PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 250

Artris
Thu, 02-16-2012, 08:26 PM
I must say, I was pleasantly surprised that this was not filler, or at least it didn't feel like it. I'd be willing to bet very little to none of this episode is filler.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

Really looking forward to next episode. I always wanted more back story for Kisame. Though it would seem to come at his expense given past examples. I'm surprised there wasn't a bit of a joke about Guy not remember Kisame, again. It seemed to piss him off a hell of a lot last time.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-16-2012, 10:44 PM
I feel so bad for Aoba. "Why are the strongest ones always so dumb..."

I'm surprised there wasn't a bit of a joke about Guy not remember Kisame, again. It seemed to piss him off a hell of a lot last time.Pretty sure they did do that joke again. Kisame just didn't respond to it this time.

frog hermit
Thu, 02-16-2012, 10:47 PM
HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 250 [1080p].mkv (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=287647)
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 250 [720p].mkv (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=287645)

its cannon

February 16, 2012
Naruto Shippuden Episode 250 – The Rare Beast VS The Monster! A Battle of Youth!

February 23, 2012
Naruto Shippuden Episode 251 – The Man Known as Kisame

Also we have the translated episode title for Naruto Shippuden 252, which is tentative scheduled to air March 1, 2012 – “Invitation from the Angel of Death.” We predict 252 will be the beginning of the next next arc in the Naruto series

So in summary, we believe the five Naruto Shippuden episodes in February will cover Naruto Manga chapters 499-508. The dates above are all actual, but the titles are translations and may change once they are officially released by Viz Media.

Kraco
Fri, 02-17-2012, 03:02 AM
The preview of the previous episode looked bad in the light of how much fillers Naruto is running, and thus I was doubly pleased it turned out to be a joke instead. Quite a good joke as well, even if you could see it happening the moment Kisame made his escape from Naruto in the bizarre form and Guy decided to test himself.

I guess I won't mind a Kisame flashback that much either, since Itachi will also make an appearance.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 02-17-2012, 03:44 AM
Seriously though, why the hell did Kisame wait so long to separate from Samehada?

He looked ridiculous trying to escape like that.

Oh yeah, Naruto's new mode can sense...evil? That's a weird power. Especially in a world as morally ambiguous as Naruto's.

Kraco
Fri, 02-17-2012, 05:03 AM
Oh yeah, Naruto's new mode can sense...evil? That's a weird power. Especially in a world as morally ambiguous as Naruto's.

Yeah, sensing hostility/intent to kill would have been more lore friendly. You see the better ninja/samurai being able to sense that oft enough. Seeing how Kisame already got this far, he might have been feeling accomplished already and thus ready to spring into action, instead of continuing to wait in his restricted form.

Being Kyuubi's jinchuuriki and thus being able to sense evil is but another step to the unnecessary vilification of the poor old fox in my opinion.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 02-17-2012, 01:21 PM
Yeah, sensing hostility/intent to kill would have been more lore friendly. But probably wouldn't have worked in this instance. Kisame was just there to spy. Not assassinate anyone.

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 02-17-2012, 03:53 PM
There is a difference between "good and evil" from the villages. They just believe they are doing the right thing while members of Akatsuki were in it for the sure joy of killing/causing mayhem. Being hostile and attacking isnt the same as evil.

Kraco
Fri, 02-17-2012, 04:04 PM
They just believe they are doing the right thing while members of Akatsuki were in it for the sure joy of killing/causing mayhem.

You need to go back and refresh your memories. For example Itachi, Pain, and Oro weren't in because they'd have enjoyed killing and mayhem. They all had their own reasons much deeper than that.

Being able to sense evil is pure bullshit. The worst deeds in the world are done with the best of intentions.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 02-24-2012, 07:20 AM
They'd better explain Gai's move next time. His win hinged on the very fact that it wasn't a chakra bomb, after all. If it wasn't, then what was it? Life force? Stamina? I know that Gai (supposedly) can't use chakra (though he can summon turtles), so what kind of energy is he able to channel out and form a shape with?

Artris
Fri, 02-24-2012, 09:10 AM
They'd better explain Gai's move next time. His win hinged on the very fact that it wasn't a chakra bomb, after all. If it wasn't, then what was it? Life force? Stamina? I know that Gai (supposedly) can't use chakra (though he can summon turtles), so what kind of energy is he able to channel out and form a shape with?

I know that is the case with Lee, but I thought Gai didn't have such a limitation.

Kraco
Fri, 02-24-2012, 10:56 AM
Gai is a normal ninja (aside from his psychological issues) as far as I know. Maybe he reduced using chakra dependent techniques to better serve as an example for Lee, but otherwise he shouldn't be prevented from using them.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 02-24-2012, 11:32 AM
In fact, we know for a fact that Gai can use ninjutsu and isn't limited to taijutsu because he can summon turtles.