PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 245

Marik
Thu, 01-19-2012, 06:25 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden 245 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=277837) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/VhDZqN9/[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 245 [720p].mkv) - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=277833) | DDL (http://www.fileserve.com/file/P8tfyha/[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 245 [480p].mkv)

Artris
Thu, 01-19-2012, 10:26 AM
Oh, next episode is going to be fun. Can't wait to see what
.s
.p
.o
.i
.l
.e
.r
full control of the kyuubi's chakra will mean for sage mode.

Penner
Thu, 01-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Now that is one bigass Rasengan right there.

Next ep looks like it'll be pretty sweet!

DarthEnderX
Thu, 01-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Hmm, wasn't expecting Naruto to actually have to undo the seal to do this training.

This is definitely an all-or-nothing battle then.

Also, with the seal undone, I wonder why the fox is even still in Naruto's head, rather than attacking him in the real world.

Kraco
Thu, 01-19-2012, 04:47 PM
It was good to feel a bit excited about Naruto once again. Although I'll also feel a bit sad if Kyuubi's personality is destroyed in the process. It's not like the old fox demon would have got overly much screentime, but he's still a fine chap and a nice contrast to Naruto's goody two-shoes personality. If he becomes nothing but an extra power in Naruto's backpocket, the division to clear black and white grows that much stronger in this story.

I foresaw Naruto's stunt with the head biting statue the moment Bee told the legend, but it was still a nice one to shake Yamato in his shoes.

Killa-Eyez
Thu, 01-19-2012, 11:47 PM
Also, with the seal undone, I wonder why the fox is even still in Naruto's head, rather than attacking him in the real world.

I think that's the result of the Waterfall training; mental improvement in order to control the Kyuubi. Naruto is now fighting the actual release of the Kyuubi within himself without any negativity. It used to be easy for the Kyuubi to take over Naruto's body cause of all the negativity bottled inside. It's lame though. So the battle at hand better be off the chain to make up for it's lameness.

Although I'll also feel a bit sad if Kyuubi's personality is destroyed in the process.

I feel the same way. Though I think the Kyuubi will not be as tame, or at least as kind-hearted, as the Hachibi.

TNTxTNT
Fri, 01-20-2012, 03:19 AM
So did Bee actually take control of the 8-tails or kind of kill it? I mean if Naruto getting his chakra pulled from him means he dies won't something similar happen to the 9-tails if it loses its chakra?

DarthEnderX
Mon, 01-23-2012, 02:50 PM
So did Bee actually take control of the 8-tails or kind of kill it?If I had to guess, I would say that Bee simply learned to reason with it.

I mean, 8-tails still seems to have a personality, and even he admits he used to be wild also, so somehow, the two of them came to some sort of understanding and now get along.

So the question becomes, are the Tailed Beasts really evil, or just perpetually pissed off. Maybe they're only violent because they hate being sealed inside people in the first place.

Kraco
Mon, 01-23-2012, 04:24 PM
So the question becomes, are the Tailed Beasts really evil, or just perpetually pissed off. Maybe they're only violent because they hate being sealed inside people in the first place.

From the earlier show my impression of Kyuubi and I guess the other bijuu by extension was that they are more like forces of nature. No more evil than a hurricane that wipes out a village. Wild beasts, only intelligent. So, yeah, I'd also imagine being trapped inside people for generations would drive them quite mad.

However, these later eps have made it sound like Kyuubi is genuinely evil. Although that could also be a recent evaluation, taking into account the fact it would be now extremely angry from the mistreatment.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 01-25-2012, 09:29 AM
Yeah how would you feel if you were constantly imprisoned and used as a weapon/tool?