PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 659

Marik
Wed, 03-07-2012, 07:26 AM
[MangaZone] One Piece c.659: Online Viewing (http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/659)

rockmanj
Wed, 03-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Ah, I think someone said it would be him.

LaZie
Wed, 03-07-2012, 01:12 PM
Ah, I think someone said it would be him.

A couple of people said it was him. Also I wonder what he was doing during the time skip to raise his bounty that high. Currently the highest known bounty in One Piece.

Tofu #2
Wed, 03-07-2012, 01:16 PM
2 pages before it revealed law, the liquid blob said he wasn't gonna come out? translation error?
or is it someone else since there's also another "boss" other than law

Assertn
Wed, 03-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Wasn't their boss referred to as "M"?
Man this arc is tripping me out. There's too much weird stuff going on.
Centaurs, sheeple, giant babies, and Law becoming a schichibukai.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 03-07-2012, 03:52 PM
Actually after re-reading these past few chapters, the guys in the MOP suits, or whatever you want to call them, remind me a lot of these guys.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1luLRXKoJM8/S7vJ-_j0VfI/AAAAAAAAiBA/b6ujCZS0wgU/s1600/mon10.jpg

Archangel
Wed, 03-07-2012, 08:15 PM
Wasn't their boss referred to as "M"?
Man this arc is tripping me out. There's too much weird stuff going on.
Centaurs, sheeple, giant babies, and Law becoming a schichibukai.
Maybe Trafalgar is into that?

It's not any weirder than Thriller Bark and then arc turned out to be a snooze fest... i'll remain cautiously optimist.

ruccus
Wed, 03-07-2012, 11:40 PM
A good part of me really wants to see Zoro vs. Trafalgar Law. That is the only reason I'm hoping there is indeed some other figure involved in all this. I'm also very interested to see how much Tashigi has powered up.

dragonrage
Thu, 03-08-2012, 12:48 PM
If the translations are right "M" is the gaseous entity on this page

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/659/16

Law's bounty is obnoxiously high, I wonder what he did and who he killed to attain it. Luffy, invaded all 3 of the Marines strongholds, lead a prison riot, coldcocked a Noble, defeated 2 Shibukai and is the son of Monkey D Dragon.

I guess inflation went up these past two years, by my count that is the highest bounty thus far in the manga.

Carnage
Thu, 03-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Maybe he bet against the housing bubble.

boilerph
Sat, 03-10-2012, 09:59 PM
So assuming the translation is right Law is a "Royal" Shichibukai. Sounds like what Doflamingo was doing before (working more directly for the government than the Marines) so maybe he replaced him or he is getting help. I'm guessing "M" is Magellan but I'm surprised to see him working with Law. Magellan didn't seem like much of an independent planner.

Tofu #2
Sun, 03-11-2012, 03:22 PM
So assuming the translation is right Law is a "Royal" Shichibukai. Sounds like what Doflamingo was doing before (working more directly for the government than the Marines) so maybe he replaced him or he is getting help. I'm guessing "M" is Magellan but I'm surprised to see him working with Law. Magellan didn't seem like much of an independent planner.

:confused:
they've always been known as the royal shichibukai