PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 568

Marik
Mon, 12-26-2011, 06:59 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.568: MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?pr1bti155d4txeo) | MultiUpload (http://www.multiupload.com/3KW71XZ7OO) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/52710473/1)

Archangel
Mon, 12-26-2011, 09:58 AM
You know what? This retcon might not be so bad after all.

The kyuubi was an asshole yeah but he was also surrounded by assholes, i can see him turning soft(er) with a nice guy like naruto around.

Kensee
Mon, 12-26-2011, 11:09 AM
You know what? This retcon might not be so bad after all.

The kyuubi was an asshole yeah but he was also surrounded by assholes, i can see him turning soft(er) with a nice guy like naruto around.

Kurama? Not what I thought his name would be. But yes, Naruto seems like he is going to be able to convert the Nine-Tails into his buddy.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 12-26-2011, 12:20 PM
Kurama? Not what I thought his name would be. But yes, Naruto seems like he is going to be able to convert the Nine-Tails into his buddy.

Actually, if he keeps up his current attitude it may be that he ends up converting all the bijuus in to his friends. Who knows, he may end up being friends with Jyuubi as well as its Jinchuuriki.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 12-26-2011, 01:03 PM
cue the YYH\Naruto Fanart.

also, some of you guys are just the Uchiha, you deny the tailed beasts existence as conscious beings.

ForteCross
Mon, 12-26-2011, 01:50 PM
well, now that naruto knows his beast name he can unleash the bankai... >.>

Assertn
Mon, 12-26-2011, 02:09 PM
Yeah, not too bad. Still annoyed by all the jinchurriki having the same chakra cloak abilities Naruto had, though.

rockmanj
Mon, 12-26-2011, 02:13 PM
Wow, another Monkey King. Wasn't the 3rd's summon a version of the Monkey king as well?

Archangel
Mon, 12-26-2011, 02:35 PM
Yeah, not too bad. Still annoyed by all the jinchurriki having the same chakra cloak abilities Naruto had, though.
Totally, that was without a doubt some bulshit lazy writing by Kishimoto.

poopdeville
Mon, 12-26-2011, 08:08 PM
Eh, wouldn't an experienced Sharingan user basically know how to do it? Tobi's Sharingan has the power to hypnotize the bijuu. All he would have to do is go into the inner-realm (like Sasuke did during the Orochimaru arch), hypnotize them, and steal their chakra one by one.

toonice714
Mon, 12-26-2011, 11:54 PM
ITS FUCKIN GOKU!! j/k anyways i guess now naruto might get another power up

Naruto_RNG
Tue, 12-27-2011, 12:17 PM
Can someone plz point me to the chapter where it says sharingan can control all tailed beast. I'm looking and the versions I see says they were only able to control 9 tails with MS not the rest (or they only mention 9 tails not tail beasts).

that aside it was a good chapter. I honestly don't mind this good side converting cause we seen it too much now and it was annoying then so made me give up on that a long time ago. We should also have been predicating this long ago, its Naruto lol.

MFauli
Tue, 12-27-2011, 12:23 PM
What I learnt from this chapter:

- Bijuus are a joke

- Sharingan just got another god-level upgrade

- Kishimoto is a jok-oh wait, I learnt that 150 chapters ago

Next up: We find out that the Kyuubi is female and Naruto and "she" fall in love with each other. Their offspring will be able to fight the Juubi.

Carnage
Wed, 12-28-2011, 03:19 AM
Sharingan got another upgrade?

kyubisrage
Wed, 12-28-2011, 10:16 AM
Lol it did, so a mater of time before Naruto gets a upgrade that makes us think he will whip the floor with sasuke and then sharingan will get another upgrade... Or sasuke will get rinnegan...

Btw was this issue for last week or this week? Was hoping for a double issue or to get another release today ;)

UChessmaster
Wed, 12-28-2011, 11:28 AM
You`ve no idea what a double issue is do you?

Also, what upgrade did the Sharingan got exactly?

Archangel
Wed, 12-28-2011, 11:51 AM

In his defense, the term is misleading as fuck.

kyubisrage
Wed, 12-28-2011, 11:56 AM

No idea why i said double issue.. Yes I know what a double issue is.... I meant get maybe two releases this week. not sure if Jump released anything last week and it had just a delay in translation or if this issue is from this week.

As for the sharingan, apparently they can now control any of the Tailed beasts...........

Assertn
Wed, 12-28-2011, 12:49 PM
As for the sharingan, apparently they can now control any of the Tailed beasts...........

That was established when Tobi first introduced himself to Sasuke, where have you been, bro?

kyubisrage
Wed, 12-28-2011, 01:11 PM
That was established when Tobi first introduced himself to Sasuke, where have you been, bro?

I thought it was just nine tails.. Didn't realize it applies to all the tails even though it makes sense... Not sure why I didn't apply that logic to the rest of the tails.

lol

viperwasp
Wed, 12-28-2011, 05:01 PM
I don't see how the Sharingan just powered up. More so I can see why it's actually weaker, Tobi's control does not seem that perfect as I originally thought. And it's not like any Sharingan user can even develop his level of control. We were told the nine tails could be controlled a long time ago. So I basically assumed the other beasts could as well, not at first but way before now.

I liked this chapter but the only real problem is I feel that Naruto should have learned that the tailed beasts have names around the time he meet Killer Bee. I don't know how it never came up? That's a little bit of a writing fault but nothing to nit pick.

And regardless of what you call it does anyone think or know if we can be expecting an other chapter release soon? Did Jump not release one week because of the holiday? Or was it just late due to this time of year? If it was late and there are a jump release yesterday etc. Then we should be getting an other chapter release within 1-3 days right?

UChessmaster
Thu, 12-29-2011, 07:51 AM
And regardless of what you call it does anyone think or know if we can be expecting an other chapter release soon? Did Jump not release one week because of the holiday? Or was it just late due to this time of year? If it was late and there are a jump release yesterday etc. Then we should be getting an other chapter release within 1-3 days right?

No more Manga until January 11th.