PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 658

Marik
Wed, 02-29-2012, 08:24 AM
[MangaZone] One Piece c.658: Online Viewing (http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/658)

Tofu #2
Wed, 02-29-2012, 10:10 AM
heh, i remember somebody called it

Splash!
Wed, 02-29-2012, 10:35 AM
I believe 2 different people called 2 different things that both turned out to be true.

Archangel
Wed, 02-29-2012, 10:47 AM
heh, i remember somebody called it
Not that hard to call though.

This arc makes little sense in general, i want more answers.

I believe 2 different people called 2 different things that both turned out to be true.
The island being the battleground... and what else?

Splash!
Wed, 02-29-2012, 11:45 AM
The Vegapunk experiment gone bad.

toonice714
Wed, 02-29-2012, 12:42 PM
Yes looks like smoker is gonna flex some of his abilities before they get on this island. WHAT THE HELL was that thing giving out orders? It looked like a symbiote (sp?) from spiderman or something. Weird.....

rockmanj
Wed, 02-29-2012, 01:17 PM
1. Robin's dark thoughts are still hilarious and 2. Is Gandalf on Smoker's crew?

Assertn
Wed, 02-29-2012, 02:06 PM
The Vegapunk experiment gone bad.
It seems to me this one really bears no significance on the current state of the island, though.

I like how Franky's strong punch got upgraded with metal flame details.
Also, lol that the enemy centaurs thought Luffy was one of them.

Carnage
Thu, 03-01-2012, 07:54 PM
I dont get why the SH were running away frantically in the first place. They seem so overpowered these minions shouldnt even be a sweat.

dragonrage
Thu, 03-01-2012, 09:52 PM
I dont get why the SH were running away frantically in the first place. They seem so overpowered these minions shouldnt even be a sweat.

They are fighting an unknown enemy, in an unknown location, against unknown odds, in the enemy's home field. It's logical to run and regroup to further analyze the situation and such. Basically standing and fighting would be something only Zoro and Luffy would see as the best thing to do in a situation like that, since they are not there.... There is nothing to gain by fighting.

Pretty funny chapter, so my first instincts were right, it is the island Sakuzuki and Aokiji fought on. Can't really formulate any theories about the importance of the giant kids. More test subjects to create better human weapons I would venture to guess. Seems like someone affiliated with Vegapunk is still carrying on researching on that island, the mysterious "M".

Got to love Luffy and Robin, they are priceless. Seems like Brook got more lines as well. Good stuff all around, looking forward to the next chapter.

Edit: even Luffy and Zoro run from pointless fights.

Archangel
Fri, 03-02-2012, 03:48 AM
This is the New World, don't expect everything to be a cakewalk. Besides i'm sure they're just being cautious, if cornered they'd fight their way out.