PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tail Ep. 123

Buffalobiian
Fri, 03-23-2012, 11:05 PM
HorribleSubs
Fairy Tail
Episode 123

480p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=298607) | 720p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=298608) | 1080p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=298610)

-----------------------

Okay. Fairy Sphere.. that's cool, I can deal with that. What was the big fuss with Arcnologia though? It's supposed to spell world destruction right? Zeref gave up on treasuring life and decided to wipe the whole world clean right? How does sealing one island reverse everything and let the world continue spinning?

Watching Fairy Tail get trampled on was painful. If this was some other old-age Japanese dojo, the men would have gotten beat or killed while they watched the women get raped.

By the end of the episode, I was wondering to myself: "What was the point of all this?"

Did the author feel that FT needed a drop in status/power level so they're more eager to go on all these exotic and dangerous jobs again instead of drinking at their bar? And Natsu still isn't S-class yet. xD

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-24-2012, 04:56 AM
Wow, the first half of this episode was depressing as fuck. I realize that everyone who was even remotely powerful was on the island, but geeze, those guys suck.

I think it would have been MORE interesting if Laxus hadn't shown up in the last arc, and instead took over the guild after everyone disappeared.

I'm putting money on the "mysterious angel" going by the name of Mavis. ;)Good call btw.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 03-24-2012, 06:37 AM
Wow, the first half of this episode was depressing as fuck. I realize that everyone who was even remotely powerful was on the island, but geeze, those guys suck.

I was originally going to comment on that as well, but then I remembered what FT used to look like, so concluded instead that the ones who are left were the most loyal members of FT. There may have been stronger ones, but they left to join other guilds after FT lost too much of its former glory (having a 10-Saints Master and all) in one swoop.

It still didn't sit well that some completely random guild got a footing though. It would have been better if a nearby rivalling guild took the opportunity to take more turf instead. It would have looked less pathetic.

Good call btw.

Haha, thanks. I was hoping to see some flashbacks of her - particularly how she passed on her will to Purehito and what she saw in that guy back then.

From Makrov's reaction, it didn't look like even he knew about all three Great Fairy Magics. You also have to wonder how they went from standing in a circle to being scattered around the island.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-24-2012, 04:27 PM
It's funny, all this time that "older Romeo" has been in the intro I thought it was "Younger Zeref" instead.

It still didn't sit well that some completely random guild got a footing though. It would have been better if a nearby rivalling guild took the opportunity to take more turf instead. It would have looked less pathetic. Yeah, they should have brought back Phantom Lord.

You also have to wonder how they went from standing in a circle to being scattered around the island.From the blast obviously. Even the might Fairy Shield couldn't protect them from Acnologia completely.

Archangel
Thu, 04-05-2012, 09:40 PM
It's funny, all this time that "older Romeo" has been in the intro I thought it was "Younger Zeref" instead.
We all did.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 04-05-2012, 10:25 PM
We all did.

Not me. >_>

I just thought "who the hell is this kid.."