PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 571

Marik
Wed, 01-25-2012, 05:22 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.571: SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/vw3tir) | MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?k6qx3cq2ad66iqc) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/60737455/1)

betatesterz
Wed, 01-25-2012, 05:32 AM
nice! early chap release!

MFauli
Wed, 01-25-2012, 06:52 AM
Dragooooooooon

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall!!!!!!11

Archangel
Wed, 01-25-2012, 07:12 AM
Why are there 2 narutos?

Tofu #2
Wed, 01-25-2012, 08:45 AM
does chakra always automatically turn into a cloak just like your dads when you release a seal?

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 01-25-2012, 09:20 AM
Kuruma is adorable.

Why are there 2 narutos?

Shadow Clone, he made the seal for it a few panels before we saw 2 of him.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 01-25-2012, 09:28 AM
Yeah he gathers Sage Charka with his clone to find the rods. Pretty sweet chapter.

EpyonNext
Wed, 01-25-2012, 11:51 AM
Shit is about to get sweet.

LunaticCat
Wed, 01-25-2012, 11:57 AM
Holy crap!
Naruto's new Kyuubi mode just looks freakin badass. And I think it's nice that he didnt transfirm into kyuubi (hope he'll never).

Kensee
Wed, 01-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Holy crap!
Naruto's new Kyuubi mode just looks freakin badass. And I think it's nice that he didnt transfirm into kyuubi (hope he'll never).

I agree, I actually like how they chose to show this transformation. Also reasonable that its only going to last for 5 minutes seeing how its their first time doing fusion... err transformation. I like how Gai and Kakashi were about to go kamakazi/suicidal and go all out, maybe another time :D (we'll never see 8 gates ...)

This chapter was better than I thought it'd be. Wonder what happens after all the rods have been destroyed?

toonice714
Wed, 01-25-2012, 02:10 PM
Well when the rods are destroyed his rinnegan path will almost become a waste of chakra at that point. I mean he can barely control them all. The five tails already attacked once. Tobi might be forced to either use one at a time or just house them all in gedo mazou. That thing looks a hell of a lot easier on chakra since it houses all the tailed beasts. I think with the rods gone the odds might be better forcing a retreat or a sasuke entrance. Either way there needs to be a reason why this battle ends to allow naruto time to recover to have an "even" fight with the flaming emo antagonist of the story.
Also the rest of the war is put on hold just as A)kimimaru comes back (wtf) B)itachi frees himself (WTF!) And C) the 5 way hokage battle didn't end!!!! FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Assertn
Wed, 01-25-2012, 02:44 PM
I actually wouldn't mind seeing this one in anime form. This pretty much cinches that the series will end soon, but I wonder how Sasuke is supposed to match up to Naruto now.

toonice714
Wed, 01-25-2012, 02:50 PM
Naruto and kurama did a marvel vs capcom team super lol.
I bet now that sasuke has itachi's eyes he will have a reality breaking genjutsu like tsukiyomi >_>
I doubt it will happen but I hope sakura shikimaru and lee get some screen time before this is over. Shino too but I know that won't happen

Sidnne
Wed, 01-25-2012, 02:55 PM
Shadow Clone, he made the seal for it a few panels before we saw 2 of him.

Yeah, he created the Shadow Clone on page 7. It appears in the next frame following Gai and Kakashi asking if they were inside the Nine-Tails chakra.

He found their rods... :o

DB_Hunter
Wed, 01-25-2012, 03:57 PM
One of the best parts has to be how Hachibi back handed the 5 tails. He may be down and injured, but one hand is all he needs to deal with a goat.

Sidnne
Wed, 01-25-2012, 04:44 PM
I was watching the animated Pein fight on my kindle a few nights ago, and was wishing that Naruto still wore that cloak he had during that fight, because it looked badass. Now he has another, and I'm pleased.

EpyonNext
Thu, 01-26-2012, 11:37 PM
Anyone else notice how close Naruto's Chakra Mode looks to the Sage of Six Paths now? I do realize that is the point, but I'm starting to wonder how long it'll be until Kishimoto has Naruto asspulls the rinnegan.

viperwasp
Fri, 01-27-2012, 03:54 AM
Anyone else notice how close Naruto's Chakra Mode looks to the Sage of Six Paths now? I do realize that is the point, but I'm starting to wonder how long it'll be until Kishimoto has Naruto asspulls the rinnegan.

One comment I defiantly want to comment on. I guess I could see it happening but I think Sasuke is going to get it. Why do I say this? Well sasuke needs a huge powerful to face naruto now. The way naruto currently is he could beat sasuke in a matter of seconds. Well maybe five minutes or so. But Sasuke has gotten a power up already which we had yet to see. But I think Sasuke will get the Rinnigan or some other powerful yet to come. But your right naruto might get it. We still don't know how everything works.

And one other comment someone made about how naruto will end soon! Yes I totally agree naruto probably has 1-3 years left, and before you say no it will end before that this is a manga series were talking about here 1-2 years is almost nothing. I think we have just under 2 years left. But I personally think it will end within 1-3 years.

I'm also going to say that I think Naruto will loose against Tobi. He might win this battle but in the end tobi will beat naruto with the help of Sasuke or by means of his own. Why? Well if Tobi dies then we have kabuto , sasuke and madara left. Itachi should be able to take care of Kabuto which might defeat madara if the kages have not already done so which I assume they will.

And that would only mean Sasuke is left... and sure that will be an extreme last fight but sasuke alone is not a great enough of a threat compared to Kabuto or Tobi in terms of the grand scheme of things. We need to see and or find out about the sage of the six paths and the JUUBI. Somehow if Tobi is completely defeated I don't see sasuke or kabuto going down the path that would include the sage of the six paths or the JUUBI. So my guess is somehow Tobi wins maybe gets ahold of the fox or something and puts his moon eyes plan into action? I don't see killer bee dying so but I could be wrong naruto is a series that can kill of important an popular chars. Now Tobi might find a loop hole in his plans or something maybe a way to take the fox and hachibi without killing the hosts? I don't really know what will happen or how it could happen but I think Tobi will be the overall victor of this skirmish. Naruto is a little overdue for a lost battle anyhow.

Uchiha Barles
Sat, 01-28-2012, 01:03 PM
I took a look at a youtube video that compiled all the frames from the manga that gave out information concerning the sage of the six paths. Naruto does look like the sage now, particularly because of the necklace like thing that looks exactly like the sage's. But remember, the sage was the 10-tails Jinchuruki. Something tells me the things that make naruto and the sage look similar has more to do with being Jinchuruki than it did with the sage's innate powers. Naruto won't be getting the rinnegan.