PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 650

Archangel
Wed, 12-14-2011, 09:31 AM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] One Piece c.650: Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/64985431/1)

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 12-14-2011, 11:32 AM
Fuck yeah this is the shit I have been waiting for! Finally oda starts addressing the big stuff

Kensee
Wed, 12-14-2011, 12:08 PM
So the admirals had a 10 day fight? I really wished they showed some of it, be really interesting what crazy stuff they would pull off.

Anyone thing Akoji would ever consider joining the Straw-Hats just to oppose Akainu? I wonder whose going to take over as the new Admirals.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 12-14-2011, 02:39 PM
so, are the other weapons people as well?

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 12-14-2011, 03:55 PM
Sensing Akoji will end up pulling a Rayleigh, showing up to help the Straw Hats escape from something they aren't prepared for.

toonice714
Wed, 12-14-2011, 05:02 PM
I wonder what new association Ao kiji will have. I don't think he will become a pirate but Ao kiji will most certainly be in some sort of faction. I just don't see a character of his class sitting idly like raleigh. Raleigh and the other Roger pirates had to lay low b/c of their associations w/roger. Ao kiji on the other hand had an incident free dismissal after the fight. I wonder if a set of the marines will break away to follow his "justice". What of kizaru as well??

chambers
Thu, 12-15-2011, 09:48 AM
so, are the other weapons people as well?

well we know pluton at least is a ship since franky has and knows off by heart the plans to build it.

I wonder aokiji would seem a nice fit for the whitbeard pirates since they embody the same sense of justice and they may need more strength if they wish to become the force they once were.

Paper
Thu, 12-15-2011, 04:49 PM
In this chapter have anyone notice luffy asked Sanji and Zoro if they "sense" a wild animal in the castle.... too which they all agreed too... Would you say Sanji and Zoro... since the time jump develop Haki Awareness ?

toonice714
Thu, 12-15-2011, 11:07 PM
In this chapter have anyone notice luffy asked Sanji and Zoro if they "sense" a wild animal in the castle.... too which they all agreed too... Would you say Sanji and Zoro... since the time jump develop Haki Awareness ?

i thought that would be a given since they are the big three on the team. There is no way that zoro and sanji should have walked away from this time skip and didnt learn it. Even Coby has haki of some sort. Question is did they develop all three categories of haki.

Assertn
Thu, 12-15-2011, 11:42 PM
If they developed all three forms of haki (what's the third? emperor's? lol...), then that would seriously devalue all the training Luffy got from Rayleigh.

Archangel
Fri, 12-16-2011, 07:01 AM
If they developed all three forms of haki (what's the third? emperor's? lol...), then that would seriously devalue all the training Luffy got from Rayleigh.
Would it? It's not like they haven't been training their asses off themselves. The emperor's haki is more of a Captain's thing though so i'd get it if they couldn't use it.

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 12-16-2011, 07:02 PM
Emperor's is more or less you're born with it. It seems all the others you're able to learn.

toonice714
Sat, 12-17-2011, 10:50 AM
I thought there were four. Isn't it the emperors haki a special fourth version?

poopdeville
Sat, 12-17-2011, 12:00 PM
I wonder what new association Ao kiji will have. I don't think he will become a pirate but Ao kiji will most certainly be in some sort of faction. I just don't see a character of his class sitting idly like raleigh.

He's a huge wild card now. A decent fellow who is basically as strong as the strongest Marine in the world. The government can't really oppose him. He is a pirate now, whether he wants to be or not.

I would say that he is most closely aligned with Dragon and the revolutionaries (or even the Straw Hats) in terms of ideology and ethical position. His 'lazy justice' meant to only go after the bad guys. He saw pirates like the Straw Hats as dangerous to the WG because they are willing to fight for what they think is right, without attachment to the WG. In other words, they are politically charismatic. But Ao Kiji didn't see it as his problem. He fights the bad guys -- in the end, so do Luffy and the other Straw Hats.