PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 475

Marik
Wed, 11-30-2011, 11:08 AM
[MangaZone] Bleach c.475: Online Viewing (http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/475)

[MangaStream & Binktopia] Bleach c.475: Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/82770576/1)

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 11-30-2011, 11:36 AM
Think Ichigo's Bankai looks better this way. Too bad Ichigo is didn't 'flip' sides. It would have been better if there was some kind of plot ( wishfull thinking) bout evil Ukitake =\

David75
Wed, 11-30-2011, 01:19 PM
Wait, I thought the espada arc was over?!?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 11-30-2011, 04:34 PM
great character design, crappy plot progression.

maybe after Ginju dies, HollowIchigo will take over his body and do something.

Archangel
Wed, 11-30-2011, 04:41 PM
So i'm the only one that thinks S&M bankai looks stupid?

Hollow Ginju looks badass though.

UChessmaster
Wed, 11-30-2011, 06:48 PM
I liked the sword, not a fan of the costume, is not that is bad, it`s that his regular bankai looked simpler and more badass, gave me the impression of an improved Shinigami uniform.. Props for not making us wait for next chapter untill we see Ginjou`s bankai.

Crazy theory time, sorry for the horrible wording:

Hey guys! what if Ukitake made Ichigo realize on purpose so that Ichigo thinks that Ukitake made him realize the whole thing on purpose so that he could chose, but instead he made him realize knowing that Ichigo would think that he did it so he could chose, but in reality he did it so that Ichigo WON`T become suspicious even if the truth is revealed to him and he`s playing his game just as Ukitake planed (tm) and in reality Ukitake was the villian ALL ALONG!!!!???

I don`t think i was clear was i...?

kaigan
Wed, 11-30-2011, 08:43 PM
Hey guys! what if Ukitake made Ichigo realize on purpose so that Ichigo thinks that Ukitake made him realize the whole thing on purpose so that he could chose, but instead he made him realize knowing that Ichigo would think that he did it so he could chose, but in reality he did it so that Ichigo WON`T become suspicious even if the truth is revealed to him and he`s playing his game just as Ukitake planed (tm) and in reality Ukitake was the villian ALL ALONG!!!!???

-UChessmaster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatever it is that you're rolling in that joint, i want some.

UChessmaster
Wed, 11-30-2011, 11:05 PM
It`s called the Bleach manga, and you`ve already got plenty, you just don`t realize it, it`s THAT powerful.

David75
Thu, 12-01-2011, 02:04 AM
Thing is, Aizen planned it all along, should put an end to your theory... if I understand the meme in that thread :D

I do not think that sword will be the final one, like the costume.
After all, his former bankaï was fine like Uchess said.
His evolution is not over, I guess, and we should see some new designs until manga sales soar a little?

After all, Ichigo's bankaï is one of the more spartan we know of. Simple black blade and simple uniform.
Most if not all other Bankaïs are a lot more showy. It's a consequence of the "The less showy, the stronger" rule Byakuya voiced years ago...
Problem is, Ichigo is stuck with that and only his hollow and ultimate getsuga techniques allowed some changes.
He also got better at swordplay in the meantime.
But he never developed magical powers, which is a bit strange.
Maybe there's a hidden rule that only weaker shinigami rely on such techniques because they lack power with their blade.
Last but not least, he only has one major attack, Getsuga. At least in full hollow, he gets another one: Powerful Cero.

yapchagi
Thu, 12-01-2011, 02:25 AM
fuck both episodes ended up with "bankai!" and wait for the next episode.
Bleach surely has becoming so boring.
Everything is as Aizen planned.

Konohamaru!
Fri, 12-02-2011, 12:35 AM
Sheesh, it's hard to say anything when I already agree with you guys on most everything! Regarding the sword, at first I was a little questioning when I saw the 3 teeth if you will on the back side of the blade, but then I caught glimpse of the hilt guard and then was satisfied. It's certainly growing on me, but I agree that his costume isn't as good. It just looks far too proper with the neet X's going up his shirt, and he has an undershirt. It's like his costume got more sophisticated while his sword got far more rough and evil/dangerous looking. I just don't think they match as well as his normal bankai/costume. In fact I prefer the way his current shikai form looks over this Bankai.

Anyway, now that Ichigo has busted them all out of the pocket reality, to what extent do you all think the other Gotai 13 there will get involved in this fight? It seems somewhat safe for me to assume that none there is as strong as Ichigo. Ishida should probably watch himself as well.

As for Ukitake, while I'll admit that it'd be a HUGE plot twist, I just can't see him being anything but a good guy, and I'm sure Uruhara and Ishen would have put a stop to, or modified the substitute badge if they at all felt like it might potentially be something detrimental, but we've all seen Kubo not care much about some things needing to make any real sense at all, so who knows... Looking forward to this fight though!

darkshadow
Fri, 12-02-2011, 10:07 AM
It seems more safe to assume that none of the captains are weaker than ichigo.

UChessmaster
Fri, 12-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Komamura looks pretty weak. He`s a one trick pony who`s trick NEVER works.