PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 563

Marik
Wed, 11-09-2011, 11:58 AM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.563: MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?46rexk6n9l2tvgr) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/8c7d82) | MultiUpload (http://www.multiupload.com/LAT2J3KS40) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/32238657/1)

Naruto will be on break in Jump #50, so no chapter next week.

darkshadow
Wed, 11-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Raikage smacking bitches around like he should; too bad his left arm was only an error though.
Good chapter.

Kensee
Wed, 11-09-2011, 12:20 PM
Headbutting greeting FTW.

I enjoyed this chapter, and whenever Kabuto/Oro is wrong is always something that makes me smile (that smug bastard needed to die a long time ago). I wonder what happens after his trump card gets destroyed in a few chapters?

Feels like Naruto and Bee are going to destroy the other former tailed beast holders then duo Madara.

Tofu #2
Wed, 11-09-2011, 02:15 PM
so what, naruto moved so far and fast that 6.5 pairs of rinnegans and 1 sharingan couldn't see him and tobi couldn't phase out?
Why wouldn't naruto just lay a smack down then instead of a headbutt

kaniskii
Wed, 11-09-2011, 03:43 PM
so what, naruto moved so far and fast that 6.5 pairs of rinnegans and 1 sharingan couldn't see him and tobi couldn't phase out?
Why wouldn't naruto just lay a smack down then instead of a headbutt

What are you talking about, Naruto headbutt is his strongest attack!!! Lol jk, but seriously, it was more for effect than anything I'm sure.

Question, so this is real naruto not clone right? So that means Bee is there right? Also is sauske with tobi? Or is it just the other tailed beast?

viperwasp
Wed, 11-09-2011, 04:50 PM
What are you talking about, Naruto headbutt is his strongest attack!!! Lol jk, but seriously, it was more for effect than anything I'm sure.

Question, so this is real naruto not clone right? So that means Bee is there right? Also is sauske with tobi? Or is it just the other tailed beast?

No logical reason to assume that Sasuke is with Tobi right now. Tobi has been on the move for many chapters before it showed sasuke still at the hideout. But Tobi seems to be able to travel super fast and transport others so unless Tobi lost that ablility he should be able to go and fetch sasuke in like five minutes or faster.... lol But I don't think he is going to I think Sasuke is heading someone on his own.

But it is silly that naruto was able to headbutt tobi? About bee being there? If naruto is moving so quickly I'm not sure if bee could be right there or not? But at the same time I'm sure that if that's the real naruto and not a clone then bee must not be far behind.

Question when a naruto clone disappears does its memories go to all other clones or just the original? If it just goes to the original then it must be the real naruto we saw that he suddenly gained information. Unless off screen the original naruto told the one squad to replay that message to all or some of his clones via the mind information link jutsu network thing? But I don't think thats what happened.

darkshadow
Wed, 11-09-2011, 04:53 PM
last time they were shown sasuke was actually with the group, not at the hideout.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Wed, 11-09-2011, 06:42 PM
I'm really impressed by the way things are unfolding now towards the end. The dramatic complexity has been steadily rising heading towards the omega point, the ending we all deserve. I have no reason to believe I'll be disappointed with the ending if it keeps this pace of badassness all the way up to the end.

Tofu #2
Wed, 11-09-2011, 08:00 PM
But it is silly that naruto was able to headbutt tobi? About bee being there? If naruto is moving so quickly I'm not sure if bee could be right there or not? But at the same time I'm sure that if that's the real naruto and not a clone then bee must not be far behind.

bee is right behind naruto on the last page, and he can move quite fast as well

last time they were shown sasuke was actually with the group, not at the hideout.

there's a jinchuuriki who seems to look like sasuke, maybe that's who you're thinking of

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 11-09-2011, 10:10 PM
Sasuke is still at the hide-out. As for the headbutt, I would wager it has to do with Tobi not being prepared to use his ability.

I'm just sad that Susanoo is brought out as this ULTIMATE D and he gets broken out of it twice now.

Sidnne
Wed, 11-09-2011, 11:12 PM
The headbutt was so Naruto could break Tobi's mask to finally see his face.

Tofu #2
Thu, 11-10-2011, 02:30 AM
Sasuke is still at the hide-out. As for the headbutt, I would wager it has to do with Tobi not being prepared to use his ability.

I'm just sad that Susanoo is brought out as this ULTIMATE D and he gets broken out of it twice now.

it's just stupid how the sharingan and rinnegan are supposed to be this all seeing god's eye and he couldn't even dodge/phase naruto's attack

Patriot
Thu, 11-10-2011, 09:33 AM
The headbutt was so Naruto could break Tobi's mask to finally see his face.

Wow, good answer, I hadn't thought of that!

I think we'll get a crack first, and as the battle progresses, the mask will break, for you see, Kishi hasn't figured out who or what Tobi is just yet...

toonice714
Thu, 11-10-2011, 09:40 AM

Dude are you kidding? That's great that its not exactly that. So far its one of the biggest bullshit techniques in the series. Seriously, they didn't even decirbe its properties AT ALL. Besides it being the uchiha cockstroke that shows "their greatness" all you can say is that its a giant chakra shield. There are plenty of other crafty ninja in the series that have the chakra control to potentiall develop a similar technique. But no, only the uchiha have one that pretty much acts like a giant chakra gundam >_> .......lame. If the uchiha founder can be pulled out of his then that just leaves room for naruto to do something interesting and clever in their upcoming battle. I can't wait till there is something more concrete that is a weakness

darkshadow
Thu, 11-10-2011, 09:43 AM
It was never said to have the ultimate defense; Itachi's susanoo was said to have ultimate defense and offense not because of susanoo, but because of deus ex machina sword and deus ex machina shield.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Thu, 11-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Okay I'll oblige.

You remember when they showed the 4th fighting Masked Madara?? And he was the only one capable of landing a blow on him with his yellow flash?? And last time I checked Naruto has been flashing yellow all over the place as of late. Soooo thats how he landed the headbutt. Does that answer your skepticism's?

The headbutt was such a kickass image too. Classic Naruto style. Amongst all the god level fighting he just flashes in and blasts him with a headbutt, totally reminiscent of the one delivered to Gaara back in the glory days. My god we been following this for so long now.... I can't believe how many different stages of my life I been following this series. There were breaks here and there but its crazy to think how different I was back when I first fell in love with the original arc's. There's some parts that urk me at times and some directions I might disagree with, but I'll never say that this isn't a great story and has not been a great ride.

Anyway...

As far as the Susanoo... ultimate defense.... hows he getting hit.... blehblehblehhhhh

Yes its supposed to be a fucking boss; you remember when Sasuke used it against Gaara and friends? It blocked all their shots all at once. But no one ever said it was perfect and untouchable. Even Itachi's final boss shield would still be taking blows from Kage level attacks I don't care how "Ultimate D" they called it. Nothing's untouchable. Well thats not true.... and actually a lot of people give Sharingan shit for all its hax but I love the fact that the only REAL untouchable is the Amaterasu. I'm dying to see how Naruto will handle it when Sasuke finally whips it out.... and also how he deals with the black flames. ;D

Sooo how did they break thru Susanoo? Seriously? Tsuchikage made the Raikage (already the fastest/strongest sick pro ripped baller in the 'verse) light as a feather (right?) making him even faster.... then proceeded to decimate the big boney bastad. I don't see why its so hard to comprehend that the highest Kage level attacks, maybe even on their own they could, but definitely combined, are capable of doing damage to Susanoo. What did you think would happen Susanoo would it just sit there and eat it all....?....some of the most top tier attacks we've seen to date??

Of course the Kage's battle with Madara is only starting, I'm sure some might die (plznotgaara plznotgaaraplznotgaara) but to think they can't do damage to the guy is absurd.

Its very possible that this was just a long ramble-on-rose post, been up all night and now I'm just trying to see how long I can stay awake so I can try writing some new songs when my mind is on auto pilot and it all flows without inhibition.

But if any of that made sense respond to it you fucks. luv ya buhbye

Tofu #2
Thu, 11-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Okay I'll oblige.

You remember when they showed the 4th fighting Masked Madara?? And he was the only one capable of landing a blow on him with his yellow flash?? And last time I checked Naruto has been flashing yellow all over the place as of late. Soooo thats how he landed the headbutt. Does that answer your skepticism's?

Yes but that was after the 4th hokage, one of the greatest ninjas, devised a plan and perfectly timed his attack. There also weren't 6 extra field of visions on him from the rinnegan. On top of that, minato used a teleporting jutsu to attack, where naruto's movement should have been tracked by the sharingan

Uchiha Barles
Thu, 11-10-2011, 03:21 PM
There was a caption at the end reading "An unyielding clash". Seems to me like Naruto is just being headstrong (get it?) while Obito is indulging him just to be a dick.

kaniskii
Thu, 11-10-2011, 04:19 PM
bee is right behind naruto on the last page, and he can move quite fast as well

there's a jinchuuriki who seems to look like sasuke, maybe that's who you're thinking of

ah ok yea thats what it was. I thought that was sasuke! lol ok cool

Probasaur
Wed, 11-16-2011, 05:16 PM
I just hope naruto's head is strong enough to kill him with his headbutt.