PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 577

Marik
Wed, 03-07-2012, 06:06 AM
[Dragon&Fly Scans] Naruto c.577: Online Viewing (http://dragonflyscans.org/manga/naruto/577/)

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 03-07-2012, 10:40 AM
Are there other translations available? The last two chapters have been horrendous in terms of conveying anything but a very basic understanding of the plot.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 03-07-2012, 02:21 PM
first impression: Tsunade's new jutsu reminds me of Yourichi from Bleach when she fought Soi-Fong.
2nd thing... sharingan copy edo-tensai. kill Kabutoro, Edo-tensai him to life and force him to remove the original edo tensai.

Sidnne
Wed, 03-07-2012, 03:02 PM
first impression: Tsunade's new jutsu reminds me of Yourichi from Bleach when she fought Soi-Fong.
2nd thing... sharingan copy edo-tensai. kill Kabutoro, Edo-tensai him to life and force him to remove the original edo tensai.

I think Kishi forgot all about the sharingan copy thing.

Carnage
Wed, 03-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Or even the sharingan illusion thing. Shouldnt Itachi be able to control people with his eyes?

And let me guess: she's not dead.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 03-07-2012, 03:42 PM
I thought using that juitsu used up her life and made it shorter. She's already 50+ so she should be what 70 in terms of age from overuse?

Archangel
Wed, 03-07-2012, 07:54 PM
All these death flags around me... i want them all...

The translation is really robbing the enjoyment of reading this, even more so than the stupid plot twists.

redcat
Wed, 03-07-2012, 08:41 PM
is itachi's susanoo supposed to have 6 fingers

kaigan
Wed, 03-07-2012, 08:57 PM
is itachi's susanoo supposed to have 6 fingers

minor details... actually it's his schlong-a-ding-dong

on a serious note, sasuke is fking flipping out since Itachi doesn't even pay attention to him. poor little emo douche.

Tofu #2
Wed, 03-07-2012, 09:39 PM
is itachis last comment in reference to sasuke following him? or edo tensei?

Sidnne
Wed, 03-07-2012, 10:49 PM
I assumed it was to Sasuke following him.

Assertn
Thu, 03-08-2012, 01:53 AM
Sasuke running into zombie Itachi is the best part of this arc, imo.

MFauli
Thu, 03-08-2012, 04:03 PM
The last three pages are really weird. Feels way too jumpy, as if several panels were missing.

Kabuto appears way too vulnerable right now. As you guys pointed out, there´s several obvious ways to tackle this supposedly eternal Edo Tensei. And even if it was true that there was no way to break the jutsu, I would never feel so careless in front of THE Itachi. Half-expecting that Itachi says "fuck it" and just kills Kabuto, if only to stop one bad guy from continuing his evil machinery.

Kage-Madara fight continues to be boring. Not only do I have no idea what Tsunade´s new special power is, I also don´t get why Susanoo can be touched now. Before, the Raikage lost an arm when he did so. Also, maybe my biggest gripe as of now: I prefer Madara´s attitude of power being something real, and not some shitty will, which is nothing other than "believe and you can do anything", something I always find just so lame.

Nonetheless, the next 1-2 chapters should give us some bigger conclusions and I´m looking forward to that.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 03-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Raikage lost his arm cause Sasuke use Amaterasu on Susanoo.

MFauli
Thu, 03-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Oh, I thought Susanoo´s "energy cloak" had the same effect as Amaterasu. My mistake.

yapchagi
Sun, 03-11-2012, 01:51 PM

That's a good one!

Archangel
Sun, 03-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Except Kishimoto already forgot that the Sharingan can do that.

darkshadow
Sun, 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM
....sharingan is incapable of copying certain things like a summoning jutsu.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 03-12-2012, 08:24 AM
Well a normal summoning jutsu requires the signing of a contract but I doubt it is the same case with Edo Tensei. If Itachi could trick Kabuto to use Edo Tensei again to summon someone then he could copy the seals/jutsu, kill him and then use DNA from his corpse to summon him back under his control.

But can a dead guy use Edo Tensei? Would a summoned Kabuto have any control over a jutsu he initiated when he was alive?

darkshadow
Mon, 03-12-2012, 09:19 AM
All summoning techniques require a contract of some kind, edo tensei shouldn't be any different. Plus you are forgetting that it doesn't just on the fly summon people, a long ritual needs to be performed first which also needs a living sacrifice (host body). Then after the summoning you'd need those little talismen to assume full control.

So even if sharingan could somehow copy edo tensei, it would still be pointless cause the jutsu is useless without the ritual.
Itachi is there cause he's a powerful genjutsu user, that's obviously the way to get an edo tensei user to stop the jutsu.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 03-12-2012, 09:44 AM
I take your point about the ritual so it is highly unlikley Kabuto will find someone alive who he wants to kill and resummon, apart from Sasuke who I think is out of his league. But I don't agree about the contract thing with Edo Tensei, as when Kabuto was demonstrating Edo Tensei to Tobi he killed that Konoha Anbu and brought him back using the ritual, with no signing involved. Unless you are saying there is an intermediary that executes the matching of the soul with the host body with whom a contract needs to be signed?

That said the Genjutsu is probably going to be the way to handle this particular situation.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 03-12-2012, 01:30 PM
didn't consider the possibility of genjutsu. that's quite likely... and if you need a sacrifice, you can always use Anko, or if you're not a villain, maybe bring back Orochimaru as one (depends if you need to sacrifice a body or a soul...).
maybe shikamaru can control Kabuto's shadow and force him to cancel the jutsu?

razen21
Tue, 03-13-2012, 12:20 AM
Are there other translations available? The last two chapters have been horrendous in terms of conveying anything but a very basic understanding of the plot.www.mangacanyon.com has one with a different translation.