PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 651

Marik
Mon, 12-26-2011, 08:05 AM
[MangaStream] One Piece c.651: MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?6ordex01hrrxdyu) | MultiUpload (http://www.multiupload.com/8CM46VHVIG) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/16037697/1)

Archangel
Mon, 12-26-2011, 09:56 AM
Oda makes the best color pages ever.

boilerph
Mon, 12-26-2011, 11:39 AM
Wow Luffy really pissed off Big Mom. I had always thought they would be friends since I think she is Lola's mom but now that seems pretty unlikely.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 12-26-2011, 12:54 PM
I liked the long legged guy.
still no Jinbei on the color page.

Assertn
Mon, 12-26-2011, 01:10 PM
She is most definitely not Lola's mom.

Tofu #2
Mon, 12-26-2011, 01:49 PM
luffy is batshit insane

Assertn
Mon, 12-26-2011, 02:11 PM
We're yet to see the limit of Luffy's new strength, so it's hard to tell how he measures up to the yonkou.
However, they're far from invincible. It's pretty safe to say Luffy is at least schichibukai level, and Mihawk himself was always an equal match to Shanks. Plus, Captain Kidd doesn't seem too afraid of Big Mom, either.

I love the idea of Luffy protecting islands with his flag. Gonna need more than 10 crewmates to enforce that, though.

rockmanj
Mon, 12-26-2011, 02:54 PM
Wow, Big Mom is pretty terrifying. That is such a great, creepy design by Oda.

Tofu #2
Mon, 12-26-2011, 03:11 PM
We're yet to see the limit of Luffy's new strength, so it's hard to tell how he measures up to the yonkou.
However, they're far from invincible. It's pretty safe to say Luffy is at least schichibukai level, and Mihawk himself was always an equal match to Shanks. Plus, Captain Kidd doesn't seem too afraid of Big Mom, either.

I love the idea of Luffy protecting islands with his flag. Gonna need more than 10 crewmates to enforce that, though.

yea but then again, Kid was terrified when he ran into kuma
but of course, I'm sure luffy will kick her ass

toonice714
Mon, 12-26-2011, 03:30 PM
This one chapter just made this last arc totally worth it. Oda and his GODLIKE BUILD UP SKIIIILLLLLSSS!!!!

Archangel
Mon, 12-26-2011, 03:44 PM
yea but then again, Kid was terrified when he ran into kuma
but of course, I'm sure luffy will kick her ass
Will he? It would be pretty disappointing if Luffy was already Yonkou level, that's some end game shit.

Assertn
Mon, 12-26-2011, 04:10 PM
It's just setting up the suspense for the new world. Obviously Big Mom isn't going to be sitting there at the entrance as soon as they pass through Fishman island. If nothing else, maybe Oda will just have a gradual buildup of Big Mom cronies making appearances like how Luffy was punching through the ranks of the marines, baroque works, etc. during the first half.

Then there's still guys like Smoker and the other supernovas waiting on the other side. Should be exciting.

Archangel
Mon, 12-26-2011, 04:17 PM
Indeed, with so many antagonists set up for the New World you can't help but wonder how Oda will arrange their appearances.

LobsterMagnet
Mon, 12-26-2011, 10:08 PM
Interesting chapter. Not a huge fan of Big mom's design thus far. I hope when Oda does a full reveal it'll be more interesting and badass. It reminds me far too much of Gecko Moria's reveal and I'd like it if he stuck a bit more straight laced badass designs for Big Mom. Although it's looking like Oda is going to go in a more quirky direction with Big Mom and her crew. Can't wait to see what she's capable of though. I mean whitebeard was sooo fucking fantastic sort of leaves a huge expectation in terms of what to expect from the other Yankou.

rockmanj
Tue, 12-27-2011, 01:12 AM
Well, apparently she eats people...I wonder how mobile she is.

chambers
Tue, 12-27-2011, 10:39 AM
anyone else think she looks a little like baba from spirited away so far?

dragonrage
Tue, 12-27-2011, 01:58 PM
Kinda reminds me of Wapol from the Drum Island act. It's almost safe to say that she is another devil fruit user, which raises another question, How badass is Shanks that he is one of the Yonkou and isn't a devil fruit user.

Kidd and the other Super Rookies seems to be heating things up in the new world. Should be interesting. But Luffy is actually kinda smart about it, if her rage is directed at him that means that Fisherman Island will be clear of danger for now. I was thinking maybe when Shanks hears what happen he will put Fisherman Island under his flag, but that is a very long shot. There is also Aokiji to consider, if he takes up residence there doubt anyone would dear touch it (but that is another far off idea, since it would be a waste of his talents but he is kinda on the lazy side)

The New World certainly has a lot of things to look forward too. Black Beard, Shanks reunion, Big Mama, The super Rookies and the new Fleet Admiral Akainu Sakazuki (lots of bad blood there).

kyubisrage
Tue, 12-27-2011, 06:32 PM
Awesome Chapter! Any chance we get something tomorrow as well? I am betting we will get some scenes of Shanks finding out about Luffy's declaration of war against big mom

Tofu #2
Mon, 01-02-2012, 03:01 PM
just dawned on me that Shirley's prediction hasn't come true yet.