PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 567

Marik
Wed, 12-14-2011, 06:33 AM
[MangaStream] Naruto c.567: MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?jd33dm2u41cv25y) | MultiUpload (http://www.multiupload.com/MTA189LF94) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/97848931/1)

MFauli
Wed, 12-14-2011, 08:36 AM
Oh well. Power levels donīt make any sense anymore. The Kyuubi went from "ultimate evil" to "tame beast" for good.

At least, it was an entertaining chapter, I will admit.

Archangel
Wed, 12-14-2011, 10:39 AM
Rofl, tsundere Kyuubi.

Kensee
Wed, 12-14-2011, 12:13 PM
Oh well. Power levels donīt make any sense anymore. The Kyuubi went from "ultimate evil" to "tame beast" for good.

At least, it was an entertaining chapter, I will admit.

Haha yep, Kakashi and Guy seem to be able to hang in a clash of super powers. Guy is going to have to go at least 7th gate before this battle ends, where Kakashi will pull out some other hack jitsu out of his eye.

I would like to see Naruto and the 9-tails working like Bee and the 8-tails (despite the whole thing about the 9-tails being evil, and yadda yadda...) it seems like its going that way.

I didn't there to be dialog between the other tailed beast and them trying to overcome Tobi's (don't know what to call him anymore) control.

darkshadow
Wed, 12-14-2011, 12:17 PM
Well I guess friendship no jutsu succeeded....lame, I was hoping the animosity between them would never go away seeing as how you know, kyuubi being pure evil...
I guess Naruto will now just turn into tailed beast mode.

EpyonNext
Wed, 12-14-2011, 12:30 PM
I can accept the Kyuubi acting the way he is.

All through the series we are told he's totally evil, that he wants to only destroy, however, we never actually see him act like this. I don't buy the Kyuubi being in control when Naruto grows a 4th tail. Every time we go that route it's not because of the Kyuubi, but because of Naruto's own blind rage. All Kyuubi has wanted since the beginning of this series is to be free, and who can blame him? He's imprisoned in someone that until not too long ago, he only thought wanted to use him for power(and for the most part, this has been true via actions).

I don't believe that it's a large leap of judgement that the Kyuubi has grown a certain level of respect for Naruto, and likewise I believe that Naruto is beginning to respect his jailed friend. If anything, this series has shown that Naruto has the ability to break down the chains of just about everyone's hatred; he has been the catalyst of change. To say it's off the mark for the Kyuubi to act like this after finally having some level of dialogue(Other then, "U MAD BRO? Break this seal and I'll show you mad.") with this catalyst isn't crazy, it's logical.

bagandscalpel
Wed, 12-14-2011, 04:05 PM
The Kyuubi's not evil! He's just... misunderstood.

toonice714
Wed, 12-14-2011, 04:55 PM
Kyuubi:....can't hear your obvious anger over my character development b/c I'm ~~sleeeeeppiiiiiinnngggg~~

Carnage
Wed, 12-14-2011, 05:04 PM
Next we'll find out that Tobi is actually Dr. Phil.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 12-14-2011, 05:25 PM
Why do all these douchey comments sound so familiar? Oh yeah the ending of the Pain arc. Should be used to it by now kids.

darkshadow
Wed, 12-14-2011, 05:34 PM
Pein was a mystical being made out of pure evil energy?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 12-14-2011, 06:27 PM
Shounen Heart > Emo Angst. Here endeth the lesson.

Y
Wed, 12-14-2011, 06:29 PM
Yeah the message here is "just rely on dark forces and repressed rage to carry you through life's troubles, you're gonna friendship them eventually!"

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 12-14-2011, 11:29 PM
The message here is there doesn't need to always be a fucking message. Why can't you just have fun with it and take it for what it is?

Carnage
Thu, 12-15-2011, 02:56 AM
The message here is there doesn't need to always be a fucking message. Why can't you just have fun with it and take it for what it is?

Because not only is it stupid, but seeing the Kyuubi act this way is especially not enjoyable. This isnt Bleach, where the storytelling is so bad its good.

SilentSnake
Thu, 12-15-2011, 05:59 AM
Kyuubi getting fond of Naruto certainly opens new possibilities but after being told for years that it's a being of pure evil I don't feel all that comfortable to see it turn to "misunderstood, angsty teenager".

Still, good chapter.

Archangel
Thu, 12-15-2011, 08:16 AM
Fucking narutards, how do they work?

Sidnne
Thu, 12-15-2011, 12:33 PM

Unfortunately, this is gotnegativity.net where the only thing guaranteed is that no matter what happens in the manga, nobody is going to be happy with it and they are going to find every little possible detail they can to bitch about, no matter how minor it may be.

Archangel
Thu, 12-15-2011, 01:46 PM
Unfortunately, this is gotnegativity.net where the only thing guaranteed is that no matter what happens in the manga, nobody is going to be happy with it and they are going to find every little possible detail they can to bitch about, no matter how minor it may be.
Sounds like somene doesn't browse the OP manga section.

Assertn
Thu, 12-15-2011, 05:29 PM
Sounds like somene doesn't browse the OP manga section.

No, people still baww there, too.

Archangel
Thu, 12-15-2011, 05:36 PM
No, people still baww there, too.
Every thread is 80% Oda dick sucking though

UChessmaster
Thu, 12-15-2011, 06:47 PM
I don`t get it, are people really annoyed over Naruto and the 9 tails becoming friends? i saw this coming since like... episode 1...

Carnage
Thu, 12-15-2011, 09:20 PM
I don`t get it, are people really annoyed over Naruto and the 9 tails becoming friends? i saw this coming since like... episode 1...

Arch put it best. At this point Kyuubi is tsundere, which is pretty fucking stupid for an evil beast.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 12-16-2011, 08:54 AM
Who said it was evil?? The narrator at the start of the show??? Some Konoha dudes that were orphaned by it? You don't know one way or the other if its evil or not... at least not solely based on that. He's always just seemed like kindof a dick who doesn't like to be bothered. And its already been made apparent that he was under the control of tobi back when he was attacking sooo whats left for you to consider him as evil? Perspective, cocksuckers.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 12-16-2011, 12:58 PM
Happened to Piccolo and Vegeta, now its happening to Kyuubi. Not unusual.

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 12-16-2011, 07:01 PM
Maybe not Evil, but definitely Chaotic, looking more towards CN instead of CE.

Shuichi_Utazu
Mon, 12-19-2011, 09:30 AM

I agree that everyone here does do almost nothing but bitch and moan about every chapter of evry manga chapter. You should all realize that if ur gonna read the thing even after story changes happen, try to enjoy it instead of bitching all the time. No point in doing something only for the sake of complaining and whining; that's just sad and pathetic

poopdeville
Mon, 12-19-2011, 10:35 PM
Yay, bitching and whining about bitching and whining.

You guys know you got trolled, right?

Archangel
Mon, 12-19-2011, 10:41 PM

By us or by Kishimoto?

Sidnne
Tue, 12-20-2011, 02:18 PM

LOLZ, we got you to bitch and whine about us bitching and whining about bitching and whining!!!!1!!

Keep to discussions related to the manga. Refrain from personal attacks.

SilentSnake
Tue, 12-20-2011, 03:57 PM
Who said it was evil?? The narrator at the start of the show??? Some Konoha dudes that were orphaned by it? You don't know one way or the other if its evil or not... at least not solely based on that. He's always just seemed like kindof a dick who doesn't like to be bothered. And its already been made apparent that he was under the control of tobi back when he was attacking sooo whats left for you to consider him as evil? Perspective, cocksuckers.

Wasn't ten-tails sealed away by the sage of the six paths so that he doesn't rape the world?

In that case, if u divide 1 huge evil into 9 smaller ones shouldn't that mean that the tailed beasts are, in fact, still evil?

Does what happened with the nine-tails and the eight-tails mean that all the tail beasts might eventually turn good and after combining into the ten-tails it will become the protector of the world instead of the destroyer? ;)

UChessmaster
Tue, 12-20-2011, 04:14 PM
Wasn't ten-tails sealed away by the sage of the six paths so that he doesn't rape the world?

In that case, if u divide 1 huge evil into 9 smaller ones shouldn't that mean that the tailed beasts are, in fact, still evil?

Not in Anime logic no, all of the tailed beasts have their own way of thinking, some are pretty even have different ideals (1 tail and 9 tail), so is not unreasonable to think they think differently from the 10 tails.

Death BOO Z
Tue, 12-20-2011, 04:45 PM
as far as we know, the 10tails can be just an invention by madare\tobi\whoever.
the only 'evil' parts of Kyuubi we know of is from stories, and they all come from a lousy source. in the story itself, the demon seems to be just an ass.
an asskicking away distance from becoming a good guy, of course.

MFauli
Tue, 12-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Does what happened with the nine-tails and the eight-tails mean that all the tail beasts might eventually turn good and after combining into the ten-tails it will become the protector of the world instead of the destroyer? ;)

Fuck you for spoiling the end of the manga. Seriously, I could see Kishimoto being that retarded.

Archangel
Tue, 12-20-2011, 06:57 PM
1. Build a weak foundation for your core storyline
2. Suddenly able to get away with anything
3. ????
4. PROFIT!!!

WHO EVER SAID ESPADA WENT FROM 1 TO 10???

SilentSnake
Tue, 12-20-2011, 07:39 PM
Fuck you for spoiling the end of the manga. Seriously, I could see Kishimoto being that retarded.

That's the sad part.

In that case it would be all because of Naruto's warm heart and his ability to turn frustrated people into happy people. This scenario suspiciously fits the show's theme way too well even if it's batshit crazy.

I hope I'm horribly, horribly wrong, though :D

Except for that, I really do enjoy the latest chapters.

MFauli
Tue, 12-20-2011, 09:07 PM
This scenario suspiciously fits the show's theme way too well even if it's batshit crazy.

Exactly. I mean, I can already picture it clearly inside my head: Madara is about to begin the awakening of the Juubi, makes an epic speech about how this rotten world is finally coming to an end. All the joined forces-Shinobi watching him powerlessly, nobody knows what to do. Madara uses whatever jutsu to combine all the caught bijuus into the juubi and then ... the juubi refuses to do as Madara orders, because it doesnīt want to hurt this world.

And then Sasuke appears, infinitely more evil than the juubi could have ever been and the final battle is between Mangekyou Rinnegan Sasuke and Juubi-mode Naruto.

:/

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 12-21-2011, 05:05 PM
What nothing this week?

Tofu #2
Wed, 12-21-2011, 05:23 PM
its christmas. tomorrow hopefully

UChessmaster
Wed, 12-21-2011, 07:51 PM
its christmas. tomorrow hopefully

I think there`s no manga till January 4th

MFauli
Thu, 12-22-2011, 06:51 AM
I think there`s no manga till January 4th

Sigh, Kishimoto being lazy. Now I canīt even hate something :P

UChessmaster
Thu, 12-22-2011, 08:20 AM
Sigh, Kishimoto being lazy. Now I canīt even hate something :P

There`s no manga of ANY series... it`s christmass eve... but i heard they might come out this week after all, don`t quote me on that.

Archangel
Thu, 12-22-2011, 08:30 AM
There`s no manga of ANY series... it`s christmass eve... but i heard they might come out this week after all, don`t quote me on that.
What now bitch??!

UChessmaster
Thu, 12-22-2011, 08:42 AM
What now bitch??!

"Sorry nobody tweeted, there is no way to predict when Jump is coming at this time of year - could still be before Christmas."