PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tail ep. 114

Buffalobiian
Fri, 01-20-2012, 11:37 PM
HorribleSubs - ep114 720p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=278264) | 480p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=278263)

-------------------------------

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 01-21-2012, 08:43 AM
Goddamnit Erza! Y U NO USE YOUR SEDUCTION ARMOR!

Besides that good episode. The music of this show is really something else.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 01-21-2012, 11:24 AM
Heh, filler villain in one of the cells.

Anyway, I'm kinda glad that "drawing strength thinking about Jellal" didn't do shit, but "thinking about the rest of Fairy Tail" did. I'm, like, really tired of the Jellal obsession.

At first, I thought her coming through at the end was just gonna be the usual Shounen forcing your way through, but his explanation about how the trees power was protecting her(because it's Fairy Tail's tree) was actually decent.

I like tree guy, I hope he's not dead.

Kraco
Sun, 01-22-2012, 12:35 PM
Anyway, I'm kinda glad that "drawing strength thinking about Jellal" didn't do shit, but "thinking about the rest of Fairy Tail" did. I'm, like, really tired of the Jellal obsession.

It did give her strength for one more attack. Besides, if she didn't care about Jellal, she wouldn't care about the other Fairy Tail members either, and in that case they would have hardly given her the boost to defeat Azuma. Her best friend and love interest from years ago is rotting in prison, so I'd say it's natural she's obsessed.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 01-22-2012, 05:16 PM
Her best friend and love interest from years ago is rotting in prison, so I'd say it's natural she's obsessed.That doesn't make it any less tedious.

Kraco
Sun, 01-22-2012, 05:50 PM
A matter of opinion. Just like I wish (against all better judgement) something to happen between Gray and Juvia, I feel the same way about Erza and Jellal. So, I'm not at all bored with the occasional focus to Jellal in conjunction with Erza. But I reckon if you don't care for such things, then Jellal continuously haunting the show must be tiresome.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 01-22-2012, 11:30 PM
Goddamnit Erza! Y U NO USE YOUR SEDUCTION ARMOR!

She would have won if she did. :P

I'm finding it really weird that Ultear looks like she's completely serious about everything she's told Gray..

DarthEnderX
Tue, 01-24-2012, 02:28 AM
I'm finding it really weird that Ultear looks like she's completely serious about everything she's told Gray..I know, I keep expecting her to attacking him after putting him at ease by pretending to be on his side, but they've been talking for awhile now and she hasn't blasted him yet.

gos27
Wed, 01-25-2012, 05:03 PM
Is his name Jellal or Gerard? Cause in the subs I watch it's Gerard :p

Good ep anyway, hope Gildarts rips Bluenote apart :D