PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 247

Marik
Thu, 02-02-2012, 06:43 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 247: 1080p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=282932) | 720p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=282931) | 480p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=282929)

1 hour special next week. :)

Kraco
Thu, 02-02-2012, 10:05 AM
Not bad. The background story, that is, despite the fact I don't much care for flashbacks. I'm still unhappy with how it looks like Naruto only stole Kyuubi's chakra and then reestablished the seal. The fact he felt sorry about it makes it no better; he's a ninja and ninjas do nasty stuff all the time, so feeling sorry about every little thing would only make you live a life of regret (and he was supposed to have defeated his dark side just prior to boot). Till the end I was hoping for some sort of a compromise. I guess they need to keep Naruto all bright and shiny with Sasuke already trudging at the bottom of the mud pit.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 02-02-2012, 11:39 AM
So I'm guessing that Naruto's Sage of the Six Paths form there is what it looks like when Sage Mode and Demon Fox Cloak combine.

I was just thinking about how Neji basically changed his entire outlook on life based on the fact that he lost a fight to a complete nobody. I wonder how he would feel if he found out that nobody was the son of a Hokage and and Jinchuuriki from a forgotten village with super secret techniques.

"That's it! I'm going back to being a dick!"

I wonder if the Uzumaki clan's longevity has anything to do with Madara's longevity.

he's a ninja ja ninjas do nasty stuff all the time, so feeling sorry about every little thing would only make you live a life of regret (and he was supposed to have defeated his dark side just prior to boot).I think it's pretty unrealistic to assume that because he overcame his "dark side" that he's never going to have another negative emotion in his entire life.

His dark side seemed mostly fueled by hate anyway. It's not like he's never going to be sad, or afraid or regretful again.

Kraco
Thu, 02-02-2012, 01:09 PM
I still don't buy his dark side being mostly hate. That sounds like nothing but a plot device to make it more compatible with Kyuubi's hatred. Whenever did Naruto display hate? Sasuke was always full of it, but Naruto never seemed to possess anything but envy, which drove him not to anything resembling revenge but rather petty pranks and other attention catching activities. Those hardly speak of hate.

And indeed never showing any negative emotions again would be too improbable. I merely mentioned it out of my dissatisfaction with how this ended. Furthermore, we have seen Bee conversing with the Hachibi and they have been in understanding with each other. That's utterly different compared to Naruto and Kyuubi's situation right now. Unless it only looked like it in this episode, it certainly seems like the situation is exactly the same as it was before with the difference Naruto stole the chakra. Kyuubi is sealed and there's no genuine dialogue between those two.

Penner
Thu, 02-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Who the fuck is Eddy and why does he have a hidden village?

But seriously though, lamest village name ever. I had to google what it meant, because in my 28 years on this earth, i have never even once heard anyone use the word Eddy when talking about fluid dynamics >_>

Other than that, solid enjoyable ep.

yapchagi
Thu, 02-02-2012, 01:47 PM
1 hour special week? so that means there's going to be episode 248 very soon?

Marik
Thu, 02-02-2012, 01:49 PM
1 hour special week? so that means there's going to be episode 248 very soon?

Episodes 248 and 249 will be aired together next week.

yapchagi
Thu, 02-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Episodes 248 and 249 will be aired together next week.

dang it... so we have to wait :(

DarthEnderX
Fri, 02-03-2012, 09:38 AM
But seriously though, lamest village name ever. I had to google what it meant, because in my 28 years on this earth, i have never even once heard anyone use the word Eddy when talking about fluid dynamics >_>I've heard it before. And it makes sense given the villages whirlpool theme.

If it bothers you that much, you could just call it by it's Japanese name, the Village Hidden in the Whirling Tides.

Anyway, I find it interesting that instead of saying that the Uzumaki clan was wiped out, she said they went into hiding all over the world.

Kraco
Fri, 02-03-2012, 10:09 AM
Anyway, I find it interesting that instead of saying that the Uzumaki clan was wiped out, she said they went into hiding all over the world.

That was strange considering they were supposed to be allies of Konoha. It would have seemed more logical to move there, instead of risking disappearing one by one. I find it hard to believe Konoha would have participated in wiping them out, after all.

Artris
Fri, 02-03-2012, 06:28 PM
I hope Naruto has to fight the Kyuubi every time he needs all that chakra, otherwise it seemed to easy to me. Would sort of fit with the 8 tails as well: after being defeated so many times, perhaps it just decided to be friends instead. :D

kmkze04
Sat, 02-04-2012, 03:50 AM
Yeah it looks like Naruto did something totally different. Bee actually tamed the 8-tails, but Naruto just stole the Kyuubi's power without actually taming the beast. I don't know if the Kyuubi chakra regenerates on its own either or if he has to recharge from Kyuubi every time similar to what he does with Sage mode.

And I'm surprised no one has commented yet on the Six Paths design that appeared on Naruto, or Kyuubi's final fading remark.

KrayZ33
Sat, 02-04-2012, 09:30 AM
(and he was supposed to have defeated his dark side just prior to boot).

what makes you think he defeated it that way?
to me it looked more like he accepted it, but he won't allow it to consume him.

one of the reason why I like 245+246
if it turns out that naruto turned into a jedi, then gosh, that would be boring.

Kraco
Sat, 02-04-2012, 09:50 AM
what makes you think he defeated it that way?
to me it looked more like he accepted it, but he won't allow it to consume him.

That's what we call semantics in the Konoha Ninja Academy.

KrayZ33
Sat, 02-04-2012, 12:53 PM
still... its not that he defeated it/killed it is it?
in fact he embraced it and told him to become a part of himself..

UChessmaster
Sat, 02-04-2012, 06:50 PM
still... its not that he defeated it/killed it is it?
in fact he embraced it and told him to become a part of himself..

Sounds like he defeated him to me. With the power of love.

Archangel
Sat, 02-04-2012, 08:37 PM
Totally watching the next ep for Minato badassery.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 02-05-2012, 12:10 AM
I find it hard to believe Konoha would have participated in wiping them out, after all.Although who can say for sure. Danzo seemed to make it his business to alienate and then exterminate all of Konoha's most powerful allies.

Yeah it looks like Naruto did something totally different. Bee actually tamed the 8-tails, but Naruto just stole the Kyuubi's power without actually taming the beast.Maybe we're not done yet. Whupping the 9-tails ass might just be step 2 in Killer Bee's process.

And I'm surprised no one has commented yet on the Six Paths design that appeared on Naruto, or Kyuubi's final fading remark.I already mentioned that I thought it's what Sage Mode combined with Demon Fox Cloak looks like. Makes sense considering the SotSPs was both the 10-tails Jinchuuriki and also, well, you know, a Sage.