PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 582

Marik
Wed, 04-11-2012, 05:47 AM
[MangaZone & Manga Panda] Naruto c.582: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/rf815p) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?oeqav8iapdzyxcy) | Online Viewing (http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/582)

Manga Here (http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c582/)

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 04-11-2012, 07:51 AM
Is it bad that I do not care for anymore back story for any characters besides the Masked Man at this point?

rockmanj
Wed, 04-11-2012, 08:03 AM
Backstory? You all know what that means...

MFauli
Wed, 04-11-2012, 08:13 AM
Have to disagree. This is actually a back story that Iīm very interested in. But damn, I seriously hate how all of this is only setting up the inevitable defeat of Kabuto :/ Donīt want him to lose/die.

Some notes:

- The girl that took young Kabuto in, looks just as if she were his real mother
- needing glasses makes you smart!

Death BOO Z
Wed, 04-11-2012, 12:06 PM
I don't want Kabuto to die.
Orochimaru? well, maybe. But not Kabuto.

Itachi, of course, is making every moment in which he appears a hellish experience.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 04-11-2012, 12:30 PM
I think Itachi's sharingan picked up friendship-no-jutsu from Naruto.

Assertn
Wed, 04-11-2012, 01:42 PM
This chapter has more dialogue from Itachi than all the previous chapters combined.

poopdeville
Wed, 04-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Itachi is bad ass even when he's kind of emo.

Archangel
Wed, 04-11-2012, 08:14 PM
Flashback? Bye bye Kabuto.

viperwasp
Wed, 04-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Flashback? Bye bye Kabuto.

I hope so... I find Kabuto very annoying. I'm also surprised that hes as confidant as he is. The only reason hes still breathing is because they cannot kill him. If they wanted to kill him he would be so dead... so quickly!

Itachi still has that legendary sword and yata mirror! Unless he gave it away or lost them somehow. Kabuto would be murdered in seconds.

Now logic dictates that if they cannot force kabuto to release the impure resurrection jutsu and eventually Kabuto would beat both sasuke and itachi then logically itachi and sasuke would give up trying to control or manipulate kabuto and just straight out kill him. And as far as I know his only worthwhile resurrection that still exists is Madara. Which... is a powerful resurrection but why not just kill Kabuto with the sword and Yeta mirror.... go back up naruto by beating Tobi which Sasuke, Itachi and Naruto working together should be able to easily do... then go tag team the resurrected Madara with that sword and yeta mirror...

Accually I don't think Sasuke would really help out Naruto etc. But itachi has unlimited health and Chakra... I'm not sure why he cannot beat Kabuto, Tobi and Madara all himself with the Yeta Mirror and his uber sword of sealing... which the sealing of the sword would or should be able to 1-hit K.O even the resurrected Madara?

As of this moment we have no reason to believe that Madara,Kabuto or Tobi can win against itachi 1 on 1.

toonice714
Thu, 04-12-2012, 06:21 AM
I hope so... I find Kabuto very annoying. I'm also surprised that hes as confidant as he is. The only reason hes still breathing is because they cannot kill him. If they wanted to kill him he would be so dead... so quickly!

Itachi still has that legendary sword and yata mirror! Unless he gave it away or lost them somehow. Kabuto would be murdered in seconds.

Now logic dictates that if they cannot force kabuto to release the impure resurrection jutsu and eventually Kabuto would beat both sasuke and itachi then logically itachi and sasuke would give up trying to control or manipulate kabuto and just straight out kill him. And as far as I know his only worthwhile resurrection that still exists is Madara. Which... is a powerful resurrection but why not just kill Kabuto with the sword and Yeta mirror.... go back up naruto by beating Tobi which Sasuke, Itachi and Naruto working together should be able to easily do... then go tag team the resurrected Madara with that sword and yeta mirror...

Accually I don't think Sasuke would really help out Naruto etc. But itachi has unlimited health and Chakra... I'm not sure why he cannot beat Kabuto, Tobi and Madara all himself with the Yeta Mirror and his uber sword of sealing... which the sealing of the sword would or should be able to 1-hit K.O even the resurrected Madara?

As of this moment we have no reason to believe that Madara,Kabuto or Tobi can win against itachi 1 on 1.

Where are you getting this information? Itachi isn't running around with these items anymore. Also why would you think itachi could beat madara or tobi one on one? Itachi needed Tobi's help for the uchiha extinction plan. It's clear now that he didn't really want to do that. He could have stopped tobi and joined his clansmen but his hands were tied because they would have got wiped out. And now madara is TOYING with five hokage that he can beat without the first's abilities.....I think you have overestimated itachi.

MFauli
Thu, 04-12-2012, 07:27 AM
I donīt blame viperwasp. Power levels in the Naruto-series are a mess, so itīs easy to fall into some trap-train of thought, thinking "this character is the strongest!", when, if you just apply enough details, many characters could be called "the strongest".

I mean, lol, one the one hand, Kyuubi-mode Naruto should be able to destroy anything. Then you have Mangekyou Sharingan which sould be able to kill with just the blink of an eye. Then you have Rinnegan, which is part of the creation of chakra itself. And now we have Kabutoīs sage mode and his turning-to-water ability that make him invincible.
Yeah, power levels ...

Tofu #2
Fri, 04-13-2012, 01:14 AM
I donīt blame viperwasp. Power levels in the Naruto-series are a mess, so itīs easy to fall into some trap-train of thought, thinking "this character is the strongest!", when, if you just apply enough details, many characters could be called "the strongest".

I mean, lol, one the one hand, Kyuubi-mode Naruto should be able to destroy anything. Then you have Mangekyou Sharingan which sould be able to kill with just the blink of an eye. Then you have Rinnegan, which is part of the creation of chakra itself. And now we have Kabutoīs sage mode and his turning-to-water ability that make him invincible.
Yeah, power levels ...

in theory, it's actually a really good thing that there are no power levels like dbz.
it would pave the path for good battles with planning ie. shikamaru

too bad it doesn't fucking matter anymore

viperwasp
Fri, 04-13-2012, 02:59 AM
Where are you getting this information? Itachi isn't running around with these items anymore. Also why would you think itachi could beat madara or tobi one on one? Itachi needed Tobi's help for the uchiha extinction plan. It's clear now that he didn't really want to do that. He could have stopped tobi and joined his clansmen but his hands were tied because they would have got wiped out. And now madara is TOYING with five hokage that he can beat without the first's abilities.....I think you have overestimated itachi.

Were are you getting YOUR information itachi used the sword to seal Pain in one hit! And he did that since being revived of course and after regaining control via that bird inside of naruto... AND for your next point itachi is stronger then he was back when he was alive... because now he has unlimited health and chakra, plus when he was alive he had a weakness from his illness. So....

Yes I was never being totally serious about itachi being the strongest! And the series Naruto still has some balance and understanding it's not like DBZ... but I must admit I loved it when planning something out and using team work could over come a stronger enemy who has rare and powerful abilities.

But even if I am not totally serious about itachi being as strong as I am saying... I truely believe he still has the sword and shield... or at least the sword! Which means if he can land one hit on Sasuke,Tobi, or Madara he would seal them and beat them. And the mirror probably has better defenses then even susano! So yes itachi just recently used that sword on pain...

So that means itachi has beat both orochimaru and pain in 1 hit each! Thats well beyond the strength and power of anyone else I can think of in the naruto world. I don't think Naruto or Sasuke could do that yet. Not to mention itachi has never used the yata mirror in combat only to tease sasuke near the end of there fight. Who knows how good the mirror really is it also looks like it only blocks things from one side.. meaning you can probably use it and the sword at the same time easily and the only weakness I can assume the sword and shield have is heavy chakra drain or strain on the body. Both of which should be nullified by the impure resurrection.

toonice714
Sat, 04-14-2012, 05:27 PM
You're right. I forgot that he used that sword in the pain battle...
Still it would be a stretch for him to not only take on the uchiha founder as well as its current imposter both of which have been displaying incredible feats of skill and ability. But.....this is naruto. There IS a giant zombie ninja war going on with plenty of shenanigans, might as well throw caution to the wind on this one