PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tail Ep. 105

Marik
Fri, 11-11-2011, 10:17 PM
[HorribleSubs] Fairy Tail 105 - 720p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=259625) | DDL (http://www.filesonic.com/file/3431038394/) - 480p: Torrent (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=259626) | DDL (http://www.filesonic.com/file/3431061824/)

DarthEnderX
Sat, 11-12-2011, 09:33 AM
Pretty cool.

Although if Natsu really had to empty his power before he could eat the black flames, it doesn't make much sense that he could use his own flames again a second later.

Sadly, it seems Lisanna has been given the roll of catgirl fanservice provider for this series.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 11-12-2011, 12:12 PM
Buffalobiian: Fairy Tail time
Buffalobiian: godamn I love fairy tail >3
Buffalobiian: i can't even express it in symbols ^

Need OST from 17:15.

Pretty cool.

Although if Natsu really had to empty his power before he could eat the black flames, it doesn't make much sense that he could use his own flames again a second later.

It does.. sort of. Basically adding God to Dragon won't work. But if you empty yourself to absorb God, then add some Dragon to it, your God base can handle it.

Or you can think it if this way: God devours enemy magic, and hence your tissues if your body still has any Dragon magic left. You must empty yourself of your own magic so God does not harm you. Once God is in you though, it becomes God Flame now becomes yours, and you can use your own magic on top of it without self-devouring effects.

edit: Or, as the episode subs say, Natsu has to create a new vessel after emptying his own power - and this one is able to absorb God's Flame. Natsu must have had his own vessel since he first became a Dragon Slayer, and has only kept reproducing the same one since that's the strongest flame he's ever encountered. Now his flame-absorbing ability should be unlimited in terms of what types he can absorb. (I dare you guys, think of something that's stronger than a God's Flame.. :P )

Next episode: Mirajane!

Penner
Sat, 11-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Man the FairyTail soundtrack never disappoints!

Lisanna Catgirl fanservice indeed... mmmm :rolleyes:

RyougaZell
Sat, 11-12-2011, 02:40 PM
I don't mind :)

DarthEnderX
Sun, 11-13-2011, 05:37 PM
It does.. sort of. Basically adding God to Dragon won't work. But if you empty yourself to absorb God, then add some Dragon to it, your God base can handle it.But if he JUST emptied himself of his Dragon, where is he getting the Dragon that he's adding a second later?

I could see if it later, after he'd rested, but whats the significance of sacrificing all your mana to do something if it comes back instantly?

(I dare you guys, think of something that's stronger than a God's Flame.. :P )
Like I said last week though, the only proof we have that this guy is using a God's flames is his own word.

Natsu even said it himself, "If your a God Slayer, then you must have been taught by a god." "Master Hades taught me." "Oh, just some guy then?"

Buffalobiian
Sun, 11-13-2011, 07:50 PM
But if he JUST emptied himself of his Dragon, where is he getting the Dragon that he's adding a second later?

I could see if it later, after he'd rested, but whats the significance of sacrificing all your mana to do something if it comes back instantly?

Because he's all revved up. ;)

There's nothing to indicate that God's flame must remain God's flame (or black) once Natsu has absorbed it. It makes sense for Natsu to be able to convert it really (though whether or not you'd want to since it's stronger is another question). Natsu's always been absorbing other people's flames and making them his own.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 11-14-2011, 12:49 AM
I was always under the impression that he was basically able to eat fire to regenerate his mana(or whatever Fairy Tail calls it), and then he just casts his Dragon Slayer spells which are all red fire.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 11-14-2011, 03:51 AM
I was always under the impression that he was basically able to eat fire to regenerate his mana(or whatever Fairy Tail calls it), and then he just casts his Dragon Slayer spells which are all red fire.

Well yeah, that's basically what happened (and what I was trying to say).

On occasion he has shown to keep the quality of the flame he absorbed though. Examples include the black flame here, and the Golden flame of guilt by Jellal.