PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 256

Marik
Thu, 03-29-2012, 06:24 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 256: 1080p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=300132) | 720p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=300129) | 480p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=300128)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-29-2012, 08:28 AM
Oookay...that thing I said last week...about Akatsuki being overmatched...

...yeah...withdrawn.

Jesus fucking Christ Kabuto is overpowered. I mean seriously. What the fucking fuck.

Can't believe how hyped I am for this arc. The scope of it is just completely insane!

Buffalobiian
Thu, 03-29-2012, 10:54 AM
That's quite the ridiculous line-up on both sides. Funny how even powered-up Zetsus will ultimately be cannon fodder. They even said that he's not suited for battle, after all. I wonder what the real one would be doing in this battle actually.

Mainly though, I'm just glad to see Hinata again, and not so glad to see nothing going on between Shikamaru and Temari.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-29-2012, 11:45 AM
Funny how even powered-up Zetsus will ultimately be cannon fodder.I'm currently operating under the notion that White Zetsus have a lot of really good utility powers(burrowing, draining chakra and giving it to others, etc), but aren't very good fighters. And that Black Zetsu is the one with the combat abilities that makes him a true member of Akatsuki.

yapchagi
Thu, 03-29-2012, 12:24 PM
so next week is filler?

Kraco
Thu, 03-29-2012, 12:40 PM
The whole Akatsuki main army will have the exact same two weaknesses: Whatever the Zetsu clones have and whatever the haxor zombies have (if any, since they are haxor). Now, the allied ninja only need to find out those weaknesses.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-29-2012, 12:45 PM
Anyway, my hope is that, by the end of this war, all the Zetsus will have been killed and they'll have figured out how to stop Kabuto from raising everyone as zombies, leaving only Madara, Sasuke and Kabuto left in Akatsuki.

But in exchange the Alliance will have suffered sever casualties to it's generic ninja troops and Akatsuki have obtained the 8-tails at least.

One thing I'm curious to find out though, is since they've reanimated the other Jinchuuriki, and Akatsuki possesses their tailed beasts, if they'll be able to give them back part of their tailed beasts chakra so that they'll have access to all the powers they would have had while alive.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 03-29-2012, 07:31 PM
One thing I'm curious to find out though, is since they've reanimated the other Jinchuuriki, and Akatsuki possesses their tailed beasts, if they'll be able to give them back part of their tailed beasts chakra so that they'll have access to all the powers they would have had while alive.

Yeah.. Jinchuuriki don't really mean much without their tailed beasts. I'd guess they'd have to insert the chakra back into them or there'd be no point, unless this was all done for the sake of familiarity instead of just raising some no-names.

Talking about no-names, who was the Explosive guy? I don't recognise him.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-29-2012, 08:14 PM
You can also start picking out match-ups already. Kabuto made that comment about knowing who they're fighting so they know who to send against who.

You can bet characters like Asuma are going to get sent against Shikamaru and Choiji and Dan is going to be sent to fight Tsunade.

And it's a pretty safe bet most of the current Kages will have to fight the former Kages as well.

And man, it's gonna be pretty great to see Kimimaru, Haku and Zabuza again.

Yeah.. Jinchuuriki don't really mean much without their tailed beasts.Well, we say that, but look at Gaara. He's still plenty powerful without Shukaku.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 03-29-2012, 08:34 PM
Well, we say that, but look at Gaara. He's still plenty powerful without Shukaku.

I'd say he's an exception. I actually feel the author just powered him up because the character's appeal wasn't something he could simply write off. Or maybe he had some other means to get crazy strong that we never learned about,.. like how Naruto learned Sage techniques before he unlocked Kyuubi's power in a controllable manner.

As for match-up: Sasori vs Kankuro Rematch. In order to win Kankuro would have to use a puppet of his own instead of digging up Sasori's old designs.

Dan was just stupid IMO. As far as I know he wasn't very strong. It'd a good thing to aim for weakness, but to hinge the entire fight purely on the effectiveness of psychological warfare is stupid. As far as shounen goes, gaining psychological powerups is the easiest one you can use on the fly.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-29-2012, 09:52 PM
Dan was just stupid IMO. As far as I know he wasn't very strong.As far as we know, he wasn't weak either. Since we have no idea how strong he actually was. After all, he was someone who's dream was to become Hokage, so it's possible he was very powerful.

As for match-up: Sasori vs Kankuro Rematch. In order to win Kankuro would have to use a puppet of his own instead of digging up Sasori's old designs.Hells to the yes.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 03-29-2012, 10:06 PM
As far as we know, he wasn't weak either. Since we have no idea how strong he actually was. After all, he was someone who's dream was to become Hokage, so it's possible he was very powerful.

That made me think.

None of Naruto's peers will challenge him to Hokage. This was already the case when he was a kid. They teased him, yeah, but no one was really there to stop him (by being a better candidate). It's even more out of the question now that he's crazy strong..

If the position of Hokage was decided merely from winning duels, Naruto-the-Pain-killer could probably take it on right now.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 03-30-2012, 12:20 AM
If the position of Hokage was decided merely from winning duels, Naruto-the-Pain-killer could probably take it on right now.Well, when the series first started, the position of Hokage was described by Naruto as "the strongest ninja in the village" but I think since then we've seen that that's something of a naive kid's view and there's a lot more politics involved than that.

While Naruto is far and away the strongest ninja in the village at this point, he's still a complete r-tard. And I don't think anyone actually wants him to be in charge.

Kagari
Fri, 03-30-2012, 11:45 AM
Talking about no-names, who was the Explosive guy? I don't recognise him.

I was wondering about him too... Kabuto spoke as if he was well known, and by designating him "explosive STYLE" it implies that it's a unique ability, maybe tied to bloodline (kekei genkai(sp?) how long since we've heard that term?)

When Kabuto was listing his Edo Tensei victims, I could barely contain myself. I wanted to poop but i was even too excited for that.

I'm always amazed at how fucking awesome Orochimaru really was. I mean, besides the Jutsus, his abilities, and his crazy philosophy, the amount of legwork and preparation he did over the years... I mean, He even had Hyuuga Hizashi, That Hanzo guy, other Kages... we thought the Shodaime and Nidaime bodies were crazy...but god damn imagine the rest of them.

I'm actually antsy about the upcoming fight, just because I don't see any way to cover all the potential epic this fight can bring. SO many characters, good and bad, that I want to see square off and fight - 200,000 ninjas all in a battle with jutsus and abilities and secret techniques and holy SHIT MAKE IT STOP

DarthEnderX
Fri, 03-30-2012, 05:01 PM
I was wondering about him too... Kabuto spoke as if he was well known, and by designating him "explosive STYLE" it implies that it's a unique ability, maybe tied to bloodline (kekei genkai(sp?) how long since we've heard that term?)All the time I think. Tsuchikage and Mizukage both have them.

Anything labeled "suchandsuch Style" is generally an ability to combine two elements. But it sounds like the same one Diedara has. I would have guessed Fire+Earth then, but that's Lava Style.

I'm always amazed at how fucking awesome Orochimaru really was. I mean, besides the Jutsus, his abilities, and his crazy philosophy, the amount of legwork and preparation he did over the years... I mean, He even had Hyuuga Hizashi, That Hanzo guy, other Kages... we thought the Shodaime and Nidaime bodies were crazy...but god damn imagine the rest of them.In hindsight though, it makes him seem really stupid for only bringing 2 bodies to fight the 3rd.

Kagari
Sun, 04-01-2012, 02:51 AM
In hindsight though, it makes him seem really stupid for only bringing 2 bodies to fight the 3rd.

Technically he brought 3, but yea...probably should have kept a couple more. He was going for that "psychological" win mentioned earlier ;)

Penner
Sun, 04-01-2012, 05:30 AM
Have they written the manga past this arc? This whole massive great war arc is giving me series-finale vibes..

UChessmaster
Sun, 04-01-2012, 08:24 AM
Have they written the manga past this arc? This whole massive great war arc is giving me series-finale vibes..

The arc is not over yet, you could say its on the last act.

frog hermit
Sun, 04-01-2012, 09:24 PM
so next week is filler?

April filled with filler then maybe May it comes back.

It’s been a great year so far for Naruto fans as we’ve experienced 3 months of exciting story-progressing action. However, the time for such greatness is over, at least for now, as April will feature a four week special celebrating the Naruto anime’s 10 year anniversary. To headline the month, we will be greeted with a brand new opening (“Totsugeki Rock” by The Cro-Magnons) and ending (“Cascade” by UNLIMITS)!

What will May 2012 have for us? We’re unsure at this point, but the Naruto manga will be around 65-67 chapters ahead of the anime, so it’s quite possible for the anime to get back on track! For now enjoy what may be a flashback-filled April 2012.

April 05, 2012 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 257
Four Week Long Special Project For the Broadcast’s Tenth Anniversary: “Meeting”.
April 12, 2012 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 258
Four Week Long Special Project For the Broadcast’s Tenth Anniversary: “Rivals”
April 19, 2012 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 259
Four Week Long Special Project For the Broadcast’s Tenth Anniversary: “Cracks”
April 26, 2012 – Naruto Shippuden Episode 260
Four Week Long Special Project For the Broadcast’s Tenth Anniversary: “Separation”

some random comments on the internet.

Pretty sure Kishimoto said the series is at its climax

yup, he even said the volumes wont reach the 3 digits, which currently is on 58.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 04-02-2012, 07:20 AM
Gah! I don't want the series to be on it's last arc!

UChessmaster
Mon, 04-02-2012, 03:22 PM
I`m 99% sure it is. :/

DarthEnderX
Tue, 04-03-2012, 09:02 AM
I don't know if I said this before, but I wanted there to be an arc where Naruto defeats the Death God and releases everyone the Death God has devoured(into the afterlife, not, like, back to life or anything) and also releases the other half of the the Kyuubi's chakra which he would take himself.

Actually, that would be a pretty good climax arc itself. Like, all this stuff about the 10-tails is kinda pointless because we know Naruto isn't going to die so we're probably never even going to see the thing. But what would be cool is if Naruto WAS defeated, the Nine-tails is pulled out of him, and then, after being left for dead, he has some kind of spiritual journey like I describe above and while Madara awakens the 10-tails with that half of the Kyuubi, Naruto gets his powers back by obtaining the other half.

Kraco
Tue, 04-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Sounds good. Especially if Madara awakens the 10-tails, which then promptly kicks Madara's ass telling it's not interested in Madara's sorry shit and goes its own way, becoming a mere legend to frighten children. The poor tailed beasts have such a long history of abuse and exploitation that they deserve a break.

Harima Kenji
Wed, 04-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Why do I think Naruto will become the 10 tails Jinchuriki?

David75
Sat, 05-05-2012, 12:52 PM
Why do I think Naruto will become the 10 tails Jinchuriki?

Because for some reason, his "fire/light" being form does share some similarities with Rikudo Sennin?