PDA

View Full Version : Oh shit, it's Archangel's birthday!

Animeniax
Tue, 04-17-2012, 06:31 AM
I'll be checking CNN and Foxnews for the inevitable news of debauchery and destruction that ensues from this day.

Happy birthday, man.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 04-17-2012, 06:54 AM
Happy Birthday Ark!!

Kraco
Tue, 04-17-2012, 07:14 AM
Have a good one!

May you receive a couple of shirts as a present. Again.

David75
Tue, 04-17-2012, 08:53 AM
Happy birthday man, hope you do not like aguardiente too much :D

Death BOO Z
Tue, 04-17-2012, 10:50 AM
nothing to say but happy birthday.

happy birthday.

UChessmaster
Tue, 04-17-2012, 11:59 AM
Happy birthday!

Penner
Tue, 04-17-2012, 12:07 PM
Duude, happy birthday Ark! Have a great time!

Archangel
Tue, 04-17-2012, 01:27 PM
So i'm taking the bus home and this cute chick sits next to me. I'm in the middle of the bus and it's half empty with plenty of double seats available so i take it as a good sign right? We start chatting and i ask her out right? I even throw the "It's my birthday" line right? She then proceeds to decline, followed by a 20 minute explanation on how she's had her heart broken by some dude along with tears and hugs. Moral of the story? Always have an exit strategy.

Other than that yeah... cool birthday.

Arcn3ss
Tue, 04-17-2012, 01:51 PM
Happy Birthday Ark.

Let that be a lesson to you Sir. As soon as she said no, you should have gotten up out of the seat and moved away or asked her to move. Either way it would have saved you from a 20 minute cry-a-thon.

<3

Archangel
Tue, 04-17-2012, 01:53 PM
Happy Birthday Ark.

Let that be a lesson to you Sir. As soon as she said no, you should have gotten up out of the seat and moved away or asked her to move. Either way it would have saved you from a 20 minute cry-a-thon.

<3

I'm not THAT much of an ass...

<3

UChessmaster
Tue, 04-17-2012, 02:48 PM
So i'm taking the bus home and this cute chick sits next to me. I'm in the middle of the bus and it's half empty with plenty of double seats available so i take it as a good sign right? We start chatting and i ask her out right? I even throw the "It's my birthday" line right? She then proceeds to decline, followed by a 20 minute explanation on how she's had her heart broken by some dude along with tears and hugs. Moral of the story? Always have an exit strategy.

Guys don`t do things like that... just saying.

Archangel
Tue, 04-17-2012, 02:56 PM
Guys don`t do things like that... just saying.
http://i.imgur.com/SE7fX.gif

Nadouku
Tue, 04-17-2012, 03:03 PM
Have a nice day.

Archangel
Tue, 04-17-2012, 03:29 PM
Have a nice day.
http://i.imgur.com/SE7fX.gif

Nah i'm kidding, thanks <3

Ryllharu
Tue, 04-17-2012, 03:30 PM
Happy Birthday ya little bastard!

Xelbair
Tue, 04-17-2012, 03:42 PM
Happy birthday man!~
Have fun - with a bottle of ... RUM!

gos27
Tue, 04-17-2012, 03:58 PM
Happy birthday

darkshadow
Tue, 04-17-2012, 04:46 PM

Haha wow, that's a new one.....BUS-ZONED

Anyway:

[ 20:25:45 ] <DS> happy burfday you pos

;D

Killa-Eyez
Tue, 04-17-2012, 05:00 PM

Cool story bro. :p

Have a good one!

Buffalobiian
Tue, 04-17-2012, 09:46 PM
Happy Birthday Ark.

<3

Be a little more tactful. Get off at the next stop and catch the next bus. ;)

Raven
Tue, 04-17-2012, 10:39 PM
HBD bud!

Animeniax
Tue, 04-17-2012, 10:51 PM
I'm not THAT much of an ass...

<3

Were you enough of an ass to get her number anyway? Maybe she just needed some encouragement, or thought you were laying it on thick by saying it's your birthday.

Abdula
Tue, 04-17-2012, 11:27 PM
Typical. I'm late. Hope you had a good day Arch. Me wonders if that is actually true

Archangel
Wed, 04-18-2012, 05:18 AM
Typical. I'm late. Hope you had a good day Arch. Me wonders if that is actually true

Thanks. Wish it wasn't

HBD bud!

Ty!

Be a little more tactful. Get off at the next stop and catch the next bus. ;)

Fuck that, it was raining.

Were you enough of an ass to get her number anyway? Maybe she just needed some encouragement, or thought you were laying it on thick by saying it's your birthday.

Why would i want that kind of crazy to end up with my number?

Kraco
Wed, 04-18-2012, 07:21 AM
Why would i want that kind of crazy to end up with my number?

So that she could have called you later and whined about her past bfs until your phone's battery ran out?

Animeniax
Wed, 04-18-2012, 12:37 PM
So that she could have called you later and whined about her past bfs until your phone's battery ran out?

That's not something that you can assume that that is all that chick is about, that's mean. She might have just had a bad day and needed to unload and now that that is out of the way, that means they can start something meaningful together.