PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 562

Marik
Wed, 11-02-2011, 02:38 AM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.562: MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?d2n52d8jun112mw) | SendSpace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/7gzar8) | MultiUpload (http://www.multiupload.com/IQ1VSOHMPX) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/60660556/1)

viperwasp
Wed, 11-02-2011, 03:02 AM
Not going to lie that was kickass! I can't wait to see what the FIVE kages can do. I'm happy that someone other then naruto is going to do something special... even if it does take five people! How much of a letdown and overpowering of the uchiha would it really be if Madara still won or won easily.

I hope that if Madara is not defeated here that someone else needs to directly step in to help him. Because if he mops the floor with the five kages on his own it will be a let down. I know the uchiha are strong and Madara is perhaps the strongest but were talking about all five kages and there serious now! This needs to be epic in order to live up to the hype. For once the writer needs to allow the good guys besides Naruto or the uchiha to do something amazing. This series has been very unfair to anyone besides Naruto or an uchiha! But I assume Madara won't be defeated here but I hope he needs assistance from someone else to win or get away. In the very least like I said we need to see an epic fight similar to the one between all three sannin, but upscaled to how the series is now!

I need to insist one more time that this cannot be a quick fight! Many chapters need this dedication we may not see to many more chances like this left in this series.

kaniskii
Wed, 11-02-2011, 03:55 AM
pretty awesome, but im confused, when did the raikage get his other arm back??

darkshadow
Wed, 11-02-2011, 05:50 AM
Indeed, maybe it was just an error, or the result of tsunade's regeneration stuff.
Anyway pretty awesome chapter.

EpyonNext
Wed, 11-02-2011, 06:59 AM

I was thinking the exact same thing.

einbreaker
Wed, 11-02-2011, 07:44 AM

I think it might have been a mistake because he only has it in the last panel.

LunaticCat
Wed, 11-02-2011, 08:34 AM
when did the raikage get his other arm back??
haha, I didn't even notice :eek:

rather cool chapter, though I think they could have mentioned it earlier that they can use flying thunder god...

MFauli
Wed, 11-02-2011, 09:28 AM
rather cool chapter, though I think they could have mentioned it earlier that they can use flying thunder god...

yeah, wtf was that bullshit? Until this chapter, it was said that the 4thīs special technique was the Flying Thundergod. And now itīs a common technique that just requires a certain amount of skill to use it by yourself.

Also, ridiculous how they tell you in one panel that only the 3rd Raikage could stand being teleported alive, and then Tsunade and Raikage just go for it. Yeah, yeah, Tsunade used her regen-technique, but that doesnīt make it much better.

Another thing: Didnīt Oonoki NOT know who "that Madara guy" was in last or before last chapter? Because now we got a flashback of them meeting, huh.

Best part of the chapter was the one page of Mizukageīs shouta fighting, but we didnīt get to see much of it. Sucks.

Kensee
Wed, 11-02-2011, 12:54 PM

I hope the transportation/splitting thing with Tsunade's regen somehow caused Raikage's arm to grow back. Cheap and kind of thrown in there? Yes. But I want him to have both arms again so he can go full power =D

I was hoping to see more of the swordman's abilities, he seemed pretty efficient in not being just another cannon fodder.

rockmanj
Wed, 11-02-2011, 01:24 PM
yeah, wtf was that bullshit? Until this chapter, it was said that the 4thīs special technique was the Flying Thundergod. And now itīs a common technique that just requires a certain amount of skill to use it by yourself.

Also, ridiculous how they tell you in one panel that only the 3rd Raikage could stand being teleported alive, and then Tsunade and Raikage just go for it. Yeah, yeah, Tsunade used her regen-technique, but that doesnīt make it much better.

Another thing: Didnīt Oonoki NOT know who "that Madara guy" was in last or before last chapter? Because now we got a flashback of them meeting, huh.

Best part of the chapter was the one page of Mizukageīs shouta fighting, but we didnīt get to see much of it. Sucks.

I would not go so far as to say it is common. They said it is a very difficult technique, and I don't think (well, don't know) that he has a bloodline; it seems that almost any technique that is not a bloodline justsu can be learned.

Keno
Wed, 11-02-2011, 02:30 PM
I just hope the upcoming fight is truly epic. This series is begging for a non Naruto/Sasuke fight of epic proportions. Hopefully the 2 old characters die (Tsunade and midget kage) and Madara is sealed or something. Shifting the focus back to "that dude". While it would be cool to have zombie Madara roaming around, I just dont see it as part of the big plot.

Kinda sucks that Itachi vs kabutomaru/orochibuto will probably happen after this epic fight, if at all. I wonder where Kakashi fits in all that's currently going on. I'm sure we'll see him "almost" die as usual some time soon.

viperwasp
Wed, 11-02-2011, 02:44 PM
I just hope the upcoming fight is truly epic. This series is begging for a non Naruto/Sasuke fight of epic proportions. Hopefully the 2 old characters die (Tsunade and midget kage) and Madara is sealed or something.

Kind of what I am hoping for... I don't know if both the old characters will die but at least one of the kages just has to bite the dust. Still the important part is a serious battle without Naruto/Sasuke like you said.

Kinda sucks that Itachi vs kabutomaru/orochibuto will probably happen after this epic fight, if at all. I wonder where Kakashi fits in all that's currently going on. I'm sure we'll see him "almost" die as usual some time soon.

I bet your right. Part of me thinks or knows that Tobi is going to have a chance to speak with the revived madara so he might arrive at the end of the fight with the kages or something. Kakashi... I hope they don't play the lets pretend to kill Kakashi card again. Either do it for real or don't do it at all, and I don't want Kakashi to die! It might happen sadly but I don't want to see it. As for him showing up for the battle etc. I feel Kakashi needs one more good fight in naruto but I don't see Kakashi playing any big roles like he used to a couple arcs ago.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 11-02-2011, 04:31 PM
Madara is going to rape all of them. Repeatedly.

MFauli
Wed, 11-02-2011, 04:42 PM
Madara is going to rape all of them. Repeatedly.

Mizukage and Tsunade only, please :/

dragonrage
Wed, 11-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Tobi has a technique that allows him to travel vast distances in an instant. If he wants to be there he will. Tsunade is a medical Ninja and the First Granddaughter maybe she can neutralize Madara's power of he got from the First with help of course.

rockmanj
Wed, 11-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Having your 5 most important soldiers on the front line seems like a horrible idea, especially since Madara is not the person behind this. Also, I am guessing (if it was not a mistake) that Tsunade's justu regenerated the Raikage's arm, since their bodies were apparently torn apart repeatedly. It would (kind of) make sense.

UChessmaster
Wed, 11-02-2011, 08:41 PM
But if they don`t go up front Madara will just rape everything.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 11-02-2011, 10:13 PM
Wait, how does Madara know the plan for Infinite Tsukuyomi???

viperwasp
Wed, 11-02-2011, 10:29 PM
Wait, how does Madara know the plan for Infinite Tsukuyomi???

I don't think they directly stated that he does but in the past few chapters they have strongly hinted that he knows about or is apart of the moon eyes plan or something similar to it. From what he said about how people would be better off in an everlasting genjutsu etc.

It could be a play on words for now.

Logrus
Thu, 11-03-2011, 08:32 AM
On the last page, does the Raikage have his hand back?

When did that happen?

LunaticCat
Thu, 11-03-2011, 01:18 PM
On the last page, does the Raikage have his hand back?

When did that happen?

well, just read the posts... we don't know if it's a mistake or if it's Tsunade-no-Magic.

Sidnne
Thu, 11-03-2011, 02:11 PM

Cry over logistics. It's just a way to get all of the Kages in one place at the same time. Who gives a shit how? It's an imaginary story. The only consistency is you bitching about every little thing you can possibly find to bitch about week after week.

poopdeville
Sun, 11-06-2011, 02:01 PM
How long are you going to pull that lame troll out? Imaginary and consistent are not opposites.

Sidnne
Sun, 11-06-2011, 03:24 PM
How long are you going to pull that lame troll out? Imaginary and consistent are not opposites.

Who said they were opposites?

Speaking of imaginary, I thought you had me on ignore? :eek: