PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 570

Marik
Wed, 01-18-2012, 05:41 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.570: MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?b875tcxa7ksb4xm) | MultiUpload (http://www.multiupload.com/99WTX8AD0J) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/15311168/1)

Cal_kashi
Wed, 01-18-2012, 06:00 AM
Oh hell yeah! I honestly never thought we'd ever see the fox's cooperation. I suppose in as much as I never thought about it. I like where they went here, this will sure make the final Sasuke battle more fun.

viperwasp
Wed, 01-18-2012, 06:50 AM
If up until now all we have seen was Naruto with his gate closed thus having his real potential sealed away... What are we about to witness? I believe he should be able to preform mass shadow clones even with the gold aura now.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 01-18-2012, 08:16 AM
This is going to end badly.

Archangel
Wed, 01-18-2012, 08:25 AM
I... It's not like i wanted to help you baka!!!

Tsunderism aside, i'm looking forward to next week's chapter.

animus
Wed, 01-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Kurama so kawaii-desu.

Logrus
Wed, 01-18-2012, 11:45 AM
Did the fourtail(Son goku) do the same charka melding as the nine tails or did "Tobi" pull it back in time?

EpyonNext
Wed, 01-18-2012, 11:51 AM
I think he might have been communicating with Naruto, not melding chakra.

Assertn
Wed, 01-18-2012, 02:02 PM
last page made me lol a bit

Death BOO Z
Wed, 01-18-2012, 02:19 PM
last page made me lol a bit

Kuroma looks like he's about to rape someone.

I liked the page with all the tailed beasts standing (09), they finally feel like monsters.

Assertn
Wed, 01-18-2012, 05:20 PM
Naruto fist-bumped the monkey, too. Does that mean he has some of his chakra now as well?

dragonrage
Wed, 01-18-2012, 06:17 PM
Shukaku is missing, I guess since Gara is still alive Tobi can't use him in his arsenal.

UChessmaster
Wed, 01-18-2012, 07:49 PM
He prob coudl`ve bringed back the previous 1 tail host, but he probably couldn`t be bothered since he assumed 6 beast were more than enough.

MFauli
Wed, 01-18-2012, 08:40 PM
I... It's not like i wanted to help you baka!!!

dear god, i wanted to die when I read that panel. wtf?! and it even looked as if the Kyuubi was blushing ...

I think most of us expected a cooperation between Naruto and the Kyuubi, but damn, this whole "development" towards that new state of affairs was/is written so hilariously badly. It´s like Kishimoto totally forgot about what he described the Kyuubi as before, you know, ultimate evil and all that. All it takes are three chapters and he became Naruto´s best buddy. sigh

Now all that´s left to piss me off some more, is for the unleashed Kyuubi to lose to Madara/Sasuke. It´s not like the Kyuubi´s infinite chakra should be stronger than anything else, right? :/

darkshadow
Wed, 01-18-2012, 09:01 PM
Ofcourse naruto and bee are gonna lose, there is no way this is gonna end well for either of them.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 01-18-2012, 10:13 PM
dear god, i wanted to die when I read that panel. wtf?! and it even looked as if the Kyuubi was blushing ...

I think most of us expected a cooperation between Naruto and the Kyuubi, but damn, this whole "development" towards that new state of affairs was/is written so hilariously badly. It´s like Kishimoto totally forgot about what he described the Kyuubi as before, you know, ultimate evil and all that. All it takes are three chapters and he became Naruto´s best buddy. sigh

Now all that´s left to piss me off some more, is for the unleashed Kyuubi to lose to Madara/Sasuke. It´s not like the Kyuubi´s infinite chakra should be stronger than anything else, right? :/

Infinite chakra does not equate to infinite power

MFauli
Thu, 01-19-2012, 07:23 AM
Infinite chakra does not equate to infinite power

I´d claim the Naruto-series has established that to be a fact. That legendary zombie-Raikage and the current Raikage can move at lightning-speed because of their huge chakra-amount. There were also many instances in the past where strong characters were shocked by the amount of chakra of their enemies.

It is possible to outwit an enemy with more chakra, but when we´re talking about *infinite* chakra, then I see difficulties in finding some trick to counter all that power. Not that it won´t happen, mind you. Madara won´t be defeated in this confrontation lol

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 01-19-2012, 03:09 PM
I think what's more telling about the series stance on massive amounts of chakra is the Power of the Eyes vs. Power of the Body thing mentioned during the Uchiha and Senju origins. Large amounts of chakra give you access to a subset of ninja magicks that you mentioned like really fast movement. But there are a variety of other powers that exist like genjutsu, space/time jutsu, animals/monsters/demons with their own power sets that can be summoned to fight on your behalf. At this point in the story, the gamut of powers is large enough to imagine a counter to any set of powers and tactics available to those using said set. This renders a phrase like "infinite power" almost meaningless. Unless you're talking about the sage of the six paths turning himself into a jinchuruki by joining with the 10 tailed beast.

dragonrage
Thu, 01-19-2012, 05:20 PM
Now that the Nine Tails is unseal, can Madara summon him?

Y
Thu, 01-19-2012, 06:24 PM
He prob coudl`ve bringed back the previous 1 tail host, but he probably couldn`t be bothered since he assumed 6 beast were more than enough.

Edited out.

Assertn
Thu, 01-19-2012, 08:15 PM
Now that the Nine Tails is unseal, can Madara summon him?

Well, I don't think Madara ever summoned kyubi before, as that would require a contract with the kyubi. I think he just found him out in the wild somewhere and mind-controlled him.

Archangel
Thu, 01-19-2012, 08:32 PM
He did try to summon it when he was first ressurected, but i doubt it's possible unless the nine tails is completely free. You can't catch another trainer's pokemon.

rockmanj
Sat, 01-21-2012, 03:37 PM
I wonder if Naruto will ever get that battlefield commission to raise his rank?

MFauli
Sat, 01-21-2012, 05:00 PM
Yeah:

"Naruto, you are granted that rank of a Jounin now."
"omg, that´s so awesome!" *activates new powers*

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 01-22-2012, 03:28 PM
I´d claim the Naruto-series has established that to be a fact. That legendary zombie-Raikage and the current Raikage can move at lightning-speed because of their huge chakra-amount. There were also many instances in the past where strong characters were shocked by the amount of chakra of their enemies.

It is possible to outwit an enemy with more chakra, but when we´re talking about *infinite* chakra, then I see difficulties in finding some trick to counter all that power. Not that it won´t happen, mind you. Madara won´t be defeated in this confrontation lol

Naruto had massive amounts of chakra, more than Orochimaru at the beginning of the series when they fought during the chuunin exam. And Oro didn't have to even fight he just grabbed him and fuckd him. I could probably think of better more current and relevant examples but I'm gonna go play starcraft.

Yeah:

"Naruto, you are granted that rank of a Jounin now."
"omg, that´s so awesome!" *activates new powers*

Just shut the fuck up.

MFauli
Sun, 01-22-2012, 05:20 PM
Naruto had massive amounts of chakra, more than Orochimaru at the beginning of the series when they fought during the chuunin exam. And Oro didn't have to even fight he just grabbed him and fuckd him. I could probably think of better more current and relevant examples but I'm gonna go play starcraft.

Looks like you gotta hold off from playing shitty Blizzard-games for one more minute.

Just shut the fuck up.

Oh wait, don´t bother, troll.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 01-22-2012, 05:37 PM
I didn't even realize they were both you. Hahah. Makes sense now why the opinion was so dumb.

And here is yet another crying troll when it in no way applies but they seen it used so many times they think every time anything is said to them on the internet they don't agree with its a troll. I think if you take a closer look at your second post I responded to you'll agree you should've just shut the fuck up.

UChessmaster
Sun, 01-22-2012, 07:10 PM
I didn't even realize they were both you. Hahah. Makes sense now why the opinion was so dumb.

And here is yet another crying troll when it in no way applies but they seen it used so many times they think every time anything is said to them on the internet they don't agree with its a troll. I think if you take a closer look at your second post I responded to you'll agree you should've just shut the fuck up.

I suggest you do like the rest of the forums and just ignore him, he`ll go away eventually, to be honest though, one of the reasons i look forward to Naruto is to come here and watch his brain farts. They can be entertaining some times.

toonice714
Sun, 01-22-2012, 08:01 PM
When the story gets bad people argue.....amazing. No wonder bleach manga forums were so angry

Naruto needs to just throw a Kamehameha at this point. The rasengan is getting so overused that it literally isnt even exciting to see any more. Did naruto [I]really[I] have to destroy that spike with 2 rasengans? When they first began fighting he just lead with a rasengan that forced it in his body more. He literally had to go in his body to get it out. When he fought pain he broke them easily with his hands why not just do the same thing now? They are clearly not that durable that you need such a chakra heavy move to destroy them. Also these kyuubi arm extension moves literally look like borderline kamehamehas anyway.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 01-23-2012, 01:29 PM
I think the reason Naruto used a chakra based attack on this spike rather than simply breaking it like he did to Pain's ones is because if he touched this one it would chain him up. Though it could be argued a swift blow would be quicker than the chain appearing, but that's all I can think of for now.

toonice714
Tue, 01-24-2012, 03:58 PM
forgot about that way to quickly.....oops