PDA

View Full Version : Bleach 365

Marik
Tue, 03-20-2012, 04:06 PM
[HorribleSubs] Bleach 365: 1080p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=297755) | 720p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=297754) | 480p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=297752)

DarthEnderX
Tue, 03-20-2012, 08:55 PM
I see we had to get just one more costume change in before the end.

For a second there, I thought there was going to be a really interesting twist with Ukitake, but it turned out to be nothing.

UChessmaster
Tue, 03-20-2012, 10:26 PM
What if Ukitake made Ichigo think he had a choice when in reality he knew Ichigo would choose what he did and is all going according to his plan?

LaZie
Wed, 03-21-2012, 12:42 AM
Just as Ukitake planned. Muahahaha.

Killa-Eyez
Wed, 03-21-2012, 08:33 AM
Seems Ginjo's seeing a little red with anger. Or he popped a few bloodvessels during his power up.

I see we had to get just one more costume change in before the end.

Odd how Ichigo didn't respond to the "hollow power inside" remark. The preview also didn't reveal it but I'm still expecting Hichigo to emerge. :p

gos27
Wed, 03-21-2012, 09:21 AM
One thing I don't get, if the combat pass can monitor your location and control your reiatsu, why on earth does Ginjo still have his?

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-21-2012, 10:52 AM
One thing I don't get, if the combat pass can monitor your location and control your reiatsu, why on earth does Ginjo still have his?It seems to be part of his Fullbring's true form.

Kraco
Wed, 03-21-2012, 02:54 PM
Man, this great revelation fell totally flat. OMG, a military/police force wants to keep track of their officers on duty? Outrageous! Surely the absolute privacy of the officer is always more important than his safety or completing the mission!

Only Kubo can come up with last second bullshit like this.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 03-21-2012, 06:51 PM
Man, this great revelation fell totally flat. OMG, a military/police force wants to keep track of their officers on duty? Outrageous! Surely the absolute privacy of the officer is always more important than his safety or completing the mission!I think the tracking is probably less egregious than the reatsu control. It make it sound as if they could simply shut off his powers if he gets out of line.

Kraco
Thu, 03-22-2012, 04:19 AM
Considering how the captains and vice-captains have their powers severely limited when visiting the normal world and must officially apply for a revocation of the limit (even if an enemy was killing them at the moment), I'd say that's perfectly normal as well. The corporeal world isn't meant to have reiatsu monsters running around in the first place. Sure, it sucks, but I'm sure there are also soldiers who find it annoying they can't take their assault rifle with them on vacations when leaving the regiment.

I find this more a going by the book issue than the SS distrusting and controlling Ichigo, which is the point Ginjo seemed to be going for. Though like I said before, this whole plot is very weak. There's no reason why Ichigo wouldn't have been told everything if Kubo had already back then planned this whole thing.

Archangel
Sat, 03-24-2012, 05:08 PM
So how many episodes are left?

Marik
Sat, 03-24-2012, 05:11 PM
Only one. 366 is the last ep.