PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 252

Marik
Thu, 03-01-2012, 06:18 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 252: 1080p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=292363) | 720p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=292359) | 480p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=292357)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Oooh, Madara trying up loose ends.

I wonder what he means when he says he gave Nagato the Rinnegan. If he means he literally implanted it in him, or if he simply orchestrated the conditions that caused it to awaken.

Kraco
Thu, 03-01-2012, 11:26 AM
The latter, I'd imagine. Otherwise he would have needed to meet the kid back when he was really young, then abandon such an exquisite project to the fate and worse: Jiraiya. That wouldn't seem very likely.

I guess Konan didn't have what it takes to keep living without the two dudes. She seems eager to join them in the afterlife.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 03-01-2012, 02:57 PM
The other possibility of course is that Madara is just lying. Like he pretty much always is.

Kraco
Thu, 03-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Yeah, but seeing how Konan has known Nagato as long as anybody, she'd be the first one to recognize a lie. But then again, it doesn't really matter at this point. Having been working for Akatsuki from the beginning, she should be well above being affected by the enemy's words.

UChessmaster
Thu, 03-01-2012, 04:14 PM
The other possibility of course is that Madara is just lying. Like he pretty much always is.

He... has a lying history...?

frog hermit
Thu, 03-01-2012, 11:49 PM
took his arm off, nice. Did better than the Naruto's dad.

Naruto Shippuden Episode 253 -The Bridge to Peace! - March 08, 2012
Naruto Shippuden Episode 254 – Top Secret Super S Rank Mission - March 15, 2012
Naruto Shippuden Episode 255 – The Artist Returns - March 22, 2012
Naruto Shippuden Episode 256 – Amass! Shinobi Allied Forces - March 29, 2012
we believe the five Naruto Shippuden episodes in March will cover Naruto Manga chapters 508-516.

nice to see no interruptions in March. Do you guys feel the future titles count as spoilers? if so i wont do it anymore.

Killa-Eyez
Fri, 03-02-2012, 02:55 AM
Yeah, but seeing how Konan has known Nagato as long as anybody, she'd be the first one to recognize a lie. But then again, it doesn't really matter at this point. Having been working for Akatsuki from the beginning, she should be well above being affected by the enemy's words.

Heh, you'd think she would. I'd see Naruto go down in history books called "The Legendary Persuasive Ninja".

He... has a lying history...?

He did lie about his identity and just about all the intentions he has.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 03-02-2012, 03:24 AM
took his arm off, nice. Did better than the Naruto's dad. .

Except Naruto's dad beat Madara into a retreat and remained unscathed while Kanon lost half her body and still has more coming.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 03-02-2012, 01:39 PM
He did lie about his identity and just about all the intentions he has.And then there's the whole "my brother willingly gave me his eyes." Which Itachi refutes, and while, okay, Marada would know the truth better than Itachi, I have a sneaking suspicion that the guy who claims his brother willingly died so he could have more power is probably the one who's lying.

For awhile, I thought he'd lied to Nagato also about what his plan was. Because Nagato said their plan was to turn the tailed beasts into nukes, while Madara claims it's to revive the 10-Tails and mind control the world. But he said in this episode that Nagato and Konan agreed with Project Tsuki no Me.

But I don't even think THAT'S his real plan, because if it was, it would have been stupid for him to explain it to all the Kage's at the summit.

Killa-Eyez
Fri, 03-02-2012, 10:58 PM
And then there's the whole "my brother willingly gave me his eyes." Which Itachi refutes, and while, okay, Marada would know the truth better than Itachi, I have a sneaking suspicion that the guy who claims his brother willingly died so he could have more power is probably the one who's lying.

For awhile, I thought he'd lied to Nagato also about what his plan was. Because Nagato said their plan was to turn the tailed beasts into nukes, while Madara claims it's to revive the 10-Tails and mind control the world. But he said in this episode that Nagato and Konan agreed with Project Tsuki no Me.

But I don't even think THAT'S his real plan, because if it was, it would have been stupid for him to explain it to all the Kage's at the summit.

My point X-actly. Dude's lying his ass off to make sure his original plans move smoothly, whatever they may be. Real Ninja like, I must say. I have no clue what he's up to. I can guess but I'd prolly be wrong. Just like Aizen planned, lol.