PDA

View Full Version : Bleach section

Archangel
Thu, 04-05-2012, 09:24 PM
So what are you gonna do with it? Hardly anyone reads the manga and the anime is over.

complich8
Fri, 04-06-2012, 12:11 AM
We're going to leave it where it is until we figure out what we want to do with it. Then we're going to do that.

Archangel
Fri, 04-06-2012, 12:15 AM
This is the most useful subforum ever.

complich8
Fri, 04-06-2012, 12:26 AM
I know, isn't it? I'm glad you appreciate that fact.

Animeniax
Fri, 04-06-2012, 12:35 AM
The Bleach anime is over? Wow, talk about end of an era. Did the production studio go bankrupt or did interest wane to the point no one cared about the anime?

Archangel
Fri, 04-06-2012, 12:40 AM
Dunno, the manga's been doing pretty shitty in the polls so people might just be sick of it after 10 years.

Yukimura
Mon, 07-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Bumping since it's been almost 3 months since anyone posted in the bleach anime thread but the manga thread still sees some traffic.

Based on past history we can't rule out Bleach getting a wrap up anime a l a Inuyasha but that probably won't happen until the manga is complete at the earliest so thread merging may not be ideal. Can you promote the manga subsection to a full section and then push the anime thread down into a 'sub' category perhaps?

Munsu
Mon, 07-09-2012, 09:36 PM
We're still unsure on how to go about it. One idea is to have an Archive forum and move finished animes there to make space for other potential animes to get their own forum, and with Naruto ending soon too well seems like a good idea to start something of this sort. As it concerns Bleach, well the manga is ending pretty soon last I heard, so I might just wait it out. But I'll think on it, and see to it when I return from vacation.

But yeah, I'm leaning towards the promoting the manga section over the anime section. In all, I don't care much one way or another as it regards the Bleach manga situation.

And nice to see you around once again :)