PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 486

Marik
Wed, 03-28-2012, 06:13 AM
[MangaZone] Bleach c.486: Online Viewing (http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/486)

enkoujin
Wed, 03-28-2012, 07:49 AM
Oh, look!

More rescuing; as if the first two long arcs weren't bad enough. Rescue Rukia, rescue Orihime and now rescuing the Arrancars.

If Kubo really wanted to implement some good rescuing in his works, he should have worked on rescuing his writing skills 300 chapters back.

darkshadow
Wed, 03-28-2012, 09:14 AM
Back to rescuing eh? *sigh*

Death BOO Z
Wed, 03-28-2012, 02:44 PM
so, once again we need to rescue bankais...

and apparntly the enemy are also somewhat militaristic, just in time for me not to care whether SS is really as strong as they made them out to be.

Archangel
Wed, 03-28-2012, 03:03 PM
I fucking miss MangaStream, that shit was impossible to read.

Y
Wed, 03-28-2012, 03:22 PM
I love the amazingly horrible, nonsense retcon that Yamamoto's vice captain was actually a ridiculously powerful badass, just to hype up these Ghost Nazis. Except for when the same guy got defeated in one fucking punch by Ichigo.

Archangel
Wed, 03-28-2012, 03:37 PM
I love the amazingly horrible, nonsense retcon that Yamamoto's vice captain was actually a ridiculously powerful badass, just to hype up these Ghost Nazis. Except for when the same guy got defeated in one fucking punch by Ichigo.
"Baby now you feel like number one
Shining bright for everyone~"

Those were the days.

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 03-28-2012, 07:10 PM

I'm more pissed that we didn't get to see it. I would've loved to see him lose with that all powerful bankai.

Also, why have we confirmed Stark being dead... He received a similar wound to whats her name and she got to live. Yami and Grimmjow better be dead too with that stupid logic.

6Zabuza9
Wed, 03-28-2012, 07:25 PM
I'm more pissed that we didn't get to see it. I would've loved to see him lose with that all powerful bankai.

Also, why have we confirmed Stark being dead... He received a similar wound to whats her name and she got to live. Yami and Grimmjow better be dead too with that stupid logic.

grimmjow is alive. yami is dead.

UChessmaster
Wed, 03-28-2012, 07:31 PM

Considering that one of them tried to "steal" Ichigo`s bankai, i wouldn`t be surprised if they stole the dead guy`s bankai and some of the bad guys will use it at some point.

Also, is this the 1st time a good guy dies in the present? wow, only took 486 chapters and a show cancelation.

kaigan
Thu, 03-29-2012, 09:36 PM
yeaaaaaaaa babyyyyyyyyyy!! another fking kubo rescuing delicious mombo jumbo in yo face arc. alright.. yea.. let's do this.

took me 30 seconds to get through this chapter... due to lag.