PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 566

Marik
Wed, 12-07-2011, 06:17 AM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.566: MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?nd73fexaawp8v29) | MultiUpload (http://www.multiupload.com/HJ61VO65QP) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/65982646/1)

betatesterz
Wed, 12-07-2011, 06:19 AM
thanks for the upload

Archangel
Wed, 12-07-2011, 09:04 AM
Why does everyone get a chakra cloak now? Gaara didn't have one, it was made of sand.

darkshadow
Wed, 12-07-2011, 10:21 AM
Shit just got real.

MFauli
Wed, 12-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Fuck you, Kishimoto.

:/

rockmanj
Wed, 12-07-2011, 11:50 AM
Why does everyone get a chakra cloak now? Gaara didn't have one, it was made of sand.

Probably laziness...deus ex machina to the rescue!

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 12-07-2011, 12:15 PM
Fucking lame. Why just not let them all turn to their full released state instead of one step below it? Fucking lame.

Shuichi_Utazu
Wed, 12-07-2011, 12:28 PM
Its funny that everyone now just keeps complaining about how lame naruto is getting and how much you all don't like the direction its taking but keep reading it seemingly just to bitch about it. Kinda sad

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 12-07-2011, 01:01 PM
It's called having hope. You should try it. Might brighten up your day.

LunaticCat
Wed, 12-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Its funny that everyone now just keeps complaining about how lame naruto is getting and how much you all don't like the direction its taking but keep reading it seemingly just to bitch about it. Kinda sad

well if you've had read more carefully, you would've noticed that we always hope for it getting better again. and if its getting better, we even praise this series.
it's just as schizophrenic as the series itself.

edit: i was too slow

toonice714
Wed, 12-07-2011, 01:35 PM
I love how the eight tails is equally disappointed as all of us when he has to tell naruto that all of the jinchuriki just powered up lol. Yeah this chapter might have been a cop out but think of it this way, with kakashi there genjutsu could play a factor in this shared vision shenanegans.

MFauli
Wed, 12-07-2011, 01:58 PM

When you´ve followed a manga series since you were 16 years old, you want to see its end. As for me, I have no hope that this manga will end in a satisfying way, unless Orochimaru returns and makes a triumphant entrance.

Tofu #2
Wed, 12-07-2011, 02:15 PM

I've been following naruto for years, it does suck, but I'm gonna finish it.

rockmanj
Wed, 12-07-2011, 02:20 PM
Well, I actually still enjoy it, even if I do not like some of the chapters. And I have no expectations about the ending...it will end how it ends.

Assertn
Wed, 12-07-2011, 02:24 PM
This guy is just butthurt that people are trash talking his narutos. I can tell because i've been there, back when I was enjoying the sasuke chase arc.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 12-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Man so much bitching. I honestly enjoyed this chapter. Love how wonderfully overpowered tobi is with his jinurinki 6 paths of pain and I love that they can access their full tailed beasts. I think it's a suitably badass final villain. Only thing to make it better would be if gai sensai heroically sacrifices himself by using all 8 gates to take out one of the bodies and dies.

Need some main character death in this war.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 12-07-2011, 05:18 PM
so, they removed the 7swordsmen out of the story? fuck, kishimonto.

Naruto really needs to start holding his weight in this battle, he's acting like a spectator. besides, getting saved by Kakashi and Gai? didn't those two die already? (well, obviously not, but they should've).

Y
Wed, 12-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Wow, really? People are bitching about how bad Naruto is now? Guys, that went out of vogue years ago. The new hotness is to notice that Naruto has been well plotted and fun (and even more shocking, funny) pretty consistently for years. That's years, plural. Your great plan for the series is to reintroduce Orochimaru again? Good God get the hell away from me.

Archangel
Wed, 12-07-2011, 06:27 PM
so, they removed the 7swordsmen out of the story? fuck, kishimonto.

And now i eagerly wait to witness those battle animated in filler.

Inb4 Team Gai clones quality animation.

Y
Wed, 12-07-2011, 10:21 PM
I didn't think about this when I first posted here, but, well, here it is, folks: Tobi is Obito. Kakashi and Gai arrived here for no reason other than to know who he is when his mask comes off. You know it's true!

Carnage
Wed, 12-07-2011, 10:35 PM
I would absolutely love for the mask to come off, and we see none other than Tite Kubo armed with a sharingan within a sharingan within a bankai.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 12-08-2011, 01:47 AM
I didn't think about this when I first posted here, but, well, here it is, folks: Tobi is Obito. Kakashi and Gai arrived here for no reason other than to know who he is when his mask comes off. You know it's true!

Sounds plausible.

Maybe after Kakashi sees that he didn't kill his best friend he'll finally find redemption and be able to die. you know, ignoring the fact that he still ruined Obito's life.

MFauli
Thu, 12-08-2011, 08:17 AM
The new hotness is to notice that Naruto has been well plotted for years.

Pardon?!

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 12-08-2011, 04:07 PM
I too have been waiting for Guy to open all the gates to sacrifice himself.

Y
Thu, 12-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Pardon?!

This is absurd for me to say, but I can't even remember the last time Naruto had a BAD arc. The Pain arc, maybe? Even then, I wouldn't call it "bad".

Carnage
Thu, 12-08-2011, 05:28 PM
This is absurd for me to say, but I can't even remember the last time Naruto had a BAD arc. The Pain arc, maybe? Even then, I wouldn't call it "bad".

You mean aside this current arc right? The Pein arc was great, except for the the very end where everyone is revived.

Shuichi_Utazu
Mon, 12-12-2011, 10:26 AM
i never thought it went in a bad way. Mangas change over time, ya just get used to the changes. Honestly i thought compared to many mangas this one did not change for the worse, but the better.

Shuichi_Utazu
Mon, 12-12-2011, 10:31 AM
This guy is just butthurt that people are trash talking his narutos. I can tell because i've been there, back when I was enjoying the sasuke chase arc.

I just don't see the point in people bitching despite the fact that they will keep reading. Just accept and learn to like the changes. The series honestly took off in a really good direction i think. I just don't understand why people wanna keep reading but complain incessantly about every last detail of the manga

Shuichi_Utazu
Mon, 12-12-2011, 10:34 AM
Man so much bitching. I honestly enjoyed this chapter. Love how wonderfully overpowered tobi is with his jinurinki 6 paths of pain and I love that they can access their full tailed beasts. I think it's a suitably badass final villain. Only thing to make it better would be if gai sensai heroically sacrifices himself by using all 8 gates to take out one of the bodies and dies.

Need some main character death in this war.

I agree, if guy did that it would be amazing! This chapter was amazing tho, i just hope they go back to the madara vs the kage's fight. I wanna see that actually go down and end

MFauli
Tue, 12-13-2011, 07:16 AM
I just don't see the point in people bitching despite the fact that they will keep reading. Just accept and learn to like the changes. The series honestly took off in a really good direction i think. I just don't understand why people wanna keep reading but complain incessantly about every last detail of the manga

Then you think in strange ways.
The series took an extreme turn for the worse when:

a) Naruto still kinda sucked after the time skip, despite training with Jiraiya for 3 years
b) Kishimoto turned the whole point of the story into chasing after Sasuke, which had already been done at the end of younger years
c) Sasuke defeated Deidara
d) Akatsuki-members were downgraded to "just" strong criminals instead of being those uber-monsters that they were presented as before the time skip
e) mere ninjas could suddenly fight with bijuus, even defeating them. So much for those "powerful" monsters
f) Orochimaru was killed as a by-product
g) the juubi was introduced.

To me, it is clear that at some point Kishimoto decided that he wanted to finish this manga as soon as possible. That is why we have this war, where he can throw in unknown characters and have important characters clash without having to give it too much thought. He doesnt have to develop some clever plot, because he can just have Naruto fight Sasuke at one point and call it a day.

The Naruto-manga should always have progressed in a direction where Naruto would travel the world to meet other jinchuurikis, make bonds with them to one day fight Akatsuki. Said organization would have carried out severe damage throughtout the ninja world without anyone being strong enough to stop them by simply engaging them in a fight. Orochimaru would still be alive and working on a secret malicious plan that would come into play later. Naruto would be turned into a nukenin for leaving the village without being allowed to do so, because rescuing his friend Sasuke is more important. Then Naruto and Sasuke would gather the jinchuurikis and finally end it with a showdown against Akatsuki.
They would win. And then Orochimaru´s secret, terrifying plan would unfold, marking the beginning of the final arc of the manga, where truly crazy, fucked-up shit would be happening.

That´s what it should have been like. Instead we got a whiny bitch main character and boring progression of how Akatsuki were defeated member by member, culminating in an embarrassingly uncreative all-out war. So, I beg you pardon, if I cannot agree with "the series took off in a really good direction."

UChessmaster
Tue, 12-13-2011, 08:53 AM
a) Naruto still kinda sucked after the time skip, despite training with Jiraiya for 3 years

Sure, why not, but he got much better ever since.

c) Sasuke defeated Deidara

So...? Deidara wasn`t exactly the strongest akatsuki member.

d) Akatsuki-members were downgraded to "just" strong criminals instead of being those uber-monsters that they were presented as before the time skip

Out of all 10 members, which one was underwhelming to you? besides Deidara i guess...

e) mere ninjas could suddenly fight with bijuus, even defeating them. So much for those "powerful" monsters

Out of the top of my head, i can think of mostly Akatsuki members defeating Tailed beasts, you`re complaining about them being too strong but you complained about them being too weak before...?

f) Orochimaru was killed as a by-product

After Sasuke`s training was over, Orochimaru served absolutelly NO purpose in the story.

MFauli
Tue, 12-13-2011, 09:01 AM
Sure, why not, but he got much better ever since.

So...? Deidara wasn`t exactly the strongest akatsuki member.

Out of all 10 members, which one was underwhelming to you? besides Deidara i guess...

Out of the top of my head, i can think of mostly Akatsuki members defeating Tailed beasts, you`re complaining about them being too strong but you complained about them being too weak before...?

After Sasuke`s training was over, Orochimaru served absolutelly NO purpose in the story.

You´re missing the point in all of these. Sure Naruto got stronger over the course of the events following the tim skip. But three years with Jiraiya and no significant progress? That´s just bad writing. Same with Deidara. It doesn´t matter that he was the weakest Akatsuki-member. He still WAS a member of Akatsuki, a group of hyped-up monster ninjas. And he wasn´t just defeated, Sasuke actually overwhelmed him. Shit was ridiculous. Which member underwhelmed me? All of them, except Pain. No Akatsuki-member should have been managable by one or two ninjas. They were supposed to be monsters. Which then explains why them taking down bijuus made no sense anymore, leaving aside that even Sasuke took one down. As for the last point: So Orochimaru serves no more purpose, let´s assume that was true. So what, kill off one of the most impressionable villains of the forever, that we have followed for year? Without an epic finish? It was pathetic, both how Orochimaru was killed and how Kishimoto wrote that scene.

UChessmaster
Tue, 12-13-2011, 01:03 PM
So Jiraiya was not the best teacher ever, was that really so surpsising?

Sasuke didn`t overhwelmed Deidara, he barely defeated him and merely survived because he was plot protected, i think at that point Kishi wanted Sasuke to be a big threat to Naruto, what better way to rank Sasuke up than by defeating Deidara?

Akatsuki members... Sasori had the disadvantage of fighting his grandma who knew most of his techniques and used her string to control Sakura, he still manage to fatally wound one of them, it`s also heavily implied (and i believe this to be true) that he actually let himself get killed.

Hidan: Succesfully defeated the Yugito and killed Asuma, Shikamaru simply outsmarted him because that`s what he does, he`s the smartest person in the show and possibly the whole ninja world, it was impossible to expect Hidan to win when Shikamaru knew all of his techniques and did some hardcore preparation.

Kakuzu: He took a small fleet of ninjas and got hit by Naruto`s OP technique.

Konnan: Pwned by fake Madara

I already adressed Deidara.

Kisame: Defeated the 5 and 8 tails, turned a fail into a win by making them believe he died and infiltrated Naruto and Bee`s hideout.

Itachi: Let himself get killed for Sasuke...

Zetsu is a freaking army. A. FREAKING. ARMY.

Yeah, pushovers alright.

Orochimaru: The other option was keeping him alive and have him turn into a caricature of a villian by frecuently trying to get Sasuke`s body, get defeated and escape with 1 hp claiming that this is only a minor setback. Oro was iconic yes, but he was weak, the other characters were growing exponentially while he simply did not, he needed to go, it took balls to kill him and i appreciate characters actually dying when they`re past their expiration date.