PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 583

Marik
Wed, 04-18-2012, 05:40 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.583: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/jv6g5r) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?8qpfujnvfqn6tb4) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/62017836/1)

[Manga Panda] Naruto c.583: Online Viewing (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/583)

SilentSnake
Wed, 04-18-2012, 08:43 AM
[Manga Panda] Naruto c.583: Online Viewing (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/583)

suspicious how orochimaru just came at the exact right time...

coincidence or a kage bunshin/some kind of a clone (since kage bunshin would poof after being hit) using henge? ;)

or just oro had a weakness for them young boys for longer than I expected...

MFauli
Wed, 04-18-2012, 09:23 AM
Itīs incredible how this manga becomes 100x as good when Orochimaru is part of it.

I wonder if Kishimoto has the dates all figured out. Danzou already in bandages back then, Orochimaru being part of Root, and so on. Not saying that I found an error, just wondering.

For fucks sake, if there is a god, let Kabuto not die once this flachback is over :/ And Iīm actually enjoying the flashback.

Carnage
Wed, 04-18-2012, 10:08 AM
Man this flashback sucks.

MFauli
Wed, 04-18-2012, 10:26 AM
Man this flashback sucks.

Then stop reading the manga if you dont like it.

toonice714
Wed, 04-18-2012, 10:40 AM
Then stop reading the manga if you dont like it.

Lol trolling on these forums is so easy

Cal_kashi
Wed, 04-18-2012, 11:43 AM
he's right... this flash back sucks. AND it's just stalling from what should prove to be an awesome climax.

Tofu #2
Wed, 04-18-2012, 12:18 PM
This flashback sucks.

and why was oro waiting in the water anyways?

Assertn
Wed, 04-18-2012, 01:08 PM
It's alright, but this chapter doesn't really add to the story in any meaningful way.

Archangel
Wed, 04-18-2012, 01:37 PM
This flashback DOES suck.

MFauli
Wed, 04-18-2012, 01:41 PM
You all suck. Lol, for once Iīm enjoying this manga and then everyone here starts hating it.

:(

Carnage
Wed, 04-18-2012, 02:32 PM
You all suck. Lol, for once Iīm enjoying this manga and then everyone here starts hating it.

:(

You honestly have to be the troll to think this shit is even half a grade above dogpoo. I thought we'd get a tear jerker, instead we get 4 panels of PLOT TWIST without any explanation. Fuck kishimoto just finish this fight already so we can finish this manga.

MFauli
Wed, 04-18-2012, 03:11 PM
If this was the whole flashback, it would kinda suck, yeah. But itīll continue in the next chapter, and with the introduction of Orochimaru, itīs shaping up nicely imo.

I guess all this constant shit about Uchihas and Sharingans and nerfed bijuus and Super Saiyan-Naruto and useless Kages has made me appreciate this flashback more than itīd actually deserve.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 04-18-2012, 09:19 PM
If they had cars in Naruto-Land Oro would totally drive a busted up old conversion van with no windows. This flashback has only confirmed that he is really into children.

viperwasp
Thu, 04-19-2012, 01:36 AM
Normally I have something interesting or at least silly and stupid to say. But I never like Kabuto in any manner and I don't care about his backstory. I'm not complaining you know there are people out there that do like him and do care and fine I would hate it if my favorite characters got no back story etc. But Kabuto has never really pissed me off that much until now... I don't care who you are having the guts to fight Itachi and Sasuke and act all god like saying you cannot loose is just asking for it.

If I was sasuke or even more so itachi I would be all up in his smug face and be like Kabuto your lucky we are not allowed to just straight out kill you or else I would have pawned your ass in a jesus second. Just kill him I don't even care if all the kages die from edo-madara. Kill kabuto and go on to the next battle... lol This is one of the worst fights of the series everything about it bothers me.

viperwasp
Thu, 04-19-2012, 01:40 AM
nerfed bijuus!

You said it as strong as they can be... like sure those Bijuus were about two seconds away from turning kikashi and guy into anti-matter. It really was disappointing at how weak the Bijuus kind of played out. But this flashback was still kind of dumb though. I don't really see anything coming from it. I kind of hope the flashback is close to being over.

peregrine
Thu, 04-19-2012, 03:54 AM
while I'd prefer not to have the flash back - i just want to get back to the battle - it's actually interesting to see Kabuto's story, I mean; we don't know anything about him...

MFauli
Thu, 04-19-2012, 04:24 AM
I don't really see anything coming from it.

Well, as always, Iīm keeping my desperate hopes up: Instead of preparing for Kabutoīs death by being beaten by the Uchiha-combo, the flashback is an attempt to show the strong "bond" between Kabuto and Orochimaru. Finishing with Kabuto turning into Orochimaru once the flashback is over, explaining it with "remember when Sandaime sealed Oroīs arms, but Oro got back his arms by switching bodies? Well, since Kabuto has real Oro-cells, these cells contain part of Oroīs soul, which allowed him to come back, even though most of his cells were sealed by Susanoo".

Come on!

Sidnne
Thu, 04-19-2012, 10:55 AM
It would appear that Kabuto is already under the effects of izanami. If izanami decides destiny, then in all likelihood that is the reason he is having this flashback. From this flashback he while realize how he was loved by the Leaf and manipulated by Oro, see that he has made a big mistake and then release edo tensei.

After releasing edo tensei, Kabuto is promptly sealed by Itachi, who then has a closure moment with Sasuke and disintegrates.

Y
Thu, 04-19-2012, 06:28 PM
This flashback is boring. I don't give a rat's ass about Kabuto's backstory and it's just telegraphing his imminent death.

Janice
Thu, 04-19-2012, 08:31 PM
So Mangastream is back to doing Jump series? Did they make a statement about this?

Marik
Thu, 04-19-2012, 08:37 PM
So Mangastream is back to doing Jump series? Did they make a statement about this?

https://twitter.com/#!/mangastream/status/191476465420873728/photo/1

Sidnne
Thu, 04-19-2012, 11:14 PM
https://twitter.com/#!/mangastream/status/191476465420873728/photo/1

Don't want to piss off Bulgaria lol!

viperwasp
Fri, 04-20-2012, 12:20 AM
It would appear that Kabuto is already under the effects of izanami. If izanami decides destiny, then in all likelihood that is the reason he is having this flashback. From this flashback he while realize how he was loved by the Leaf and manipulated by Oro, see that he has made a big mistake and then release edo tensei.

After releasing edo tensei, Kabuto is promptly sealed by Itachi, who then has a closure moment with Sasuke and disintegrates.

If your right then thats cool.

MFauli
Wed, 04-25-2012, 10:55 AM
no chapter this week?

Marik
Wed, 04-25-2012, 10:55 AM
No, because next week is Golden Week in Japan.

Sidnne
Wed, 04-25-2012, 01:27 PM
I was wondering what happened to Golden Week. It's kind of late this year, isn't it?

MFauli
Wed, 04-25-2012, 04:27 PM
No, because next week is Golden Week in Japan.

Sigh. Hopefully Kishimoto is spending the time off with Fire Emblem: Awakening, no other excuse acceptable!

Cal_kashi
Wed, 04-25-2012, 09:01 PM
I said something stupid, ignore me.