PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 584

Marik
Sat, 04-28-2012, 05:37 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.584: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/sghnpl) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?wuucfl9lsgpcu9d) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/21137610/1)

[MangaZone & MangaPanda] Naruto c.584: Online Viewing (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/584)

Death BOO Z
Sat, 04-28-2012, 06:02 AM
really digging the chapter.

I've never really considered Orochimaru's aspect as a man of science and pursuit of knowledge, rather than just immortality. Kabuto also works great as someone who's looking for his true self, or what not.

Archangel
Sat, 04-28-2012, 09:50 AM
Orochimaru's original goal was pretty admirable, a shame his methods deteriorated that badly through time.

MFauli
Sat, 04-28-2012, 10:02 AM
Fantastic chapter. It made me forgot about all the Dragonball-esque bullshit we had to put up with for so long. Man, I donīt want this flashback to end. And even worse, itīll most likely end with Kabutoīs defeat :/

Orochimaru's original goal was pretty admirable, a shame his methods deteriorated that badly through time.

Remember, this flashback is happening through Kabutoīs eyes. We donīt know if creating Otogakure was Orochimaruīs original goal. I think his foremost goal was still to master all jutsus, which includes achieving immortality.

viperwasp
Mon, 04-30-2012, 04:02 PM
Does anyone know if we are going to get a chapter release on Wed 2? Or the next day etc?

Marik
Mon, 04-30-2012, 04:04 PM
No, because this one was released early.

dragonrage
Mon, 04-30-2012, 05:38 PM
Wasn't Kabuto originally a (undercover spy for many years) spy sent by Sasori to spy on Orichmaru and was later turned......... WTF? There was no mention previously when they met at the bridge that he was originally Orichmaru's spy.

Sidnne
Mon, 04-30-2012, 06:38 PM
Wasn't Kabuto originally a (undercover spy for many years) spy sent by Sasori to spy on Orichmaru and was later turned......... WTF? There was no mention previously when they met at the bridge that he was originally Orichmaru's spy.

And if Kabuto was someone who was known in Konoha and targetted as someone they wanted to kill, how was he able to enter the Chuunin exam year after year under the name Kabuto and nobody tried to kill him?!

And why the fuck did his eyes glow red??!!

viperwasp
Tue, 05-01-2012, 02:38 AM
And if Kabuto was someone who was known in Konoha and targetted as someone they wanted to kill, how was he able to enter the Chuunin exam year after year under the name Kabuto and nobody tried to kill him?!

Plot hole Ninjutsu?

kaigan
Tue, 05-01-2012, 08:58 PM
please do not use logic or anything thinking when reading Naruto... just take it for what it is.
great background chapter. I actually enjoy reading it.

enkoujin
Wed, 05-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Plot hole Ninjutsu?

Maybe it's because the villages have to respect the tradition of the chuunin exam by not killing participants? I mean if you're going to kill participants in every chuunin exam, there's no point in having one because all the villages will just be assassinating all the children from every village.

It's a very sensitive political matter as well. If we all had a G8 summit and at one of these summits, and a French journalist gets killed, the countries might go to war or boycott future chuunin exams with each other over that and that goes against the intent of having them in the first place:

In the past, each village held their own chūnin exam. After the Third Ninja World War, allied ninja villages agreed to hold the exams together at the selected village that would host the exam. This was done to improve relations between the villages and prevent war between them.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ch%C5%ABnin_Exams

I guess you could ask why Konoha just doesn't send an ANBU assassination squad after Kabuto when the chuunin exams end. I could probably reason that he's a master spy, so he's able to hide himself quite well.

Assertn
Wed, 05-02-2012, 01:14 PM

They kind of addressed all that in this chapter. For one thing, Sasori likely acquired Kabuto as an assistant without knowing that he was already Orochimaru's assistant. As for the Chuunin stuff... that's what the fake identity Orochimaru gave him was for. I don't know if this fake adoptive father was in on the plan, or why nobody recognized him as previously working for Danzou, but the "eyes glowing red" was likely just creative license by the anime team, as I'm pretty sure the manga version was just him having a badass look in his eyes.

yapchagi
Sun, 05-06-2012, 03:19 PM
hmmm no chapter 585?

Sidnne
Sun, 05-06-2012, 03:34 PM
hmmm no chapter 585?

585 will be out this coming week. 584 was released early, since we weren't supposed to get a chapter that week due to Golden Week.

yapchagi
Mon, 05-07-2012, 12:14 AM
585 will be out this coming week. 584 was released early, since we weren't supposed to get a chapter that week due to Golden Week.

but 584 was released exactly 7 days ago.

Augury
Mon, 05-07-2012, 02:56 AM
Jump releases in Japan on Mondays, but scans come from a source that leaks it early. The recent schedule has been:

Monday, April 16: (582) We saw this chapter on Wednesday, April 11
Monday, April 23: (583) Double Issue. We saw this chapter on Wednesday, April 18
Monday, April 30: No chapter
Monday, May 07: (584) We saw this chapter very early on Sunday, April 29
Monday, May 14: (585) We will probably see this chapter on Wednesday, May 09
Monday, May 21: (586) We will probably see this chapter on Wednesday, May 16

And so on.