PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 479

Marik
Wed, 01-11-2012, 07:44 AM
[MangaStream] Bleach c.479: MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?dlag2ili9c1thli) | MultiUpload (http://www.multiupload.com/L3BIA1U5S8) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/44013055/1)

Bleach will be absent for the next three weeks.

Archangel
Wed, 01-11-2012, 08:39 AM
Well... that was an entirely worthless arc wasn't it? We could have avoided all of it wasn't for the final getsuga's side effects.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 01-11-2012, 04:44 PM
Next up, people who's mothers were attacked by Shinigami and gained special powers from that! It's brilliant.

That or a different 'continent' of Soul Society with Shinigami who don't agree with them thus a full continental shinigami wars begins The possibilities that he can come up with in 3 weeks!

Death BOO Z
Wed, 01-11-2012, 05:42 PM
Wasn't Kensai one of the vizards? isn't it the first confirmation of their post-aizen status?

if not, screw this chapter.
anyway, screw this arc.

David75
Wed, 01-11-2012, 05:53 PM
So Ichigo means business against SS again?

Archangel
Wed, 01-11-2012, 06:17 PM
Wasn't Kensai one of the vizards? isn't it the first confirmation of their post-aizen status?

if not, screw this chapter.
anyway, screw this arc.

So Ichigo means business against SS again?
I think you guys were so bored by this chapter your brains dozed off while reading it.

Dark Dragon
Wed, 01-11-2012, 06:36 PM
I think you guys were so bored by this manga your brains dozed off while reading it.

Fixed it for ya.

I'm honestly surprise Kubo can keep going. From what i read, Bleach is getting pretty low on the polls and might end up getting canceled soon.

Marik
Wed, 01-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Bleach is getting pretty low on the polls and might end up getting canceled soon.

Yeah, it used to be bottom five, but it has risen back up.

Issue #7

Kuroko no Basket (Lead CP)
One Piece
Gintama (Cover)
Toriko
Naruto
Kurogane (Center Color)
Sket Dance
Bleach
Nisekoi (Center Color)
Bakuman
Beelzebub
Genson! Kodai Seibutsushi Pakki (Center Color)
Medaka Box
Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen-mae Hashutsujo
Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa
Magico
Inumarudashi
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Hunter x Hunter
ST&RS
Nurarihyon no Mago

Archangel
Wed, 01-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Nurarihyon is gonna get canceled so hard...

Anyway it's still doing pretty shitty considering its past results.

Alhuin
Wed, 01-11-2012, 07:43 PM
Does nobody else think that the next arc will focus on Ukitake and the origin of the badge or something? It seems like the next logical step.

Archangel
Wed, 01-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Does nobody else think that the next arc will focus on Ukitake and the origin of the badge or something? It seems like the next logical step.
>Bleach
>Logic

Pick one.

LordGardenGnome
Wed, 01-11-2012, 09:53 PM
I personally enjoy it, and think it's fine the way it is. What ever they do next will be interesting, and I hope they just clean up some of the missing points of the past and the "zero squad" and other side parts.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 01-12-2012, 01:47 AM
Nurarihyon is gonna get canceled so hard...

Anyway it's still doing pretty shitty considering its past results.

Yeah, it used to be bottom five, but it has risen back up.

Issue #7

Kuroko no Basket (Lead CP)
One Piece
Gintama (Cover)
Toriko
Naruto
Kurogane (Center Color)
Sket Dance
Bleach
Nisekoi (Center Color)
Bakuman
Beelzebub
Genson! Kodai Seibutsushi Pakki (Center Color)
Medaka Box
Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen-mae Hashutsujo
Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa
Magico
Inumarudashi
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Hunter x Hunter
ST&RS
Nurarihyon no Mago

screw that shit, Nura is awesome. I blame the anime for not properly conveying that. it's the only current story where you defintally know it's been planned since the beginning.

I bet it's because the manga isn't about an underdog loser.

Archangel
Thu, 01-12-2012, 05:48 AM
Neither is one piece or toriko, Japan just has hard to predict tastes.

Marik
Wed, 01-25-2012, 09:41 PM
People have been translating the omakes that have been appearing in Jump during Bleach's three week absence. These omakes contain information about the upcoming arc and interviews with Kubo. You can check them out below...

Gotei 13 Omakes for the 3 week break (http://bleachasylum.com/threads/19747-Gotei-13-Omakes-for-the-3-week-break?p=2906924&viewfull=1#post2906924)

Archangel
Wed, 02-01-2012, 09:49 AM
Is bleach coming back this week?

Marik
Wed, 02-01-2012, 09:57 AM
Three week break...

1/18 - Absent
1/25 - Absent
2/1 - Absent

It'll return next week with the lead color page.

Munsu
Fri, 02-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Just finished up the last two arcs, what a piece of shit, particularly this arc. Don't have words for it, I don't think I've ever since a series be so awesome at some point to then become this horrendous afterwards, Naruto included.