PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 573

Marik
Wed, 02-08-2012, 12:51 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.573: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/9vk031) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?2k6tj0mqcawq6zt) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/18307629/1)

koodii
Wed, 02-08-2012, 01:21 AM
What happened to the real Madara? Did I somehow miss that... Anyways big bad Sasuke is coming now.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 02-08-2012, 01:56 AM
funny that shino admits he doesn't really have enough history as a character...

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 02-08-2012, 03:58 AM
Its funny how even tho Shino says it... he blatantly, outright says he doesn't need a reason. You still want him to have a reason. There's enough fucking characters with a wide range of personality. I like the fact that Shino's is that he doesnt need one he's a fucking ninja who kills people, just because. He lets bugs live inside him and they go swarm people to death if he wants them to. What more do you need to know?

Lame chapter of course but its expected. Another one or two more for hype coming next couple weeks I can imagine as well. If sasuke jumps straight into battle and just starts fucking worlds up without saying a word or letting naruto finish a sentence I'll stand and applaud in front of my computer.

MFauli
Wed, 02-08-2012, 06:09 AM
So who´s Sasuke looking at?

And poor Hinata, she really doesn´t deserve that. Reveals her love for him, is ignored. Still follows him. Come on.

Aaand of course, the crack in the invincible villain´s armor has appeared! This is nothing Naruto-specific, but I hate this event in any story. For half an eternity, the villain seems to be undefeatable, and then, at some random point, the author decides to show a glimpse of nervousness and it goes all downhill for the enemy from there. I expect one of these two happeings: 1.) Either, the fake-Madara is defeated within the next five chapters, or 2.) he gains an unexpected power-upgrade or at least finds out about where he can get one.

1.) would require the appearance of another main villain, though we still have real Madara and Kabuto. Possibly Orochimaru. And then maybe the Juubi is Rikudou Sennin himself, who could be evil as well. Plenty of possibilities.

Xscatic
Wed, 02-08-2012, 10:04 AM
this was a ok "calm-down" chapter; really trying to setup act 2 (or maybe act 3) of this war.

it's kinda funny about shino, but at the same time its expected for him. As for Hinata, i agree that she deserves more, maybe she will start being more forceful about her feelings. Everyone else on the way really don't matter since they are just repeating themselves.

Hopefully kishi will show/explain the other major fight [the 5 kages vs. real madara] before sakuke's involvement. It would be be better if sakuke stayed in his slow-walking, i gonna get you "boogyman" mode for a while anyways. On another note, how is it that the majority of characters are walking/running around without bumping into each other?

Archangel
Wed, 02-08-2012, 10:42 AM
Hinata's pretty confident for someone who already confessed and got flat out ignored.

yapchagi
Wed, 02-08-2012, 12:51 PM
this was a ok "calm-down" chapter; really trying to setup act 2 (or maybe act 3) of this war.

it's kinda funny about shino, but at the same time its expected for him. As for Hinata, i agree that she deserves more, maybe she will start being more forceful about her feelings. Everyone else on the way really don't matter since they are just repeating themselves.

Hopefully kishi will show/explain the other major fight [the 5 kages vs. real madara] before sakuke's involvement. It would be be better if sakuke stayed in his slow-walking, i gonna get you "boogyman" mode for a while anyways. On another note, how is it that the majority of characters are walking/running around without bumping into each other?

sakuke? new character lol?

rockmanj
Wed, 02-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Hinata's pretty confident for someone who already confessed and got flat out ignored.

lol I was thinking the same thing. Also, when I saw that last panel it was all likE DUH DUH DUUUUUUH.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 02-08-2012, 01:27 PM
I gonna go out on a limb here and say that Tobi is the Rikudo Senin's son, the one that inherited the eyes. Which would make sense of many things, such as him claiming that he gave the Rinnengan to Nagato, the fact that he is evil, the fact that he know everything in history etc

darkshadow
Wed, 02-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Good chapter, I'm guessing the next one will show the kage fight, since it didn't show their reaction to the message yet.
Also determined hinata is boss, no way she's going to stand aside for sakura now; she really doesn't deserve to not end up with him now.

Assertn
Wed, 02-08-2012, 02:54 PM
aaaand... nothing of value happened. Buildup is great and all, but waiting a week only to get zero progression is still frustrating.

Archangel
Wed, 02-08-2012, 03:21 PM
aaaand... nothing of value happened. Buildup is great and all, but waiting a week only to get zero progression is still frustrating.

Perspective, Bleach made us wait 3 for even less content.

MFauli
Wed, 02-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Perspective, Bleach made us wait 3 for even less content.

Everybody who "reads" Berserk and Gantz raises his hand now ... and gives cries of frustation :(

yapchagi
Sat, 02-11-2012, 02:13 AM
sasuke doesn't stand a chance against naruto. There's no way sasuke can have more power than the real madara in his prime. The most he can do is to match madara's prime, not more.

I don't think that Tobi is madara, he's something else. Something that existed before madara.

MFauli
Sat, 02-11-2012, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE=yapchagi;508030]sasuke doesn't stand a chance against naruto. /QUOTE]

Oh poor boy, still trying to apply logic to this manga. :D

Sidnne
Sun, 02-12-2012, 02:22 PM
It remains to be seen if we will get a release this week, since Viz put the clamp on MangaStream. Hopefully someone can locate a group who will scanlate the rest of the series, soon.

Archangel
Sun, 02-12-2012, 02:29 PM
This happens all the time, some groups falls and some other sucker shows up to pick up the slack and epeen.

First we'll get a fast group that's kind of shit, then a quality group will show up, and then finally a group with both mediocre quality and speed.

Carnage
Sun, 02-12-2012, 06:51 PM
This happens all the time, some groups falls and some other sucker shows up to pick up the slack and epeen.

First we'll get a fast group that's kind of shit, then a quality group will show up, and then finally a group with both mediocre quality and speed.

Well mangastream had fantastic quality and speed (minus their translation but I really dont care too much, i only spend 4 minutes reading the damned thing). I hope the next group can be as efficient!