PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 261

Marik
Thu, 05-03-2012, 06:33 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 261: 1080p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AWLOM5FMB6VHYZCXZ6X3LHG2RIRSM SSS&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fa nnounce&dn=[HorribleSubs]%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20261%20[1080p].mkv) | 720p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:PGO3LLJ4ORUCHKG7C4F3DJYXQNOB3 TGI&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fa nnounce&dn=[HorribleSubs]%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20261%20[720p].mkv) | 480p (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:PR34OVNVJQQ2ESJRKFHPWU7OHVBOC J6I&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fa nnounce&dn=[HorribleSubs]%20Naruto%20Shippuuden%20-%20261%20[480p].mkv)

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-03-2012, 08:56 AM
I wasn't very pleased at first when it looked like the entire thing was about Naruto, but it turned out pretty sweet. Shit better hit the fans next episode after that build-up.

It would have been cooler if they moved/ran in formation instead of one giant mob though.

Penner
Thu, 05-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Gaara is the fucking man, these types of speeches usually end up sounding abit... cheesy, i guess, but this one was pretty solid :P

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-03-2012, 09:20 AM
Gaara is the fucking man, these types of speeches usually end up sounding abit... cheesy, i guess, but this one was pretty solid :P

Yeah. To prove the point, I usually hate fangirls, but he bloody deserved them. (or maybe it's because it used to be only "Sasuke-kun!")

I think it's the first time I've heard him raise his voice like that as well.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-03-2012, 03:27 PM
First time he's raised his voice when he wasn't screaming about blood and killing someone you mean.

So many battles coming up. You just know Tsunade is going to have to fight Dan, and Shikamaru is going to have to fight Asuma and Neji is going to have to fight his father.

Kraco
Thu, 05-03-2012, 04:23 PM
If this all falls through, Kabuto can still have a great career as a grave robber. He seems to have a real knack for robbing the very corpses out of graves without anybody noticing. Robbing treasures should be a breeze.

It was a great speech by Gaara. I had my doubts when it started, but it turned out jolly good.

Xyrox
Thu, 05-03-2012, 05:45 PM
Isn't it pretty stupid to gather that many shinobi together like that? If I remember correctly, it was earlier believed that Akatsuki wanted to use the tailed beasts to create a "nuclear bomb" ninjutsu. Who says that's changed? (Well, expect Madara, but who trusts him anyway.) Even without the power of the tailed beasts, someone like Pain could inflict major damage to that army if they're grouped together like that.

The whole Edo Tensei thing also bothers me - Do you need the bodies? Can you resurrect people consumed by Death? etc. - but I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait for episode 264.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Isn't it pretty stupid to gather that many shinobi together like that? If I remember correctly, it was earlier believed that Akatsuki wanted to use the tailed beasts to create a "nuclear bomb" ninjutsu. Who says that's changed? (Well, expect Madara, but who trusts him anyway.) Even without the power of the tailed beasts, someone like Pain could inflict major damage to that army if they're grouped together like that.

It's the best bet they had. Most of Akatsuki is dead, and if they want to start a war, they have to keep everyone organised anyway.

Pain's nuke was a really rare technique. I doubt there are many nuking ninjutsu left in this world. And you're right in that they did mention they'd create a nuke out of all the collected beasts. They're still missing two of them though.

The whole Edo Tensei thing also bothers me - Do you need the bodies? Can you resurrect people consumed by Death? etc. - but I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait for episode 264.

I think you needed just the DNA of the person. That's why Madara fought the 1st.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 05-03-2012, 08:35 PM
The whole Edo Tensei thing also bothers me - Do you need the bodies? Can you resurrect people consumed by Death? etc. - but I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait for episode 264.Since consuming them with the Death God is how the 3rd beat the two he was fighting, I'm assuming that no, once the Death God eats your soul, you can't be brought back as a zombie.

I think you needed just the DNA of the person. That's why Madara fought the 1st.But Madara didn't use the 1st DNA to Edo Tensei him. He used it to grow Zetsu's.

Orochimaru is the one that Edo Tensei'd the 1st. And he never fought Hashirama for his DNA that we know of.

I guess it's a question of, did Madara give Orochimaru the 1st's DNA, or did Oro get his own sample. Since we know he used it to make Yamato and to infuse Danzou with the 1sts cells.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 05-03-2012, 08:46 PM
I guess it's a question of, did Madara give Orochimaru the 1st's DNA, or did Oro get his own sample. Since we know he used it to make Yamato and to infuse Danzou with the 1sts cells.

I think Oro got his own sample. I vaguely remember Sarutobi bitching at him for that.