PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 474

Marik
Tue, 11-22-2011, 06:52 PM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Bleach c.474: MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/?29nwok7a2z2dp66) | MultiUpload (http://www.multiupload.com/LTLQS05GSO) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/99028841/1)

bagandscalpel
Tue, 11-22-2011, 07:19 PM
What is this SOUND logic doing in MY Bleach?

Y
Tue, 11-22-2011, 07:36 PM
Well. I've been waiting for the plot twist about the Shinigami badge for a long time. I, uh, kind of like this reveal. It doesn't mean everyone in SS is secretly evil, just that Ukitake probably is, and the timing of it is recent enough that we don't have to explain away any odd behavior by the SS cast. We know he heard Rukia defending him, presumably when she was told of the plan, so this is pretty recent, although Ukitake planned it a while ago.

So Isshin, Urahara and Aizen are definitely on the same side (against the Spirit King and Ukitake). Not sure how to explain Aizen's crazy, extremely evil behavior. Itachi was written very carefully not to be a murderer or a lunatic. This reveal doesn't work nearly as well.

Archangel
Wed, 11-23-2011, 07:43 AM
Why is Ishida so worried about Ichigo's mental well being? It's not like he ever thinks things through anyway, he just cuts his way through his problems.

LobsterMagnet
Wed, 11-23-2011, 12:46 PM
Don't really see why soul society watching ichigo through his badge is exactly a reason for him to be fighting them. Seems like a really really weak reveal. God though that would be so lazy a soul society redux arc with ichigo facing off against all the captains as he rampages through it...again.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 11-23-2011, 01:18 PM
It's not the entire SS, just the 13th squad. maybe with Kisuke and co.
I'm pretty sure that whoever is in command of the spirit world doesn't want captain to organize their own private militias.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 11-23-2011, 04:56 PM
A glimmer of hope, that this manga could finally be have a chance of going up rather than down.

Y
Wed, 11-23-2011, 07:27 PM
Why is Ishida so worried about Ichigo's mental well being? It's not like he ever thinks things through anyway, he just cuts his way through his problems.

Yeah this is fucking hilarious. It's like he wants Ichigo to start yelling LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU because he has the emotional maturity of a child and can't take bad news.

Alhuin
Sat, 11-26-2011, 01:36 AM
I'm not falling for it just yet. I believe the information regarding the badge, but I'm hesitant about Ukitake being the "evil mastermind" behind it all. It's entirely plausible SS wanted to restrict Ichigo's powers.

We were told so many things throughout the series only to have it rewritten as "Aizen's plan", so I can't accept the first revelation of any "truth" as actually being true.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 11-26-2011, 07:45 AM
Agreed, even if this is all true I don't see how this is *evil*. It would be stupid of SS to let someone as powerful as Ichigo to go about unchecked. All the other people of his power level have developed their abilities across centuries and barring the odd Aizen, have proven their mental stability and loyalties. Ichigo could end up being consumed by his own power and turning it against innocents for all SS know, so this revelation so far doesn't really change the nature or intentions of anyone in SS for me. Heck, Ginjo's actions are case and point. If this is all he had to say, why go about kidnapping and having the memories of Ichigo's friends zapped, he could have just told him this in the first place.