PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 561

Marik
Thu, 10-27-2011, 05:01 AM
[MangaStream & Binktopia] Naruto c.561: MediaFire (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5qhha1uh2idkubr) | MultiUpload (http://www.multiupload.com/L1MBWKFKYP) | Online Viewing (http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/23677185/1)

darkshadow
Thu, 10-27-2011, 05:55 AM
That was an almost inverted friendship no jutsu right there....well maybe not really.
Anyway madara is complete hax, he just continues to pull shit out of his ass. Though for some reason I feel Tobi is still stronger.
Oonoki will prolly pull out some nuke dust release in a vegeta self sacrifice fashion...

MFauli
Thu, 10-27-2011, 06:35 AM
"I used up all the chakra the Kyuubi gave me", yeah, once again, THE KYUUBI HAS INFINITE CHAKRA. sigh.

Also, the impact of the meteor was a complete disappointment. Kills the minor ninjas, but every main guy survives, including Oonoki who should have been crushed under any circumstances.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 10-27-2011, 07:35 AM
why did Madare look inside his cloths in p10?
did Kabuto plant a bomb there?
I'm thinking that part of the power Madare gained from fighting Harashima was breasts. with sharingans instead of nipples.

also, I'm not complainning, but remember when Sasuke met Kyuubi inside Naruto's brain? didn't the kyuubi say Sasuke's more evil than Madare? sounds like sort of an understatement, seeing how Madare could actually summon him.

Tofu #2
Thu, 10-27-2011, 08:13 AM
"I used up all the chakra the Kyuubi gave me", yeah, once again, THE KYUUBI HAS INFINITE CHAKRA. sigh.

and where are you drawing this from?

LunaticCat
Thu, 10-27-2011, 08:17 AM
also, I'm not complainning, but remember when Sasuke met Kyuubi inside Naruto's brain? didn't the kyuubi say Sasuke's more evil than Madare? sounds like sort of an understatement, seeing how Madare could actually summon him.

if i remeber correctly, Kyuubi said that Uchihas have more evil chakra than he has, and not that Sasuke is mor evil than Madara.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 10-27-2011, 11:37 AM
You know at this rate Tobi is going to be far more hax than Madara, as his powers are yet unseen. Plus with Itachi on his way to whoop Kabuto's ass, you can assume Madara will fall under Itachi's control indirectly as Itachi controls Kabuto.

Then you are going to see Tobi vs Sasuke.

Naruto_RNG
Thu, 10-27-2011, 11:57 AM
This is what I don't like about this manga. Kishi makes antagonists so grand that when they are defeated it wont be making any damn sense. If madara is this strong and knowing then he better get out of kabuto's control when the time calls for it.

Another thing that arises from this stupid plot is if Madara knows so much about edo tensai then why the heck didn't he use it on himself. Instead of telling tobi to go through all this non-sense tail beast hunting, he should have teach him edo tensai. No one would know who did it so the caster can remain safe until madara come up with something to negate the effects of control (we already know that is possible just look at itachi). From the looks of it Tobi had years to be where he is now, now imagine madara within those years. The dude can't die and knows pretty much everything and he is poping grand jutsus right and left. I don't know it just doesn't make any sense to me what so ever.

Confused_Yamato
Thu, 10-27-2011, 12:17 PM
Plus with Itachi on his way to whoop Kabuto's ass, you can assume Madara will fall under Itachi's control indirectly as Itachi controls Kabuto.

This is what I'm waiting for. And maybe when Itachi has that control, he can control Madara, as well. Then Tobi would take on Itachi, I'd like to see how that goes.

I wonder what Tsunade's going to do when she gets there, besides get pwned. all the minor ninjas are pancakes now, so no healing is going to help.

Also, I LOLed when the nine-tails said "Naruto... I choose you!" Naruto=Pikachu now.

Sidnne
Thu, 10-27-2011, 12:21 PM
I wonder what Tsunade's going to do when she gets there, besides get pwned. all the minor ninjas are pancakes now, so no healing is going to help.

She is going to summon slugs and punch things.

ForteCross
Thu, 10-27-2011, 01:15 PM
She is going to summon slugs and punch things.

i hope not, if this will happen then no one... in the entire ninja war is going to die...

Assertn
Thu, 10-27-2011, 01:30 PM
why did Madare look inside his cloths in p10?
My guess is there's a hashirama head sticking out of his shoulder or something.

Prof. Chaos
Thu, 10-27-2011, 01:39 PM
I guess this just proves that the 1st was the most OP of all Hokages. Madara is only like this cause of the first.

Also it looks like Madara trying to summon the Kyuubi might work if he was in the statue judging from the conversation.

MFauli
Thu, 10-27-2011, 02:04 PM
Someone refresh my memory please: Wasnīt Edo Tensei supposed to be an original jutsu created by Orochimaru?

and where are you drawing this from?

Huh? The first line is a quote from the new chapter. The second line is a fact from the very beginning of the manga. What is your problem, brah?

DB_Hunter
Thu, 10-27-2011, 02:09 PM
Someone refresh my memory please: Wasnīt Edo Tensei supposed to be an original jutsu created by Orochimaru?

It was created by Nidaime Hokage, Hashirama's brother.

LunaticCat
Thu, 10-27-2011, 02:57 PM

maybe she has some unseen first-hokages-descendant-technique up her sleeve? She could know how to deal with Madara. I wouldn't be surprised...

viperwasp
Thu, 10-27-2011, 03:10 PM
First of all I don't think the nine tails has infinite charka. Perhaps infinite in terms of what a common ninja under normal circumstances should be able to use. But a clone, using mass clones with giant ball rasangan after a days of already splitting up into multiple clones and using sage mode along with the Full Ninetails Chakra mode and everything else naruto has done... Or the ninetails would have near unlimited charka if it was in it's own form and not sealed inside someone. All around it's just more of a saying... Also perhaps it was more literal like the fox could technically live forever... thousands and thousands of years and still be perfectly fine shape and healthy thus infinite charka.

I actually want to see Sasuke VS Madara! Mainly because I would actually want Madara to win.... lol I hate sasuke that much. But it's going to most likely be itachi attacking kabuto that gets something done.

I have always believed that the 1st hokage trumped all the others in general. But that's just my opinion and I don't think we ever got to see any of the current or past hokages at there prime go all out! Not even Tsunade but we have probably seen the most from Tsunade. I still think there is great potential in both the 3rd and the 4th for being a real match for the 1st hokage. But Madara seems to be toying with his enemies right now.... He summoned two massive meteors and yet I personally feel like hes toying around... I just get that feeling... That is the scary part and that the 1st and madara were involved in combat which apparently the 1st won? Yes the 1st may just be the strongest hokage.

Splash!
Thu, 10-27-2011, 03:34 PM
I have always believed that the 1st hokage trumped all the others in general. But that's just my opinion and I don't think we ever got to see any of the current or past hokages at there prime go all out! Not even Tsunade but we have probably seen the most from Tsunade. I still think there is great potential in both the 3rd and the 4th for being a real match for the 1st hokage. But Madara seems to be toying with his enemies right now.... He summoned two massive meteors and yet I personally feel like hes toying around... I just get that feeling... That is the scary part and that the 1st and madara were involved in combat which apparently the 1st won? Yes the 1st may just be the strongest hokage.

I think the powers Madara received from the first are what allowed him to awaken the Rinnegan. Probably because of combining of the powers of the Uchiha and the Senju. Remember how those clans are supposed to be the descendants of the 2 sons of the sage of six paths. Although the 1st may have been stronger than EMS Madara, I don't think that's the case with Rinnegan Madara and his Meteor tossing abilities.

Maybe fake Madara hopes to cultivate a fresh pair of Rinnegans by having Sasuke and Naruto duke it out and combine the Uchiha and Senju powers from this generation.

rockmanj
Thu, 10-27-2011, 04:04 PM
I wonder how that combining powers thing works. I would not rule out buttsex or heart eating at this point. And the 9-tails just lent Naruto a set amount of chakra, it looks like...which he promptly used to make tons of clones and odama rasengans. I think the toll had to be from the clones, as the rasengan does not use a whole lot of chakra.

Also, the combination of senju+uchiha= rinengan makes a lot of sense.

dragonrage
Thu, 10-27-2011, 04:31 PM
Tsunade can heal the ones that are alive so they can fight once more. I would think she would want to help Naruto with his exhaustion or has Kishimoto totally negated the side effects of the Shadow clone jutsu as well.

Begin rant

Last night I watched the first few episodes of naruto because of what I read in the Chapter 560 forum. It made me sad thinking about what this has become.

Yes, I agree the Third was, if not the strongest Ninja, he is certainly up there. Not only did he take on both his teachers but his student as well and if not own them certainly taught them a thing or two.

Also what if the third coffin wasn't the Fourth like everyone thought but originally Madara as well? Opens up a whole new can of worms doesn't it.

Kabuto was never this strong nor was the edo tensei this extensive. If it was Orchimaru would have used it like this in the first place. Kishimoto just used it like this because the bulk of the Atsuki are gone and needed to suck something out of some guys dick to make it seem even. Kabuto was originally the same level as Kakashi and he never had this much chakra, I mean Naruto owned the crap out of him when he was just learning the rasengan. This is just retarded.

I really hope that Itachi just one shot him and pisses on his soul. It there is a drawn out battle it will show you just how much dick Kishimoto has been sucking and how much drugs he is on for he is no longer capable of producing a decent storyline.

I really hope this manga ends soon so I can save the first 135 episodes and manga chapters and burn the rest.

/end rant.

Confused_Yamato
Thu, 10-27-2011, 04:34 PM
maybe she has some unseen first-hokages-descendant-technique up her sleeve? She could know how to deal with Madara. I wouldn't be surprised...

I would have thought if she had something like that, she would have used it when Pein attacked the village. But you never know, this isn't Bleach, but the continuity gets worse as it goes.

viperwasp
Thu, 10-27-2011, 04:34 PM
I think the powers Madara received from the first are what allowed him to awaken the Rinnegan. Probably because of combining of the powers of the Uchiha and the Senju. Remember how those clans are supposed to be the descendants of the 2 sons of the sage of six paths. Although the 1st may have been stronger than EMS Madara, I don't think that's the case with Rinnegan Madara and his Meteor tossing abilities.

Maybe fake Madara hopes to cultivate a fresh pair of Rinnegans by having Sasuke and Naruto duke it out and combine the Uchiha and Senju powers from this generation.

What you said about Madara could be true. He did say that it has been a long time since he has seen this view... referring to the after math of the meteor hit. But that could just mean any huge war field full of dead ninja etc. So I thought he used the meteor move before but it would make sense if he has not.

And the fact that tobi might want the uchiha and senju powers from this generation from naruto and sasuke fighting... that could more then make sense and I like your theory a lot! It would be better then the uchiha and senju are made to fight eachother bla bla bla.... boring and stupid. Tobi just wanting them to dual JUST because of the past is annoying.

RockmanJ you said this... Also, the combination of senju+uchiha= rinengan makes a lot of sense.

It's been obious for a while that there is defiantly some type of relationship that goes along the line of senju+uchiha= rinengan but it's very confusing. Been many people who seemed to have both DNA's and still have not obtained the rinengan and then there are people who have had the rinegan without perhaps having both DNA... Nagato. But I would have to go on forever to even remotely touch into this discussion. And I will admit it that I have given up for now about speculating about the rinegan. Every chapter that mentions the rinnigan just totally changes a lot of my opinions and theorys.

dragonrage
Thu, 10-27-2011, 04:51 PM
Theory: The Sage of the six path had relations with many women of many clans and they had children which resulted in all the bloodline limited techniques because as time flowed the bloodlines mixed and new ones were formed. This makes Byugan relevant again.

The Sharinigan and Sengu inherited his traits the most. and yedi yedi yeda here we are.

viperwasp
Thu, 10-27-2011, 05:46 PM
Theory: The Sage of the six path had relations with many women of many clans and they had children which resulted in all the bloodline limited techniques because as time flowed the bloodlines mixed and new ones were formed. This makes Byugan relevant again.

The Sharinigan and Sengu inherited his traits the most. and yedi yedi yeda here we are.

Hes a sage not charlie sheen and no the Uchiha and Sengu stated from story says that it came from his two sons of which he directly gave a part of his/the 10 tails power to. If anything his two sons had offspring and over the generations various bloodline offshoots appeared. But it's also very likely that other things were the factor of all theses bloodlines like for example people sealing theses tailed beasts into themselves or creating research based off of the beasts or the descendants of the sage of six paths. I think a few bloodlines could have been created directly from the tailed beasts... Or just random genetic twitches thought the years as clans and tribes intermingled and generations pasted. I don't think we have seen the last of the bakugan or the Hyuga it's probably in some way related to this whole thing but more then likely on a far less of a scale. But when things are finally explained properly and they should be I think the bakugan and the Hyuga are going to be discussed or mentioned about being created or mutated from the sharingan, rinniegan or somehow related to the Senju in the very least. But I'm not sure if the Byugan or Hyuga will be a plot important element but probably still mentioned.

dragonrage
Thu, 10-27-2011, 06:01 PM
Just a side note Charlie Sheen did not have that many children and he has been done to death so let sleeping dogs stay sleeping. But you do have a point, minor oversight. Also it doesn't mean the Sage of the six paths didn't have other children and there is not much known about how long ago or for how long he was alive, it is a manga after all, logic is optional. Like I said just a theory.

Tofu #2
Thu, 10-27-2011, 09:11 PM
Huh? The first line is a quote from the new chapter. The second line is a fact from the very beginning of the manga. What is your problem, brah?

I don't recall this fact appearing anywhere in the manga.
near infinite, sure. infinite, no.

Tofu #2
Fri, 10-28-2011, 12:30 AM
just going through some old chapters, this panel could definitely be used to say that tobi and madara are 2 unique beings

rockmanj
Fri, 10-28-2011, 01:17 AM
I have seen characters in manga describe themselves in the 3rd person before. I don't think Tobi is Madara, but that is not making a strong case.

LunaticCat
Fri, 10-28-2011, 02:19 AM
I would have thought if she had something like that, she would have used it when Pein attacked the village.
true, but what I meant ist that she knows what happend at the Valley of the End (that was the name, wasn't it?). And this info would only help against Madara.

viperwasp
Fri, 10-28-2011, 03:45 AM
true, but what I meant ist that she knows what happend at the Valley of the End (that was the name, wasn't it?). And this info would only help against Madara.

Speaking of the Valley of the end.... What location or possible locations do you think the final show down in naruto will be?

I kind of hope and think that the final fight might actually take place back at the valley of the end! I used to wish it took part on "Great Naruto Bridge" but the bridge would be destroyed before the fighting even started.

MFauli
Fri, 10-28-2011, 07:45 AM
I don't recall this fact appearing anywhere in the manga.
near infinite, sure. infinite, no.

Iīm pretty sure that the Kyuubi was introduced under the premise of a "being of infinite chakra". But Iīm too lazy to look it up.

UChessmaster
Fri, 10-28-2011, 07:50 AM
I believe it was "nearly" infinite, whatever that means.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 10-28-2011, 10:22 AM
Well that was a clone of Naruto's that was fighting Madara, so it may be that the Kyuubi inside Naruto's clone was also a clone, hence it having limited chakra.

MFauli
Fri, 10-28-2011, 10:36 AM
Infinity divided by 2 is still infinity :P (whatever, it really isnīt important. Kishimoto wanted Naruto to have enough power to stop Madaraīs attack and thatīs that. Power levels and chakra amount has been fucked over such a long time ago, itīs not worth debating.)

rockmanj
Sun, 10-30-2011, 02:04 PM
Kind of off topic, but I just thought about something. They said they gave Naurto the surname Uzimaki so that people would not know that he is the son of the 4th, but it looks like his mom was one of the only Uzimaki's seen in the village. Add to that, I am sure that people knew who the Hokage's wife was and that a baby popped up with the kyuubi in it the day she mysteriously dies. It does not seem hard to put 2 and 2 together here.

darkshadow
Sun, 10-30-2011, 02:15 PM
What are you trying to say exactly? Most people indeed knew naruto was the host to the kyuubi, just not the people that weren't old enough to remember. They had to keep it a secret, so they gave naruto the name of his mom.

rockmanj
Sun, 10-30-2011, 04:37 PM
What are you trying to say exactly? Most people indeed knew naruto was the host to the kyuubi, just not the people that weren't old enough to remember. They had to keep it a secret, so they gave naruto the name of his mom.

I believe the 3rd said that they gave him the name "Uzumaki" so that people would not associate him with the 4th (for whatever reason). But that logic fails if anyone knew who his wife was. There are not too many Uzumakis running around.

darkshadow
Sun, 10-30-2011, 04:40 PM
That's the thing, everyone who knew that kushina was his wife were all the people that kept it a secret. It would be odd to keep the 4th hokage's name a secret, but not so much completely keeping it a secret he had a wife at all.

viperwasp
Sun, 10-30-2011, 04:56 PM
That's the thing, everyone who knew that kushina was his wife were all the people that kept it a secret. It would be odd to keep the 4th hokage's name a secret, but not so much completely keeping it a secret he had a wife at all.

So the fact that kushina was married to the 4th and the fact that she was pregnant were both kept a secret within a limited number of people? So when was it going to be announced? How could the kage live a life of marriage with a child secretly in a massive village. I am happy someone brought this up because it is messed up.

darkshadow
Sun, 10-30-2011, 09:41 PM
I never said they kept it a secret at the time, I said they kept kushina and kyuubi naruto a secret for everyone that was too young at the time to remember; so ppl like Iruka knew, cause he was old enough to remember, but he obviously kept it a secret to everyone that came after him.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Mon, 10-31-2011, 07:16 AM
There's nothing to talk about anymore. I still enjoy it but when there were limits on it all there was room to speculate. Now, its just a fun little ride.

Also, Hi Chambers. I see you lurking down there..... Whatcha dooooooin?

viperwasp
Wed, 11-02-2011, 02:05 AM
There's nothing to talk about anymore. I still enjoy it but when there were limits on it all there was room to speculate. Now, its just a fun little ride.

Also, Hi Chambers. I see you lurking down there..... Whatcha dooooooin?

What do you mean? Like how back in the day naruto was or at least felt more open? If your saying that there is less to speculate now I would definantly defend that a little bit. There is a lot of things that every milisecond I spend thinking about it my mind starts to crash into the forbidden crazy speculation zone were it's even possible that Tobi is Pikachu.

Actually I think the Jubi is a pokemon! Why? Well the sage of the six paths made items to beat the jubi right? They say he made those five legendary items that the gold and silver brothers were using. Now.... One of those items sealed the user if they said there most common word! Why create such a thing unless the target or enemy said the same word a lot! It kind of seems like a pointless weapon for most people, who knows if your enemy is even going to talk in the first place. So the jubi must have been a pokemon and said it's name all the time... Jubi.. Jubi... Jubiii! Thus jubi was it's only word and it would be sealed. But for reasons unknown it did not work so the sage had to make more effective weapons! True story.... lol

Actually believe it or not most things from naruto in terms of names of sharingan moves etc. Comes from Japanese mythology and fantasy history stories etc. Those five items including the one that seals the user when they say there most common word already existed in mythology and were not created my kishimoto. Even there names are the same etc. He did kind of tweak how they work to a certain degree and got inventive. But a lot of things from Naruto are like this. lol