PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Manga Entering Final Arc

Marik
Wed, 02-01-2012, 10:25 AM
Not much left...

Tite Kubo's Bleach Manga to Enter Final Arc (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-02-01/tite-kubo-bleach-manga-to-enter-final-arc)

This year's 10th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is announcing on Monday that Tite Kubo's Bleach manga is entering its final story arc. Kubo has been drawing the manga in the magazine since 2001, and Shueisha published the 53rd compiled book volume of the manga in December.

Archangel
Wed, 02-01-2012, 10:34 AM
YES! FUCKING YES!

Edit: Wait...

130 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2012/02/01(水) 17:27:03.81 ID:d6c9FG8OO
次号から最終章の手掛かりを展覧
Starting the next issue, hints on the final chapter/arc will be shown.

10番隊長 ヒツガヤ 卍解は完成してます。 刀のチェーンなどかわっつます
Hitsugaya perfected his Bankai. The chain of his zanpakutou changed.

11番隊長 ケンパチ 隊長になったころの話しをどこかで書きたいですね
Kubo wants to write about when Kenpachi became a captain.

12 マユリ マユリの変化は髪型
Mayuri changed his hairstyle.

13 うきたけ 副ルキア
うきたけは相変わらず病弱です。
Ukitake & vice-captain Rukia.
Ukitake still has a weak constitution.

数多ね謎最終章で遂に明かされる
Many mysteries will finally be revealed in the last chapter/arc:
イチゴ出生の秘密
The secret of Ichigo’s birth
アランカルが評した真血の意味
The meaning of “真血” that the Arrancars commented on(?) (真血 lit. ‘true blood’)
パパと石田パパの因縁深き関係は
The deep bond between Isshin and Ryuuken.
うきたけが見紛うほど酷似するイチゴとカイエンの容姿ー ふたりは?
The physical resemblance between Ichigo and Kaien.
そのものに従うことを忌み嫌った愛染 そのものの存在をしりぞくすることにした裏腹
Aizen who hated to obey ‘that’ and Urahara who decided to pull back from the existence of ‘that’:
そのもの 霊王
The Spirit King itself

零番隊とは
The 0 Division

永久除籍を受け入れるほどの夜一と裏腹の関係とは
The relationship between Urahara and Yoruichi.
ひよりの命は
Hiyori’s life/fate

巻頭カラーで描かれるこのもの達の目的は?正体は?
The purpose of the things drawn in the color pages? Their true identity?

Dafuq? This sounds interesting... Kubo is gonna troll us by actually making the last arc good and leave us wanting more!

UChessmaster
Wed, 02-01-2012, 12:33 PM
What things drawn in the colored pages are we talking about...? Also, can someone remind me when did an arrancar mentioned anything about "true blood"?

Dafuq? This sounds interesting... Kubo is gonna troll us by actually making the last arc good and leave us wanting more!

He could always make the arc last 15 years and explain those things in that time period.
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8169/troll2e.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/14/troll2e.jpg/)

Animeniac77
Wed, 02-01-2012, 02:30 PM
i quit Bleach anime after the aizen arc (when aizen was defeated and probably 3 fillers after), and quit the Manga after Ichigo defeated that fullbringer and whatnot (forgot his name), and all i can personally say is...it was a waste of time (personal opinion), there is "HARDLY" any story in it, and seems just like baseless fighting over rescuing someone, so he hunts some soul n stuff at the beginning then has to save rukia...fillers...more fillers...even more fillers...Orihime gets captured n whatnot...yay another goal, rescue her next...all the while fillers in between...sooo..he defeats aizen...and more fillers?...fullbring arc...more fillers? (yes i followed the "small" and i cannot emphisize the word "small" enough, parts of what could be called "a story" or let alone "a plot", if anyone has the overall gist of the story...please...by all means, fill me in (out of your own words, please don't copy n paste some google stuff) and if ya actually have to "google" for reference, that itself is more then enough proof that there is hardly any "story" yet watch it just merely due to being a "fan"

UChessmaster
Wed, 02-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Try to edit your post, spoilers are not allowed here...

Munsu
Wed, 02-01-2012, 05:57 PM
Moved the relevant posts to the manga section, since this is pretty much a manga announcement. Feel free to duplicate spoiler-free discussion in the Bleach Anime section if so desired.

Archangel
Wed, 02-01-2012, 06:20 PM
...why the huge font?

He could always make the arc last 15 years and explain those things in that time period.
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/8169/troll2e.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/14/troll2e.jpg/)
He did mention Bleach had around 10 more years to go a while back.

Carnage
Wed, 02-01-2012, 06:51 PM
i quit Bleach anime after the aizen arc (when aizen was defeated and probably 3 fillers after), and quit the Manga after Ichigo defeated that fullbringer and whatnot (forgot his name), and all i can personally say is...it was a waste of time (personal opinion), there is "HARDLY" any story in it, and seems just like baseless fighting over rescuing someone, so he hunts some soul n stuff at the beginning then has to save rukia...fillers...more fillers...even more fillers...Orihime gets captured n whatnot...yay another goal, rescue her next...all the while fillers in between...sooo..he defeats aizen...and more fillers?...fullbring arc...more fillers? (yes i followed the "small" and i cannot emphisize the word "small" enough, parts of what could be called "a story" or let alone "a plot", if anyone has the overall gist of the story...please...by all means, fill me in (out of your own words, please don't copy n paste some google stuff) and if ya actually have to "google" for reference, that itself is more then enough proof that there is hardly any "story" yet watch it just merely due to being a "fan"

It was a waste of your time to spend 7 seconds a week reading 19 blank pages?

Munsu
Thu, 02-02-2012, 11:34 AM
At the moment I'm around chapter 396, I take it the manga hasn't improved much since then? Kubo should return to working on Zombie Powder.