PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 581

Marik
Wed, 04-04-2012, 05:35 AM
[MangaZone & Mangapanda] Naruto c.581: Online Viewing (http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c581/)

MFauli
Wed, 04-04-2012, 06:34 AM
Yeah, fuck you, Kishimoto.

ANOTHER SHARINGAN TECHNIQUE OUT OF NOWHERE! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 04-04-2012, 07:56 AM
I haven't been this annoyed since Kenpachi did that kendo crap instead of using shikai.

Tofu #2
Wed, 04-04-2012, 09:16 AM
what the hell was wrong with using izanagi?

deadlydreamx
Wed, 04-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Maybe you don't lose your eye forever with izanami.. who knows

MFauli
Wed, 04-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Maybe you don't lose your eye forever with izanami.. who knows

Yeah, an even stronger jutsu WITHOUT the cost. Sounds like Kishimoto-writing.

Stop crying. It's a jutsu that requires both Itachi and Sasuke to perform, so once Itachi is gone you'll never see the jutsu again.

Remember when the sheer existence of the Mangekyou Sharingan was a "legend"? A legend that only came to live thanks to Itachi? And now there´s suddenly a Mangekyou Sharingan Tag Team-technique? Haha, oh my, who is supposed to have come up with this jutsu? This screams retcon. Bitch please. :D

toonice714
Wed, 04-04-2012, 10:45 AM
....yeah that's enough. I stopped reading bleach for bullshit like this. I guess he realized nary to would mop the floor with that chump and decided to give him ANOTHER power up besides an inexhaustible MS. Come the fuck on....

Sidnne
Wed, 04-04-2012, 11:23 AM
Stop crying. It's a jutsu that requires both Itachi and Sasuke to perform, so once Itachi is gone you'll never see the jutsu again.

darkshadow
Wed, 04-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Itachi, loyal even in death.
I also lol'd at the biggest liar in the manga calling kabutoro a bigger liar ;P.

Archangel
Wed, 04-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Oh come on... more hax? Haven't we had enough of these already?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 04-04-2012, 12:37 PM
almost every Sasuke shot in the first ten pages of this chapter can be paired with a "Sasuke is not impressed" title. priceless.

Kabutoro is still super gay for Sasuke, he can understand him better than anyone, they should be together!

well, more Sharingan shananigans. we should be immune, but it's impossible.

Assertn
Wed, 04-04-2012, 01:14 PM
I just think it's annoying that even though they set up these characters to have a suite of awesome jutsus, they always have to pull out an even newer and stronger one once they big battles kick off.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 04-04-2012, 01:32 PM
As Itachi is undead and considering that any part of him that gets destroyed will regenerate, why should his Sharingan be any different?

Tofu #2
Wed, 04-04-2012, 01:36 PM

doesn't say that. the translation says izanami forms a pair (of jutsu) with izanagi

Carnage
Wed, 04-04-2012, 01:40 PM
Guess they need more moves for new video games.

dragonrage
Wed, 04-04-2012, 03:52 PM
Took quite a few tries to finally read the entire chapter in one go. I wish there was an option to electroshock Kishimoto's balls every time he does something like this.

Itachi's badassness is tainted now. I guess they wanted a way to explain all the waiting and boy romance that was happening. Also Kabochimaru's eyes were open the whole time during the speech. Suddenly he closes them and Sharingan is invalid. Are they even trying anymore or did they just give up.....

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c581/5.html

eyes open can clearly be seen in the last panel.

Archangel
Wed, 04-04-2012, 04:49 PM
I also lol'd at the biggest liar in the manga calling kabutoro a bigger liar ;P.
He's not wrong, the only person Itachi really had to fool was Sasuke who was too blinded by rage to make sense out of anything. Kabuto fooled entire villages and organizations, who were trained to be suspicious of him.

kyubisrage
Wed, 04-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Ima go out on a limb here and say itachi will tell sasuke that he still has a brother and to go help naruto.

MFauli
Wed, 04-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Ima go out on a limb here and say Itachi will tell Sasuke that he has another brother that he didn´t know of. TWIST!

Carnage
Wed, 04-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Itachi's badassness is tainted now. I guess they wanted a way to explain all the waiting and boy romance that was happening. Also Kabochimaru's eyes were open the whole time during the speech. Suddenly he closes them and Sharingan is invalid. Are they even trying anymore or did they just give up.....

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c581/5.html

eyes open can clearly be seen in the last panel.

No, the black shade indicates reptilian eyelids.

dragonrage
Wed, 04-04-2012, 07:39 PM
No, the black shade indicates reptilian eyelids.

No, he had dark markings around his eyes and nose bridge before and the further darkening represents sage mode; same as it was with naruto, same as it was with Jiraya.

Also reptilian eyelids indicate that he can still see. Reptiles have eyelids just like any other animals. Crocks and other reptiles have a second set of eyelids so they can physically see when they are underwater.

p.s. Snakes can't blink or close their eyes because they lack movable eyelids.

edit 2:

If Snake sage mode is anything like Frog sage mode, who's molding the Chakra? Or is that a totally invalid point right now with all the bullshit Kishimoto is pulling out of his ass. Maybe it's just a perk of being evil, you hax everything.

Also if they are anything alike, wouldn't any disturbance by the Sharingan throw his chakra control out of wack and we get a Kabutoru statue.....

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 04-05-2012, 02:11 AM
Ehh I'm not as annoyed as all of you are by this. If it was Sasuke pulling it out his ass I most assuredly would be. But we've hardly seen anything from Itachi, he's never actually had one single fight that we've seen where he has gone all out and had to use all his strength. The closest he's ever come to this is when he fought Sasuke and then he wasn't even trying to win.

So why is it so hard to swallow that the 2nd greatest Uchiha ever to have lived knows more sharingan jutsu?

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 04-05-2012, 02:48 AM
All this is really doing is creating a new pool of jutsus for Sasuke to eventually master and take to his fight against Naruto. A pair of jutsus that can change reality or set a "destiny" in stone...The sharingan is officially god in the narutoverse.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 04-05-2012, 04:35 AM
Yeah that part idk how much I like.... Izanagi was a bit stretching my bullshit factor when danzou pulled it out. But I didn't mind it then because it was just evil boss mode hax. I don't fully understand it tbh, and I really don't understand what this one means either. One changes shit instantly, and the other changes shit down the line? Someone try to explain it to me.

MFauli
Thu, 04-05-2012, 04:45 AM
As I understood:

Izanagi is a defensive jutsu

Izanami is an offensive jutsu

When Danzou was hit fatally, he could change that reality and survive a clearly deadly attack. With Izanami, well, as Itachi said, you can actively decide fate. Which sounds hax beyond belief. I imagine bullshit like "I´m now imagining my enemy to be dead" and then it comes true. Obviously, that cannot be how Izanami works, so there has to be some kind of weakness. Then again ... who knows :(

toonice714
Thu, 04-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Ima go out on a limb here and say itachi will tell sasuke that he still has a brother and to go help naruto.

Ima go out on a limb here and say Itachi will tell Sasuke that he has another brother that he didn´t know of. TWIST!

I'm also going to go out on a limb and say you are kyuubi'srage on the weekends

DB_Hunter
Thu, 04-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Obviously, that cannot be how Izanami works, so there has to be some kind of weakness. Then again ... who knows :(

He goes blind in that eye.... which like I said before shouldn't matter in undead zombie mode as his eye should regenerate from any damage that it sustains now to the state it was in before he died.

MFauli
Thu, 04-05-2012, 02:33 PM
Yeah, Itachi being a zombie is going to be his advantage. I expect some kind of action-heavy chapter next week. Itachi firing off one Izanami-whatever after another, with Kabuto evading one after another, explosions everywhere. And everytime Itachi uses Izanami, we see his eyes go blind, then regenerating immediately.

What would be kinda neat, Itachi using Izanamis in a certain intervall (say, his eyes take 2 seconds to regenerate between each Izanami usage), Kabuto realizing that intervall, and when he´s about to defeat Itachi, Sasuke unexpectedly uses Izanami himself, hitting Kabuto with it, and also going blind on one of his eyes.

That could then lead to 1.) Sasuke hunting for a replacement-eye (maybe even trying to get Madara´s) and/or Izanami would be sealed from being used by Sasuke, maybe being the final technique he uses in the last battle of the manga, whereafter he goes completely blind, sacrificing his eyesight for victory.

(note: All of that would be pulled-out-yer-ass bs, I´m just trying to put myself into Kishimoto´s shoes lol)

DB_Hunter
Thu, 04-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Perhaps Sasuke will not go blind as he has attained the EMS?

Or perhaps, Sasuke in the future can raid Madara's sharingan storehouse, pop out his EMS, use the 'normal' sharingan for Izanagi/Izanami and then when it goes blind replace it with his EMS. Alternatively, maybe that 'normal' sharingan he pops in to his eye will auto-upgrade to EMS as it is his Uchiha body that determines the state of the eye. Afterall, we have seen Kakashi take a normal eye and upgrade to MS and he is not even an Uchiha.

The mind boggles :S!

darkshadow
Thu, 04-05-2012, 05:50 PM
Izanagi is different, after use the eye "loses its light forever", It's not like the gradual blindess from non EMS.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 04-05-2012, 05:57 PM
The speed at which you go blind is different I accept, but in the end you still go blind.

darkshadow
Thu, 04-05-2012, 08:40 PM
It's not so much about going blind, Izanagi effectively closes the eye forever, EMS or no EMS; the price for using that technique is handing over an eye, not so much "going blind".
If EMS countered this, there would be absolutely no point in even trying to fight someone with EMS/Izanagi; the madara/5kage fight would be incredibly pointless cause madara could just stand around while constantly just tanking their attacks, effectively making them wear themselves out and then just walk in and decapitate them 1 by 1.

Izanagi makes you untouchable, but only for as how many eyes you have. EMS countering that aspect would effectively be turning on "god mode".

Archangel
Thu, 04-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Izanagi makes you untouchable, but only for as how many eyes you have. EMS countering that aspect would effectively be turning on "god mode".
Only in naruto would this be an issue.

MFauli
Thu, 04-05-2012, 09:14 PM
It´s funny that "Izanagi without cost" would turn you into god-mode. Ya know, back in the beginning of the series, base Mangekyou Sharingan as already considered hax. On some perverse inner level of curiosity, I´d actually love to see it happen: Sasuke attaining infinite Izanagi/Izanami. I could eat the first world countries into third world countries and still wouldn´t be able to vomit as much as would be necessary, lol.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 04-06-2012, 04:53 AM
It's not so much about going blind, Izanagi effectively closes the eye forever, EMS or no EMS; the price for using that technique is handing over an eye, not so much "going blind".
If EMS countered this, there would be absolutely no point in even trying to fight someone with EMS/Izanagi; the madara/5kage fight would be incredibly pointless cause madara could just stand around while constantly just tanking their attacks, effectively making them wear themselves out and then just walk in and decapitate them 1 by 1.

Its a fair argument you make. The only thing I would think that could counter the eye being lost is the fact Itachi is in undead mode where the Edo Tensei repairs any damage he suffers. If not Sasuke, then at least Itachi in the form he is now should be immune to the downside of Izanagi/Izanami otherwise the Edo Tensei would not make sense.

deadlydreamx
Fri, 04-06-2012, 07:55 AM
Was it said somewhere that there was a side effect to Izanami? Everyone seems to assume Itachi would automatically lose an eye when he uses it. Am I missing something?

MFauli
Fri, 04-06-2012, 10:33 AM
Was it said somewhere that there was a side effect to Izanami? Everyone seems to assume Itachi would automatically lose an eye when he uses it. Am I missing something?

We assume there be some sort of crucial side effect, because it is assumed that Izanami is at least as impressive/powerful as Izanagi.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 04-06-2012, 01:10 PM
The eye loses its light.. Itachi just started to describe Izanami when Sasuke interrupted thinking he was talking about Izanagi.

rockmanj
Sat, 04-07-2012, 08:56 AM
It would be interesting if the eye did not automatically regenerate and Itachi had to literally destroy the eye (if it goes blind). Might be a bit icky though.

Side note: looks like the Chalize Theron has been stealing Itachi's tricks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZgB2rPD20o&feature=player_embedded#!&start=56).

MFauli
Sat, 04-07-2012, 10:20 AM
It would be interesting if the eye did not automatically regenerate and Itachi had to literally destroy the eye (if it goes blind). Might be a bit icky though.

would be great, but somehow doesn´t sound likely for a shounen jump-series.

viperwasp
Wed, 04-11-2012, 01:04 AM
would be great, but somehow doesn´t sound likely for a shounen jump-series.

naw self eye mutilation is not exactly beyond shounen I have seen worse even in naruto... as long as it's not directly show it's even more likely.

But if EMS grants unlimited use of Izanami or the other ability or even greatly reduces the negatives like perhaps losing the eye sight for a day or couple hours... either way it will be fairly broken! However so far the EMS does not seem to be that advanced from what we have seen. So EMS beyond just being immune to the slow onset of blindness must have some other abilities yet to be shown.

But I remember the good old days when kakashi was almost considered broken because of his sharingan eye. You all MUST know that there is an other ability above Izanami and it's counterpart that likely utilizes both ability it's related to the sage of the six paths and how the jubi was split into the 9 tailed beasts. They say that both Izanami and it's counterpart were created from the ability that the sage of the six paths used. However I bet you that in all reality it was using both of the abilities at once etc.

So were one ability can make something that happened NOT happen. Restoring an arm that was cut-off...

And the other make something happen that DID NOT happened! Hitting an enemy with a jutsu even though the enemy dodged or blocked etc...

The combo will either do something much more advanced like create something out of thin air... So instead of changing an event one way or an other it can create and or change anything. Like splitting the 10 tailed beast into 9 other tailed beasts giving each there own life, form and personality.

[Spoilers] This is how naruto will end!!

Naruto confronts Sasuke and or Tobi! The whole world has been badly damaged from the MOON Eye plan! The world can no longer sustain any life at all! In a last bit of effort naruto awakes from previously being knocked unconscious and beats sasuke/tobi and hijacks the moon and casts the perfect form of Izanami on the planet itself and changes all existence so Ninjustu, the tailed beasts, the sage of six paths... so that none of it ever existed! Thus restoring the world but in return completely changing how society functions!

Since this would technically mean naruto was never even born in the first place he slowly starts to fade away into nothingness however if you look carefully you notice that there is the original moon eye plan genjutsu casted on narutos eyes... You see a magical blast of colors shootout and change existence... as naruto finishes fading away...

Credit ROLL!

BUT...
After the credits you can see naruto laying under a pile of crushed rocks and boulders as he takes one breath and then cut to black...

The END!