&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fa nnounce&dn=[HorribleSubs]%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20262%20[480p].mkv)

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-10-2012, 08:22 AM
Two "commando" units aye? That's a shame they ended up pitted against each other like that (as good as the episode was). It would have been good to see the armies actually put them into action for some strategic warfare.

If that's Sasori's puppet that Kankuro has, I'm to assume that Sasori right now is in his original, flesh body? That would mean Edo Tensei should be able to resurrect someone in their complete, if not best state.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-10-2012, 11:30 AM
Yeah, it hadn't occurred to me until Kankuro summoned his old body that Sasori would be in he flesh body, but it makes perfect sense. It's not like Reanimation was going to bring him back as a brain in a jar again.

Anyway, loving this fight. The good guys are beating much stronger enemies by using great tactics. That's great.

Kraco
Thu, 05-10-2012, 03:16 PM
If that's Sasori's puppet that Kankuro has, I'm to assume that Sasori right now is in his original, flesh body? That would mean Edo Tensei should be able to resurrect someone in their complete, if not best state.

Was it told why Sasori was a brain in a jar? I seem to recall he preferred it that way, as the final point of a long development process. Though I could be remembering totally incorrectly. But if I'm right, he should be considerably weaker than when we last saw him.

This was quite a nice episode, even if I'm no closer to liking the bullshit resurrection technique.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Was it told why Sasori was a brain in a jar? I seem to recall he preferred it that way, as the final point of a long development process. Though I could be remembering totally incorrectly. But if I'm right, he should be considerably weaker than when we last saw him.

Sasori turned into a heart in a jar because he liked his body remaining beautiful, powerful and ever-lasting. It also allowed him to control more than 10 puppets at a time.

As for whether he is weaker or not... I'm really not sure what to believe in, heh. Did the 1st and 2nd Hokage really die young, or looked like they were in their prime when they died? They sure as hell looked it when they were resurrected. We can also hypothesis that the age of the resurrected person is that of the age of the DNA sample that was taken - if a whole body wasn't needed.

Going back to Sasori, I do think he would be weaker though, in that he won't have all his puppet summon scrolls with him (unless he went back to his secret lab before the war to re-prep), just as Deidara doesn't have his eye-piece and Asuma doesn't have his cigarette.

But then again, Deidara does have his clay, and Asuma his blades.... so maybe this isn't at all coherent and just made up along the way.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-10-2012, 09:14 PM
As for whether he is weaker or not... I'm really not sure what to believe in, heh. Did the 1st and 2nd Hokage really die young, or looked like they were in their prime when they died? They sure as hell looked it when they were resurrected..Well, they showed Chiyo as well, and she looks like the exact same old woman she did when she died.

Going back to Sasori, I do think he would be weaker though, in that he won't have all his puppet summon scrolls with him (unless he went back to his secret lab before the war to re-prep), just as Deidara doesn't have his eye-piece and Asuma doesn't have his cigarette.Well, Kabuto has had these bodies for awhile, and he seems to be able to reanimate them and deanimate them at will. So presumably, he could bring them back, allow them to gear up, then put them back to sleep.

So I would presume he would have obtained SOME equipment for Sasori at least. Doesn't do a lot of good to bring back a puppet master then not give him any puppets.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Well, they showed Chiyo as well, and she looks like the exact same old woman she did when she died.

Exactly. I'm really just settling with "The author hasn't really thought about this and is just drawing the characters in a form that we will readily recognise".. but I want to give him more credit than that...

But hey, this is the creator of the sharingans... so maybe I shouldn't.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-10-2012, 10:10 PM
I was able to accept the Sharingan up until the point where Mangekyous seemed to each have a unique power in each eye.

When the started adding more powers on top of that. The Susano'o and the Izanagi etc. That's where my patience ended.

David75
Fri, 05-11-2012, 08:34 AM
We can be fairly sure Jiraya is truly dead. If so, Kabuto probably can use his technique on him...

So we could have a Jiraya vs Naruto fight.
Altough I wonder if Jiraya would still be able to summon his toad friends and if he does, will they obey?
It's important, as part of his fighting style depends on his summons and he even needs some fusion to enter sage mode.
Naruto should be stronger in raw power, but the fight could be interresting as Jiraya clearly has a lot more experience and surprises.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 05-11-2012, 08:40 AM
We can be fairly sure Jiraya is truly dead. If so, Kabuto probably can use his technique on him...

So we could have a Jiraya vs Naruto fight.
Altough I wonder if Jiraya would still be able to summon his toad friends and if he does, will they obey?
It's important, as part of his fighting style depends on his summons and he even needs some fusion to enter sage mode.
Naruto should be stronger in raw power, but the fight could be interresting as Jiraya clearly has a lot more experience and surprises.

Hmm, I can't remember, did the Bijuus decide whether they'll be taking an active role in this war now?

David75
Fri, 05-11-2012, 08:46 AM
Naruto and Killer-Bee have been isolated from the war.

It might not be for ever though, so at some point, they probably will have to fight.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 05-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Well, the enemies goal is to get to them, so I imagine at some point, the villains are going to break through the good guys and that's when the Jinchuuriki will have to fight.

Kraco
Fri, 05-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Naruto doesn't even know there's a war going on, or that Yamato is in enemy hands. There's no way he'd otherwise be playing with lego in peace. Quite a harsh surprise if the enemy gets to him before he learns anything of the current situation.