PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 253

Marik
Thu, 03-08-2012, 06:32 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 253: 1080p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=294285) | 720p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=294286) | 480p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=294282)

kmkze04
Thu, 03-08-2012, 02:28 PM
Damn you and your avatar, Marik. Just for the record. I swear I log into the forums just to see it.

kmkze04
Thu, 03-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Tobi looks awfully Evangelionish now.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-08-2012, 04:46 PM
WHAAAAAAAAT!? Nagato was an Uzumaki?!

Oh man, I wonder if that means Naruto can also awaken the Rinnegan. Rinnegan would be so awesome if Naruto used Shadow Clones as his Six Paths.

Man, this episode was a total info dump. So Madara obtained the 1st Hokage's power when he fought him somehow. And there was a lengthy explanation of Light and Shadow elemental powers that I didn't really understand.

UChessmaster
Thu, 03-08-2012, 06:02 PM
I think light and shadow is how you create powers that don`t really classify in the other 5 elements, like Shikamaru`s shadow techniques.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Well, the way he described it was "Shadow Style is used to create form out of nothing, and Light Style instills life into those forms."

The way I was reading was, Shadow Style creates illusions, and Light Style makes those illusions real.

I also noticed he specifically referred to himself as the second Sage of the Six Paths, and Nagato as the third Sage of the Six Paths.

Kraco
Fri, 03-09-2012, 06:24 AM
Was that Deidara the Armless Ninja in the preview? Poor guy will never get any rest.

Lots of stuff indeed in this episode, although much of it was of little consequence, with the relevant people dead already.

This would be a prime opportunity to build a trap for Madara. They know he's coming and the place is perfectly under their jurisdiction. Yet it seems like they won't do anything of that sort and instead send the tank called Naruto away.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 03-09-2012, 02:49 PM
They might be able to set a trap if they even knew how to deal with him. Shame Konan didn't share her info on his abilities and limitations. She musta thought she would take him down with her without a doubt she would fail. She actually did a damn good job blowing him half to death. I don't like how this guy just regenerates limbs. Its more like he's something similar to that enigmatic Zetsu guy than he is a person.

Kraco
Fri, 03-09-2012, 03:39 PM
To be fair Madara shouldn't know every trick these people have in their packpockets, either. It really is too bad Konan was so conceited she thought she could alone take down a man of such infamy. I can only surmise she was in a hurry to join her two friends, not jokingly said, but seriously.

deadlydreamx
Fri, 03-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Well to Konan's defense if it wasn't because Madara watched Saskue fight Danzo he wouldn't have learned how to use izanagi. Madara would've definitely died.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 03-10-2012, 02:18 AM
I don't believe Madara learned it from Danzo. An Uchiha who's lived longer than anyone else at this point has to learn Uchiha secrets from an outsider?

DarthEnderX
Sat, 03-10-2012, 02:22 AM
In fact, I'm pretty sure when Danzo used it while fighting with Sasuke, Madara immediately identified it as Izanagi. So he obviously already knew what it was.

If nothing else, at least Konan managed to take one Eternal Mangekyo out of the world. One down, three to go.

Artris
Thu, 03-15-2012, 06:33 AM
In fact, I'm pretty sure when Danzo used it while fighting with Sasuke, Madara immediately identified it as Izanagi. So he obviously already knew what it was.

If nothing else, at least Konan managed to take one Eternal Mangekyo out of the world. One down, three to go.

I got the impression that Madara is able to use izanagi without such penalties. He referred to Danzou's izanagi as imperfect.

Besides, the bastard seems to have quite the collection of eyes. Things going the way they are, he seems to have stashed away an equally large collection of arms (just kidding there.. thinking he always uses Zetsu clones).

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-15-2012, 07:54 AM
I got the impression that Madara is able to use izanagi without such penalties. He referred to Danzou's izanagi as imperfect.What penalties? The going blind one? It definitely still does that.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 03-15-2012, 02:36 PM
I think his reference to Danzo's Izanagi being imperfect was that Danzo could only sustain it for 1 minute per eye, whereas he is able to maintain it for at least 10 minutes (possibly longer/at wll) before the eye goes out.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 03-15-2012, 05:36 PM
I think his reference to Danzo's Izanagi being imperfect was that Danzo could only sustain it for 1 minute per eye, whereas he is able to maintain it for at least 10 minutes (possibly longer/at wll) before the eye goes out.

I don't think Madara could sustain 10-minutes per eye. What he meant by imperfect was that Madara could use the technique at will, like he did this episode.

On the other hand, Danzo had to activate his technique at the beginning of the fight. It'll drain 1-eye-per-minute, as well as taking an eye immediately when he loses a life.

You can beat Danzo by outlasting his timelimit before taking only 1 life. In order to kill Madara you'll have to take all his lives.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-15-2012, 08:38 PM
So from his new mask, do you think Madara has 3 eyes now?

Buffalobiian
Thu, 03-15-2012, 09:05 PM
So from his new mask, do you think Madara has 3 eyes now?

No idea, lol. At least his old mask looked like a proper mask. This one looks like something Rorschach (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_%28comics%29) would wear.

You'd also have to wonder.. if the pair of Rinnegans originally belonged to Madara.. were they his original eyes? Did he take Sharingans from people to implant on himself after he gave the Rinnegan away?

Or was he just some 4-eyed freak? There's certainly no shortage of freaks in the ninja world, in Akatsuki especially.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 03-16-2012, 02:44 AM
You'd also have to wonder.. if the pair of Rinnegans originally belonged to Madara.. were they his original eyes? Did he take Sharingans from people to implant on himself after he gave the Rinnegan away?

Or was he just some 4-eyed freak? There's certainly no shortage of freaks in the ninja world, in Akatsuki especially.Well, I remember there WAS that image when Itachi was talking about what it takes to make the Eternal Magekyou to Sasuke and there was the image of what kinda looked like a Susano'o with four Sharingans.

But I really think the Rinnegan being his is just a lie, or at least, a creative interpretation(like the interpretation that Madara was the former Mizukage). I mean, he's an Uchiha, so his Sharingans are probably real.

I'm just wondering if his mask has 3 eyes now because, after losing one of his Sharingans, and obtaining two Rinnegans, if he didn't have both Rinnegans implanted, one in his old Sharingan's place, the other in his forehead.

Kraco
Fri, 03-16-2012, 05:29 AM
Rinnegan concretely being originally Madara's is bullshit. Like I said before, there's no way Madara knew Nagato back when those three were just orphans wandering around and then teached by Jiraiya. Either he had some role in teaching Nagato later or he's one of the megalomaniac egoists, who think along the lines of: "I'm the greatest Uchiha ever so all special eyes belong to me."

DarthEnderX
Fri, 03-16-2012, 06:28 AM
Rinnegan concretely being originally Madara's is bullshit. Like I said before, there's no way Madara knew Nagato back when those three were just orphans wandering around and then teached by Jiraiya. Either he had some role in teaching Nagato later or he's one of the megalomaniac egoists, who think along the lines of: "I'm the greatest Uchiha ever so all special eyes belong to me."I think he might have orchestrated the events that led to the Rinnegan awakening.

Knowing that Madara is capable of mind controlling a Kage/Jinchuuriki, it's entirely possible that he's controlled certain people that led to the situations that caused the Rinnegan to awaken.

In fact, it's entirely possible that the war that cause the shitty conditions that formed all of Nagato's development could have been the result of Madara mind controlling someone like Hanzo.

Since his original appearance of the Rinnegan happened when his parents were killed, then awakened permanently when they were attacked later, and finally he entered his final state summoning the dragon god statue when Hanzo had Yakuhito killed, then if Madara orchestrated that war, he could consider himself the reason for the Rinnegan existing. He may have even caused that war IN ORDER to give rise to the Rinnegan.

Like I said before, there's no way Madara knew Nagato back when those three were just orphans wandering around and then teached by Jiraiya.I'm not so sure of that. After all, Madara seemed to know that Nagato was an Uzumaki, when even Nagato himself didn't seem to know that. If the Uzumaki clan was the clan that was capable of awakening the Rinnegan, it wouldn't surprise me if Madara had been tracking Nagato's parents before he was even born.

Kraco
Fri, 03-16-2012, 07:44 AM
If all that was true, Madara himself must have belonged to the Clan Aizen, not Clan Uchiha... Generally speaking, though, he might have been controlling some of the culprits for the war, and it's thus, generally speaking, possible to claim he was at least partly responsible for the awakening of Rinnegan. What comes to Nagato's origins, he would have had all the time in the world to find that out later with his sources.