PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 585

Marik
Wed, 05-09-2012, 06:17 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.585: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/bzp9ud) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?2v1xucsq3jjbvln) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/59123737/1)

[MangaZone & MangaPanda] Naruto c.585: Online Viewing (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/585)

[MangaTeers] Naruto c.585: Online Viewing (http://mangateers.com/manga/naruto/585/1/)

viperwasp
Wed, 05-09-2012, 07:36 AM
I'm actually unsure what to take of this chapter.... Kabuto keeps using different abilities and the brothers keep countering them... I know as a reader that Sasuke is not going to die. And I have been fairly certain for this whole battle that Sasuke and Itachi need or will have at least one last talk... So Itachi has not been defeated yet. The effect of the jutsu that itachi likely just used will take effect and likely Kabutos attack will undo itself etc...

But beyond that I know there has to be more to this chapter so far I have been guessing basically how this whole battle has been going without even trying to guess. I feel like there is at least one more important thing hidden in Kabutos past foreshadowed by that single panel flashback of him as a child. It's probably related to the uchiha?

I did not hate this chapter but I cannot say I liked it either... This whole fight seems strange, I do like how Genjutsu was used against the brothers and how they countered it. I don't really understand or like how Kabuto is summing the Sound four into his own body and using there jutsu. Orochimaru was known to be a master of a lot of different jutsu I want to see totally new jutsu unrelated to the popular bloodlines and other things we have already seen. And the snake sage and or dragon sage mode kind of seems underpowered to me. Then again thats most likely because Kabuto is going up against two broken Sharingan users who both are wearing a full set of plot Armour. Itachis plot armour will remain as strong as adamantium until he at least has a talk with sasuke. And sasukes plot armour is Vibranium and won't be breaking anytime soon...

So no matter what the outcome should be that Itachi might die during or after this battle but only after having his talk with sasuke... and sasuke won't die peroid. Now both sasuke and or itachi may loose this battle or come out of it with some serious wounds or set backs or something if sasuke is forced to sacrifice one of his sharingan eyes or something. But I don't even think that will happen. And kabuto will likely die during this battle.

MFauli
Wed, 05-09-2012, 08:04 AM
I call bullshit. Iīve been burned too many times by Kishimotoīs Uchiha-dick riding, so hereīs what I expect: The last page is already happening under the spell of Izanami. Next chapter will show us Kabutoīs defeat and how it was all Itachiīs master plan

siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

Of course, should this battle actually end with Kabuto winning and Sasuke having to retreat, Iīd give major props to the author. That would be surprising, refreshing, interesting.

darkshadow
Wed, 05-09-2012, 08:15 AM
How many goddamn weeks are you going to keep dickriding kabuto with this delusional hope of him winning? Kabutoro was never meant to win, ever; he's a villain in a shounen manga who's fighting against second lead character and his brother who is the hero konoha deserves but doesn't need right now (see what I did there?).

It wouldn't be surprising, refreshing or interesting; it would in fact be so illogical, that it would be akin to going full retard, and you never go full retard (welp I did it again.).

Interesting to see that Sasuke doesn't have tsukiyomi for some reason, or perhaps he doesn't want to waste his chakra.

Tofu #2
Wed, 05-09-2012, 08:50 AM
are we supposed to believe that kabuto is gonna win even though Itachi should just reform his body?

MFauli
Wed, 05-09-2012, 09:05 AM
It wouldn't be surprising, refreshing or interesting; it would in fact be so illogical,

In terms of shounen manga-logics, yes.
In terms of the Naruto-verses inner logic? Absolutely not.

Kabuto has shown to have the abilities necessary to win this fight. What seems impossible at the beginning turned out to be more and more in his favor. I mean, I donīt expect him to win, thatīd be too damn awesome, but it would be believable in terms of power levels (lol).

Cal_kashi
Wed, 05-09-2012, 09:28 AM
On the one hand, this is dragging on like a mofo. On the other so did the Sasuke/Itachi manga. I can't wait for this to be animated.

Carnage
Wed, 05-09-2012, 10:16 AM
I cant tell if its the translation or the art but lately I've been having a hard time telling what the fuck is going on. I actually had to re-read certain pages three times over.

Archangel
Wed, 05-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Asshole Uchihas, they made him cry ;_;

kaigan
Wed, 05-09-2012, 04:41 PM
ok chapter... just 'fillers' until the demise of Kabutaro. I agree that next chapter will be the close-out of this debacle. My expectation is Itachi will die with some dramatic shenanigans between the brothers. This would be the typicle conclusion. I would hope for the differ and a twist.

Assertn
Wed, 05-09-2012, 05:39 PM
So he absorbed Kimimaro's body into himself? And Kimimaro is also out in the battlefield as a zombie? This is getting a bit extreme.
Also, it shouldn't be so easy for Kabutoro to pull off something like that, considering that Orochimaru's method of acquiring such jutsus actually required him to infiltrate the host's body, and Kimimaro already failed as a candidate for that.

Archangel
Wed, 05-09-2012, 06:03 PM
So he absorbed Kimimaro's body into himself? And Kimimaro is also out in the battlefield as a zombie? This is getting a bit extreme.
He probably just has their DNA.

Assertn
Wed, 05-09-2012, 06:29 PM
He probably just has their DNA.

yeah but if he can tap into kimimaro's ability at will, isn't it basically the same as what orochimaru failed to do?

Archangel
Wed, 05-09-2012, 07:05 PM
yeah but if he can tap into kimimaro's ability at will, isn't it basically the same as what orochimaru failed to do?
He did say he had surpassed Orochimaru. It does beg the question as to why he doesn't have the Sharingan as well though... maybe he needed more parts to melt into his cauldron?

Cal_kashi
Wed, 05-09-2012, 07:55 PM
from everything we've ever learned about blood line limits, it's the blood he has to ...wait...kakashi. I don't fucking know.

Carnage
Wed, 05-09-2012, 08:58 PM
There's really no point in over thinking these things, its not like kishimoto gave it much thought.

poopdeville
Thu, 05-10-2012, 04:51 PM
from everything we've ever learned about blood line limits, it's the blood he has to ...wait...kakashi. I don't fucking know.

Kakashi actually had an eye transpanted, like Danzou did. It's not like Orochimaru or Kabuto could make an Uchiha eye from Uchiha DNA.

MFauli
Thu, 05-10-2012, 06:37 PM
It's not like Orochimaru or Kabuto could make an Uchiha eye from Uchiha DNA.

Yeah, instead they made Sharingans from ... Uchiha DNA. lol

Cal_kashi
Thu, 05-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Kakashi actually had an eye transpanted, like Danzou did. It's not like Orochimaru or Kabuto could make an Uchiha eye from Uchiha DNA.

They both did. But I guess my point was originally we were led to believe that blood line limits were non-transferable because you had to have the clans blood in you, but then we have kakashi achieving mangekyo sharingan so I guess the blood line limit thing isn't as strong as first thought. Also, I think Orochimaru could definitely have gotten his hands on some sharringans (before the massacre) had he tried. He was the one that did Danzou's transplants, right?

Death BOO Z
Fri, 05-11-2012, 01:25 AM
Kakashi awakened his sharingan because Obito awakened his. do I really need to stress it out so much?

Tofu #2
Fri, 05-11-2012, 01:39 AM
you guys remember the story of neji's dad?

viperwasp
Fri, 05-11-2012, 05:53 AM
you guys remember the story of neji's dad?

Kind of yes... What are you trying to say?

Tofu #2
Fri, 05-11-2012, 10:00 AM
you obviously dont need the clan blood to take a bloodline limit

MFauli
Fri, 05-11-2012, 10:06 AM
Bloodlime limits are worthless, anyway. As we learned, itīs just a matter of combining different chakra natures. And, I mean, weīve been reading the same manga, so .... Dragon Ball-scale jutsus all over the place. I guess having a bloodlime limit makes you feel like a more unique flower, but itīs not like it has any advantage to combat at this point. (which currently active character couldnīt just shatter Hakuīs ice mirrors :/)

Death BOO Z
Fri, 05-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Kind of yes... What are you trying to say?

forced breeding... ninja rape no jutsu!

also, didn't one of the ninja's in the kage summit have an eye that he shouldn't have?

darkshadow
Fri, 05-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Bloodlime limits are worthless, anyway. As we learned, itīs just a matter of combining different chakra natures. And, I mean, weīve been reading the same manga, so .... Dragon Ball-scale jutsus all over the place. I guess having a bloodlime limit makes you feel like a more unique flower, but itīs not like it has any advantage to combat at this point. (which currently active character couldnīt just shatter Hakuīs ice mirrors :/)

No it's not just a matter of combining different chakra natures, all the shit we've seen mizukage and tsuchikage do is because of bloodline limits, to combine 3 different chakra together requires a BL. Madara has only been able to use wood because of the first's dna; their entire fight has been throwing bloodline limits at each other, but yeah I guess they are so worthless.. :ROLLEYES:

Tofu #2
Fri, 05-11-2012, 07:03 PM

yea, rinnegan pretty useless

poopdeville
Sat, 05-12-2012, 09:40 AM
No it's not just a matter of combining different chakra natures, all the shit we've seen mizukage and tsuchikage do is because of bloodline limits, to combine 3 different chakra together requires a BL.

So is it about combining chakra natures or isn't it? You say it isn't a matter of combining chakra natures, and then every example you list is about combining chakra natures.

The best counter-example to the chakra nature definition is Kakashi himself, though it wouldn't be so hard to handwave it away. In particular, how can Kakashi use the Sharingan at all? (The hand-wavy explanation would be that activating the Sharingan requires two chakra natures, but once activated, it's just a special eye. That might explain why Kakashi's MS is so different from the Uchiha MS -- the Uchiha are presumably using two-chakra-nature techniques through the eye, whereas Kakashi is stuck with one nature at a time)

darkshadow
Sat, 05-12-2012, 01:39 PM
Yes but in a specific way, kakashi can use all 5 elements but he hasn't shown any kind of special combination yet and oonoki is the only one who's shown combining 3 elements together.

Kakashi can use sharingan because the eye was already awakened as you said; just because it's a BL doesn't mean it needs 2 elements to use it, kimimaro's BL was just him pumping chakra into the calcium in his bones pretty much iirc.
The reason why it's different is simply a deus ex machina, since it seems that 1 in so many uchiha have special MS abilities like shisui did.

einbreaker
Sat, 05-12-2012, 06:26 PM
I think people are getting hung up on the statement that bloodline limits are combining two or more different elements to form a technique. It is a square and rectangle situation I believe. I've always thought that the ability to combine two or more different elements was a type of bloodline limit. Not that all blood line limits are combining two or more different elements to achieve a unique technique.

viperwasp
Sat, 05-12-2012, 07:27 PM
I think people are getting hung up on the statement that bloodline limits are combining two or more different elements to form a technique. It is a square and rectangle situation I believe. I've always thought that the ability to combine two or more different elements was a type of bloodline limit. Not that all blood line limits are combining two or more different elements to achieve a unique technique.

Your 100% right... in fact most bloodlines are not related to any elemental type.

Cal_kashi
Mon, 05-14-2012, 12:55 PM
I suppose my main point was that at first they made a HUGE deal about bloodline limits... but inadvertently reneged on it as the story lines progressed.

shinta|hikari
Mon, 05-14-2012, 07:22 PM
It is amazing how the fans are so much more well versed in the Naruto lore than the author is.

poopdeville
Tue, 05-15-2012, 09:18 PM
Yeah. A good mangaka, like Oda, reads the forums for suggestions.

Tofu #2
Wed, 05-16-2012, 12:47 AM
I actually wonder about that sometimes haha. Like he reads forums to see what readers will think is gonna happen, and then does something way better.