PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 366 (End)

Marik
Tue, 03-27-2012, 05:12 AM
[HorribleSubs] Bleach 366: 1080p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=299601) | 720p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=299600) | 480p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=299599)

darkshadow
Tue, 03-27-2012, 12:18 PM
That was a good fight, much better than in the manga; good music too.
Well I guess that's that, even though ichigo's last line and convo with rukia was a bit meta...goodbye bleach.

Harima Kenji
Tue, 03-27-2012, 12:28 PM
Nice wrapup of the arc. What can I say..
See you later, Bleach?

gos27
Tue, 03-27-2012, 12:33 PM
See you sometime in the future Bleach!

LordGardenGnome
Tue, 03-27-2012, 01:08 PM
That was a great episode, I kept thinking to myself they were going to end it. They definitely kept it open, like how the manga continues....which I hope they just take a break from the series and let the manga progress, and maybe one day they return to the show with no-pointless fillers.

I'd almost like VIZ to release the bleach series in a revised way with no filler but that will never happen.

UChessmaster
Tue, 03-27-2012, 03:04 PM
So... what will happen to the Bleach Anime forums now?

DarthEnderX
Tue, 03-27-2012, 04:10 PM
So did they skip anything from this manga arc in their rush to end the series? Cause I felt like there should have been some backstory on Ginjo, but there never was any. I mean, we know that he's a Substitute Soul Reaper, but they never explained anything about what he did, or why he turned on SS. I was expecting some flashbacks.

I would never have expected SS to give the Vizards their old jobs back. But I guess it save them having to replace 3 captains.

Kinda messed up that Kon didn't appear in that final scene.

They definitely kept it open, like how the manga continues....which I hope they just take a break from the series and let the manga progress, and maybe one day they return to the show with no-pointless fillers.Which is what ever anime every should do all the time.

So... what will happen to the Bleach Anime forums now?Bleach seems so unpopular around here these days, I'm honestly surprised it still has it's own forum.

Killa-Eyez
Tue, 03-27-2012, 09:25 PM
Pheeew!

So.. Nice fight, yea? Nothing spectacular but a good ol' fashioned sword battle indeed.

C ya next time!

Kraco
Wed, 03-28-2012, 06:33 AM
As disillusioned as I've been with Bleach for the longest time now, I actually did consider this a fine last episode. Ichigo didn't return to being just a pawn after getting his powers back, but instead surprised everybody by visiting the SS to retrieve the body of an enemy. That was a very nice counterbalance to the general opinion that the substitute shinigami position was nothing but a way to keep in check people with too much power in the real world. This way he showed concretely that while he accepts the monitoring, he's still doing things his own way.

The ending could have used a fight between Ichigo and Kenpachi, though. That would have really made it for me. But at least there was a scene with Rukia.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-29-2012, 12:40 AM
If this series were to be taken as a whole, I would have thought of course that having another arc after Aizen's defeat was pointless. If one didn't know that the manga is still going, one might assume this arc was thrown on at the end to undo the series previous downer ending.

That said, it really does end on a really good note. About how Ichigo changes SS after an eternity of stagnation.

dragonrage
Thu, 03-29-2012, 12:47 AM
So, the anime ended, there won't be anymore episodes? If so I might watch the last episodes to close the book on this anime. Hate not finishing something I started especially an anime.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-29-2012, 06:41 AM
So, the anime ended, there won't be anymore episodes? If so I might watch the last episodes to close the book on this anime. Hate not finishing something I started especially an anime.I'm expecting Bleach to pull an Inuyasha and start up again after the manga ends.

LordGardenGnome
Thu, 03-29-2012, 11:42 AM
I'm expecting Bleach to pull an Inuyasha and start up again after the manga ends.

This is exactly how I feel, they saw how horrible it was stopping in the middle of the last arc it's better that they just start up when it's done.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 04-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Man, now what am I supposed to do with my Tuesdays.

UChessmaster
Tue, 04-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Watch Breaking Bad.

Carnage
Wed, 04-04-2012, 10:05 AM
I'm expecting Bleach to pull an Inuyasha and start up again after the manga ends.

That or come out with movies.

Archangel
Wed, 04-04-2012, 12:39 PM
That or come out with movies.
That would be nice, Bleach is much easier to digest with good production values.

Harima Kenji
Sat, 04-14-2012, 02:04 PM
Man, now what am I supposed to do with my Tuesdays.

"I heard smoking crack is kinda cool"
- Cartman

I do miss my weekly Bleach fix for sure. Saw the first episode of SD Rock Lee, but a whole series of that, no thanks. A bit over the top.

toonice714
Sat, 04-14-2012, 05:35 PM
Watch Breaking Bad.

This! That show is GODLIKE! Mad men isn't bad either

The1LittleMchale
Thu, 12-06-2012, 03:14 AM
So I stopped watching after the Aizen ending because I wasn't sure if there was going to be crappy filler or a good story arc. Was it all the same story arc or was there crap filler mixed in? If there was crap filler would someone mind posting those ep #s here for me to know what I can skip?

DarthEnderX
Tue, 12-11-2012, 10:23 AM
There's a long filler arc right after the Aizen arc wasn't to bad and then one more canon arc before the series ended.

If you're looking to skip all the fillers, the last canon arc begins in 343(though there's one canon scene at the end of 342).

The1LittleMchale
Mon, 12-17-2012, 04:56 AM
Thanks Darth

MFauli
Sun, 12-08-2013, 01:16 PM
im not reading any of this thread since i dont want to be spoiled. so, itīd be nice if someone could pm me the following:

1. Did the anime cover the whole manga or did it end at a chosen point, because of whatever reasons?

2. Which episodes are filler? Are they worth watching? I remember the Bounto-arc not being thaaat bad.

3. Considering the ending, is it worth watching it anyway? I only saw the amazing first 70 episodes or so, then a large chunk of the Bounto-arc and the beginning of the Grimjaw-orwhatever stuff. Is it a satisfying end or, well, does it suck?

thx

darkshadow
Sun, 12-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Considering the manga is still ongoing, how the hell could it cover the whole manga. smh

Archangel
Sun, 12-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Nice necro, for a second i thought the manga might have been canceled or something. Now i'm sad because it wasn't.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 12-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Haha, same(well, except the saltieness). Saw the thread title and though maybe the manga had ended, then realized the number wasn't high enough to be talking about the manga.

Anyway,

1. Ended at a chosen point. Because there just wasn't any manga left to animate to speak of.

2. There's tons of it. Too much to list. Check the list (http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Episodes).

3. I still liked it, lots don't. But the ending kinda sucks. The manga had a perfect spot for them to stop, but then kept going for one more arc for some reason, and now it's stopped in an annoying place.